things still the same !!

pizzo_c

Rookie
Apr 12, 2010
dam !! from the topics and threads on this board, i see that white folks are still hating on black ppl just cause ........ the truth is that most of us black folk aren't even thinking about you on any lvl !! this is 2010 not 1810 !! you really have a major internal problem so deal with it and leave us out of it !! seek professional help or Jesus !! so speaks this black man !!

so speaks this black man !!

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1559-youre-super.jpg

dam !! from the topics and threads on this board, i see that white folks are still hating on black ppl just cause ........ the truth is that most of us black folk aren't even thinking about you on any lvl !! this is 2010 not 1810 !! you really have a major internal problem so deal with it and leave us out of it !! seek professional help or Jesus !! so speaks this black man !!

Would be great if that were true! :eusa_pray::eusa_whistle:

If one were to have nothing but this board to judge the American public, one would imagine that this nation is half populated by race-issues-obsessed brownshirts.

I doubt I've had a serious discussion about race with anybody in the real world in decades.

I suspect that to most of us White Americans, this issue is a NON-ISSUE.

Hmmm...you just joined a few days ago and this is your second post and you've already figured out us white people are still hating the black folks, huh? Man, you be one smart negro, know what um sayin?

If one were to have nothing but this board to judge the American public, one would imagine that this nation is half populated by race-issues-obsessed brownshirts.

I doubt I've had a serious discussion about race with anybody in the real world in decades.

I suspect that to most of us White Americans, this issue is a NON-ISSUE.
The biggest racists are black ministers who aspire to rabble rouse. Not all black ministers mind you, for most are as decent as any other ministers, just the ones who want to make the news about "race issues"

Forum List

Back