Things Liberals Have Said Are Racist....And Will Be Taught In Our Schools Thru CRT

I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince an idiot.
So you are a COWARD.
(R) party is full of Cowards.

You deflect, and can NEVER defend.
You Attack Well, I'll give you that.
You attack, because you can not defend.

So you are a COWARD.
(R) party is full of Cowards.

You deflect, and can NEVER defend.
You Attack Well, I'll give you that.
You attack, because you can not defend.
Coward?
Nope.
You're just baiting me and I'm not going for it.
You want me to waste my time trying to show you how fucked up your ideology is....and the fact is your skull is so thick that you'll just refuse to acknowledge everything....so get lost loser.

Sure, take ANY of the 20 things you posted and CLAIM why it has come true
It's easy mudwhistle
If you had a stance, you would DEFEND it.

I'm no Liberal, but I truly will call out the 80% of the RWI board to defend, and none can.
miketx routinely calls me a liar, but CAN never post an example of a LIE I Posted.

Just 1 in 20 dude.

When libs hear somebody talking, and they don't like what they're hearing, they'll say it's racist. They'll have an explanation, or if they don't, they'll come up with one later.

Sure, take ANY of the 20 things you posted and CLAIM why it has come true
This Is a challenge you will ignore, but I will give you the chance.

I'm anxious to hear you supporting your claim.

GOOOOOOOO.....
I posted a picture of one such claim.

And you, like every single liberal here, simply pretend the school using a book directly stating white is evil does not exist.

Why do you think anyone should continue to pride you with anything while you ignore every piece of evidence placed before you?

CRT is a bunch of legal essays and nothing in those essays say that white is evil.

It just infers that. :eusa_whistle:
The essays don't infer that. Now it's like this, whites like you brag about how you created everything. And the essays are a critique of what you brag about creating. Whites like you lecture everybody else, assert labels on people that you claim are based on fact, but when the same thing is done to you, the whining starts.

The essays don't infer that. Now it's like this, whites like you brag about how you created everything. And the essays are a critique of what you brag about creating. Whites like you lecture everybody else, assert labels on people that you claim are based on fact, but when the same thing is done to you, the whining starts.
Whites like me? :laughing0301:
You racist twit.
Can't help yourself, can you? How sad is that?

You can't even find one racist post from me, yet you infer that I'm a racist.

Whites like me? :laughing0301:
You racist twit.
Can't help yourself, can you? How sad is that?

You can't even find one racist post from me, yet you infer that I'm a racist.
Yes, whites like you. And since all whites aren't like you, don't whine about something being racist. You believe blacks need to wait for whites to stop being racist. That's why I say you are racist. You don't even know what CRT is.

There are no black racists here. You are a man born during Jim Crow who has what a WHITE PERSON COINED-White fragility. You can't face truth.
I find you humorous, IM2, you can't find one post of mind that could be considered racist, yet anyone that looks at any thread you spew your shit
in can find racists comments from you. You just can't make this crap up. :laughing0301:
Whatever get you to sleep at night, I guess.
Next time try some self reflection and honesty before you post your yarns....race baiter.

I find you humorous, IM2, you can't find one post of mind that could be considered racist, yet anyone that looks at any thread you spew your shit
in can find racists comments from you. You just can't make this crap up. :laughing0301:
Whatever get you to sleep at night, I guess.
Next time try some self reflection and honesty before you post your yarns....race baiter.
No Meister you can't find racism in my comments. Again your opinion that blacks have to wait until whites decide to stop being racist shows your racism. I don't race bait and it's funny how you ignore every racist thread and posts by whites to talk crazy. Go look at the definition racism and not your definition so you can understand that talking about a subculture in the white community is not talking about an inherent trait in all whites. You can't face the truth. But you want to make racial judgments about blacks and think you have the right to do so without facing the reality of what whites in America have actually done.

You can lie to yourself, but most on this board see right through your bullshit, IM2
You can't even print what I actually posted, you only print what you wanted me to post.
So fuck off, IM2.....and that isn't racist, that's a statement against your pathetic character, asshole.
idiot

You can lie to yourself, but most on this board see right through your bullshit, IM2
You can't even print what I actually posted, you only print what you wanted me to post.
So fuck off, IM2.....and that isn't racist, that's a statement against your pathetic character, asshole.
idiot
Most of the posters here are racists. I don't see you following aroundd white racist doing whatyou're doing here. I'm black Meister. I've experienced white racism for nearly 62 years. I know it when I see it. Racism is more than somebody making racial slurs Meister. Overt, or Jim Crow racism is very rsre these days and if that's what you define as white racism, you're way off.

Stanford psychologist identifies seven factors that contribute to American racism
Of the seven factors the researchers identified, perhaps the most insidious is passivism or passive racism, which includes an apathy toward systems of racial advantage or denial that those systems even exist.

You do this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back