Things Fox doesn't want you to know about Reagan!

good grief, digging up Reagan AND Fox news.................. WHY?

The Hufferpost can't find more important things like what is happening IN THIS YEAR and what is showing on PMSnbc?

ummm..... if you took the time to follow the Op's source you'd see that it is the 9 year anniversary since the Gipper's death. Why does it NOT surprise me that a rw kool aid drinker :alcoholic: such as Stuphie, didn't read the OP :dunno:

good grief, digging up Reagan, WHY?

The Hufferpost can't find more important things like what is happening IN THIS YEAR?

If only the gop would, it'd have a chance.

they keep saying that at Fox (Bill Kristol verbally fellates him every chance he gets) BUT those t-party town hall folks would run the Gipper out on a rail. IOW's- this is not your father's repub party :nono:

Glad to see Reagan still haunts you liberal fuckwits
Your hero is a lying under oath, impeached, child molesting, redneck, adulterer
Well done asswipes

Do you have proof Fox news doesn't want us to know this about Reagan?

I mean really...

Dishonest sensational titles

Last edited:
Why Repubs picked Raygun to immortalize is beyond me :dunno:

Seven Ronald Reagan Legacies The GOP Won't Be Honoring On The 9th Anniversary Of His Death
1. Reagan was a big FDR fanboy.
Reagan voted for FDR all four times and called him "one of history's truly monumental figures." It would be hard to find a GOP candidate today willing to admit a similar admiration for Roosevelt.
2. Reagan was no stranger to tax hikes.
Reagan was not afraid to raise taxes. As governor of California, he signed the largest tax increase in the history of any state at that time.

cont'd ;)
That is common knowledge, Dot Com, and also is why I did not vote for Mr. All-Wonderful Reagan. ;)

Here's a good one:

Reagan agreed with Gorbachev so model the United States Education Department after the Soviet system...right from his own Secretary of Education...

Here's one

Reagan supported the Brady bill and a ban on assault weapons

Reagan__Guns.jpg

After he was President.
He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 94
The left accused him of having it before he left office.

Regans stance on gun control before alzheimer
In his Guns & Ammo column, Reagan left little doubt about his stance on the Second Amendment, writing: “In my opinion, proposals to outlaw or confiscate guns are simply unrealistic panacea.”

Reagan’s stance was that violent crime would never be eliminated, with or without gun control. Instead, he said, efforts to curb crime should target those who misuse guns, similarly to the way laws target those who use an automobile feloniously or recklessly. Saying the Second Amendment “leaves little, if any, leeway for the gun control advocate,” he added that “the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive.”

the person who wrote this probably wasn't even born when Reagan was president..

but they still need to dance his grave on the anniversary of his death..with this kind of garbage..
Seven Ronald Reagan Legacies The GOP Won't Be Honoring On The 9th Anniversary Of His Death

typical kind or hate from hufferpost

Last edited:
Here's a good one:

Reagan agreed with Gorbachev so model the United States Education Department after the Soviet system...right from his own Secretary of Education...

Here's one

Reagan__Guns.jpg

After he was President.

In his Guns & Ammo column, Reagan left little doubt about his stance on the Second Amendment, writing: “In my opinion, proposals to outlaw or confiscate guns are simply unrealistic panacea.”

Reagan’s stance was that violent crime would never be eliminated, with or without gun control. Instead, he said, efforts to curb crime should target those who misuse guns, similarly to the way laws target those who use an automobile feloniously or recklessly. Saying the Second Amendment “leaves little, if any, leeway for the gun control advocate,” he added that “the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive.”

He clearly believed in high capacity magazines and mentally ill people carrying loaded hand guns until he got Alzheimers which made him crazy.

Here's one

Reagan__Guns.jpg

After he was President.

He clearly believed in high capacity magazines and mentally ill people carrying loaded hand guns until he got Alzheimers which made him crazy.

You got a link to where he ever said that?

Glad to see Reagan still haunts you liberal fuckwits
Your hero is a lying under oath, impeached, child molesting, redneck, adulterer
Well done asswipes

no kidding..
He didn't have sex WITH THAT WOMAN, Monica

:clap2:

Last edited:
After he was President.

You got a link to where he ever said that?

Oh, I thought YOU believed that tripe.

Reagan voted for FDR all four times and called him "one of history's truly monumental figures." It would be hard to find a GOP candidate today willing to admit a similar admiration for Roosevelt.
Reagan was not afraid to raise taxes. As governor of California, he signed the largest tax increase in the history of any state at that time.

cont'd ;)

Well, if Hufflepuff says it, I MUST give a tin shit.

No, wait, I was wrong. I don't.

don't "yurt" in my thread.

You have anything to say about the Republican, tax-raising, amnesty giver?

Last edited:

cont'd ;)

Uhmmmm.... you do realize that Reagan used to be a democrat, right?

The question is how many nutballs realize he was a new dealer until the day his mind lost the ability to take orders from people who made him feel as good as he made halfwit America feel.

I laugh out loud thinking about the man who grew government wages more than any president before or since, and who tripled the national debt creating an asset-based "new economy" - and fooled halfwit America into believing he was a fucking nutball like them.

On some level that just tickles the hell out of me.

On another level Reagan's handing over the keys to the US Treasury to parasites - defense contractors and Wall Street - was the death knell for each generation of Americans living better than their parents. His plan was to end paid leisure time for working class Americans by destroying unions and frightening white trash.

Now look. White trash fall all over themselves worshiping corporations with less interest in humans than Reagan had in anything but the man in the mirror.

Forum List

Back