Things don’t add up with the Floyd case..

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Things that make you go Mmm
"According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money.

George left without incident but decided to hang out in front of the store, just standing around.

In the meantime, just for practice, the clerk notified the police of the incident. The police then rushed right over because, you know, police in big cities are usually free to rush over to check fake $20s from people who have already left the scene. Happens all the time.

Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.

I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, may have known each other well. They used to work together for years, apparently.

I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.

I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door.

I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."

Keep reading

I find it odd that they just stood there and let people film this.

I find it odd the video is everywhere and so easily accessible when other videos of MURDER are removed or censored.

I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one on the ground, not the left knee on his friend, George.

I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive (?) friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency.

I find it odd the paramedics were not EMTs but police.

I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going.

I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him.

I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.

I find it odd that the National Guard was not brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control immediately.

I find it odd that these staged events only happen in Democrat run cities.

I find it odd there were conveniently placed pallets of bricks in multiple cities with no construction.

I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.

Keep reading

I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.

I find it odd that COVID happened the moment the impeachment failed.

I find it odd the impeachment happened the moment that Russian hoax failed.

I find it odd this happens days before the Obamagate hearings scheduled for Monday.

Can you see the pattern? Will you continue to chase the well orchestrated carrots? Or is there something in you that will stop for a minute and look for the truth?

This is all very interesting.
Still a tragedy."
576E8A1F-2EE2-4B77-8E80-6346FDE254E9.jpeg

Interesting.

According to the 911 calls, though, Floyd was not just standing around. He was exhibiting erratic behaviour. The callers said he seemed to be drugged up and acting crazy. He was on Meth and Fentinol was found in his system. He was also not the heroic figure he is being portrayed to be. He'd gone to prison multiple times and the fact that he's being portrayed as a "gentile giant" doesn't fit with his record. It does, however, say alot about how the black community always seems to portray their ne'er-do-wells as victims.

Everything else in your post certainly points to the organization behind this -- never let a good crisis go to waste.

"According to the store clerks, George attempted to make a purchase with a fake $20 bill. The clerk refused the money.

George left without incident but decided to hang out in front of the store, just standing around.

In the meantime, just for practice, the clerk notified the police of the incident. The police then rushed right over because, you know, police in big cities are usually free to rush over to check fake $20s from people who have already left the scene. Happens all the time.

Imagine their good fortune to find George still standing there. That’s what most people do after being caught with a counterfeit bill, right? Just walk outside and stand there.

I find it odd that these two men, Derek (the officer) and George, may have known each other well. They used to work together for years, apparently.

I find it odd that the cop had his hands in his pockets while he put his knee on his friend's throat. Very odd.

I find it odd that they did not just put him in the back seat of the cop car. They were literally standing right next to the door.

I find it odd that a man who couldn’t get air was able to yell out repeatedly for a very long period of time, and did not struggle to live. Why didn't he call for help with all those people standing around filming him? He just laid there and passively "died."

Keep reading

I find it odd the video is everywhere and so easily accessible when other videos of MURDER are removed or censored.

I find it odd that most of Derek’s weight is on his right knee, the one on the ground, not the left knee on his friend, George.

I find it odd the paramedics arrived on scene, approached so nonchalantly, then placed Derek’s very much alive (?) friend, George, into the ambulance without any sign of urgency.

I find it odd that Derek’s neighbors never knew he was an officer. They stated they never saw him wearing a uniform coming and going.

I find it VERY odd that a cop started the riots. Thank goodness for an ex who outed him.

I find it odd that nearly everyone who was arrested for rioting and looting were from out of state.

I find it odd that the National Guard was not brought in earlier, and that they were unable to get these riots under control immediately.

I find it odd there were conveniently placed pallets of bricks in multiple cities with no construction.

I find it odd that this "racist" narrative happened shortly after Biden's racist comment last week. I knew they were trying to distract us from something.

Keep reading

I find it odd that this happened just as COVID loses traction. Social distancing SUDDENLY flew out the window. Let's hope the masks and fear soon follow.

I find it odd this happens days before the Obamagate hearings scheduled for Monday.

Can you see the pattern? Will you continue to chase the well orchestrated carrots? Or is there something in you that will stop for a minute and look for the truth?

Still a tragedy."View attachment 345582

Excellent post. I for one am with you one hundred percent in your suspicions. What brought me to the point you seem to be at was the sudden nationwide agreement across all media networks, social media and political parties that Chauvin was a ruthless murderer and Floyd was a flawless saint. When everyone everywhere agrees on something across the board, especially in a political and ideological climate as hostile as our modern day America, then friend you know it is time to be highly suspicious and to get ready to defend yourself and those you love.

The whole Floyd event was very obviously engineered, socially engineered, to cause maximum outrage but even the video itself wasn't enough. It took hundreds of "organizers" or "protest leaders" to further inflame inner city folk to rampage. And then there's the whole picture of thousands of white college kids and their communist cultural Marxist professors leading the charge.

But just think about it all for another moment. Every news outlet, every asshole on social media, friends, family members, the Vice President, the Sec-Def, governors, mayors, police chiefs—everyone was suddenly on the same page politically and ideologically; everyone was ready and willing to surrender, submit, bend the knee and buddy if you weren't with them then you were worse even than Hitler himself. Madness . . .

Keep reading

Keep reading

Still a tragedy."View attachment 345582

I find confirmation bias rampant amongst Trumptards.

False....Been debunked.

Show us where it's been debunked?
Sorry, but your opinion is not convincing.
I tend to prefer facts.

I find it odd that you claim Floyd was standing at the front of the store, when the video shows Floyd resisting arrest as the cops are pulling him from the drivers seat of his suv.

Forum List

Back