Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Florida , Ohio are even
Wisconsin is slightly leaning Biden
Biden up big in Minnesota and Pennsylvania
Biden up in Michigan
Arizona is a tie

Not looking good
Too many millions of new voters and demographic shifts . I guess America will get what it deserves

Florida , Ohio are even
Biden up in Michigan
Arizona is a tie

Not looking good
Too many millions of new voters and demographic shifts . I guess America will get what it deserves
Fake news, gun banner. Poll: Hillary by a landslide.

Florida , Ohio are even
Biden up in Michigan
Arizona is a tie

Not looking good

Now I know that's a CROCK OF SHIT. Florida even? I just watched a video in Florida taken at a Trump street rally and like 75% of the cars driving by have flags and are honking fiercely for TRUMP.

Well, I live in one of those states. . . and, I'm telling you, you don't need to listen to polls, a lot of it has to simply to with which governor is in charge.
If she can lock down that state, put folks out of business, control the local press, etc.

Trump ISN'T getting Michigan.

So dream on.

Florida , Ohio are even
Biden up in Michigan
Arizona is a tie

Not looking good

Now I know that's a CROCK OF SHIT. Florida even? I just watched a video in Florida taken at a Trump street rally and like 75% of the cars driving by have flags and are honking fiercely for TRUMP.
It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes, and who is sitting in the governor mansions, and on the district court benches this time.

. . . and apparently, it will matter who are the regional Post Master Generals are this time.

A few years back, my Grandfather died, he was a pretty loyal DNC Post Master General. . . Signed letter from JFK, the whole thing. If they all are DNC loyalists? It won't look good.

Here is a big reason why Trump is losing Michigan, the GOP establishment is Michigan is against him. .

. . I think a lot of it has to do with the Flint water crisis, pols, bureaucrats, etc. are being threatened with litigation. Get on board . . . or else. :death:

They will make sure to deliver for Biden.

The upcoming election will be a total fraud and scam
USA is a banana republic
This is the final and last election I will ever vote in

Here is a big reason why Trump is losing Michigan, the GOP establishment is Michigan is against him. .

. . I think a lot of it has to do with the Flint water crisis, pols, bureaucrats, etc. are being threatened with litigation. Get on board . . . or else. :death:

Nobody cares about Snyder. FAR better than "that woman," but nobody listens to Snyder.

Nobody cares about Snyder. FAR better than "that woman," but nobody listens to Snyder.
You don't get it though, votes . . are irrelevant.

It isn't the voting that matters anymore, it is the COUNTING that matters. . .

Election worker, supervisors, Postmaster generals, and of course, that secertary of state. . . these will be much more crucial in a close election than the actual number of votes. . .

quote-i-consider-it-completely-unimportant-who-in-the-party-will-vote-or-how-but-what-is-extraordinarily-joseph-stalin-84-7-0738.jpg

You don't get it though, votes, especially since the Post Master Generals are directing the collection and counting now, . . . are irrelevant.

quote-i-consider-it-completely-unimportant-who-in-the-party-will-vote-or-how-but-what-is-extraordinarily-joseph-stalin-84-7-0738.jpg
If Biden "wins," we KNOW laws were broken. The country wont stand for it

You don't get it though, votes, especially since the Post Master Generals are directing the collection and counting now, . . . are irrelevant.

If Biden "wins," we KNOW laws were broken. The country wont stand for it
Honestly. . . I don't know that.

I don't live in an echo chamber. I have always prided myself for the fact that I have friends and relatives in both worlds.

The nation looks pretty evenly split to me.

I will say this, there does seem to be a whole hell of a lot more enthusiasm FOR my friends and relatives that want to vote for Trump. . .

. . . the other side? Before Biden was nominated, the motto was, "Blue, no matter who."

Now. . . the yard signs they all have is this one. . .

fine-biden-but-this-is-bullshit-funny-biden-2020-election-vote-gifts.jpg

Or this. .

30_540x.png

.02.jpg

:heehee:

Forum List

Back