Thieves preying on fellow protesters

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.
“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.
“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”

The worst thing is there’s people sleeping in the kitchen when they come, and they don’t even know about it! There are some really smart and sneaky thieves here,” Terrie said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read more: Thieves preying on Wall Street protesters - NYPOST.com

Anytime a large group of people gathers, shit will happen. Reading these threads is like traveling with toddlers. "A CAR!! ANOTHER CAR! LOOK, MOMMY; A CAR!!!!"

/sigh

Anytime a large group of people gathers, shit will happen. Reading these threads is like traveling with toddlers. "A CAR!! ANOTHER CAR! LOOK, MOMMY; A CAR!!!!"

/sigh

Forgive Willow, this is her new obsession. We should just let her have it, I kind of feel bad for her.

Gee whiz. The nerve of some people to steal the goods these dirtbags purchased from major corporations closely aligned with various banks and Wall Streeters. And how ironic they'll just have to go and purchase replacements now, huh?

What kind of an idiot brings a $5,500 computer to a protest?

Ones that have no idea.... that they are part and parcel of the problem....all part of the evil 1%. Then again it is interesting they haven no jobs but can afford all the luxuries.

apple computers?
expensive cameras?
smart phones?

OH my... the evil corporations that they DONT support :lol:

/sigh

Forgive Willow, this is her new obsession. We should just let her have it, I kind of feel bad for her.

haven't you got an outhouse to clean?

/sigh

Course we all KNOW what you asswipes would say if this happened with the Tea Party,, but of course it didn't.. so your red assed cheeks are showing here ya'll are protesting the thieves of Wall Street and you dumb asses are stealing from each other. that's no way to run a collective darlin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

/sigh

Honey, pay attention... shit is happening.... like all over the place.

:eek:

/sigh

haven't you got an outhouse to clean?

They haven't called you for activity time at the nursing home yet?

What kind of an idiot brings a $5,500 computer to a protest?

Ones that have no idea.... that they are part and parcel of the problem....all part of the evil 1%. Then again it is interesting they haven no jobs but can afford all the luxuries.

apple computers?
expensive cameras?
smart phones?

OH my... the evil corporations that they DONT support :lol:

Shades of the hypocrite Gore.

images

Forum List

Back