They’ve Simply Learned To Be More….Nuanced

There is an old saying ““We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”
That was long before the interventionist policies of hegemony took over and formed the Duopoly Party

Im sure Trump's EO for free speech on college campus is gone as well.
The news, big tech, etc., back to business as usual, cranking up the Democratic Machine.
Though I believe its wrong what the Navada DMV has done, Im reading that Nevada stands a good chance of turning red, but it appears the real battle is elsewhere.
The only way America can retain its freedom is through strength and security. The left is selling out to China on both levels and that will one day be our freedoms demise. China is not messing around and half of America just voted to ignore that.
Revolution ? Maybe these are the beginning days of that. Im willing to die for our country, my childrens future and freedoms.

It won't turn red.....mail in ballots will now give the democrats every election...

This is a other reason why the fraud needs to be fought now.

There is no way these fuckers won't make the cheating permanent. Nothing is more permanent than a temporary government program, especially if it helps evil people.

Lived his life the best he could, not all bad,not all good
All the stuff left behind won't matter anyway, what really counts is backing up what you say

Play the hand you were dealt forget what their rules say
You know you win when you live life your own way

a couple of lines from a song I wrote a couple weeks ago-

Nice tap-dance....but still no comparable disreputable list from the Right.
Mirror mirror on the wall- who's the most intellectually dishonest of all?

It appears it took me demanding that you put your Dinero where you put your dinner .....thrice.....before you defaulted to your usual meaningless jargon.

intellectually dishonest… intellectually dishonest…. intellectually dishonest.

1604703258343.png

Wanna cracker????

Lived his life the best he could, not all bad,not all good
All the stuff left behind won't matter anyway, what really counts is backing up what you say

Play the hand you were dealt forget what their rules say
You know you win when you live life your own way

a couple of lines from a song I wrote a couple weeks ago-

Not bad.

Here is some poetry appropriate for this fiasco of an election.......see if you can guess who wrote it:

"Till heart's bewitched, till senses reel:

With Satan I have struck my deal.

He chalks the signs, beats time for me,

I play the death march fast and free.

You do know, I would hope, that attacking the messenger is not addressing the message.
When and IF you prove me incorrect I'll happily stop repeating it-

You do know, I would hope, that attacking the messenger is not addressing the message.
When and IF you prove me incorrect I'll happily stop repeating it-

Every time you post that dumb 'both sides are the same' nonsense I force you to admit you can't back it up.

You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks that your intellect can't cash.

see if you can guess who wrote it:
No- and don't care- knowledge isn't biased in its origin. There are many good writers of metaphors and actualities- using them in everyday life is the trick- all "wives tales", metaphors, cliche's, axioms, etc., came about for a reason- someone observed something and put words to the something observed- others have an imagination

For instance the words The Devil Went Down to Georgia- or, The Devil Wears A Suit and Tie, or, Here Comes The Rainbow Again, or I Cast No Stones, I tell the truth when the truth comes to call- God's Problem Child-

It's Hard to Be An Outlaw Who Ain't Wanted Anymore-

There's a part of his heart up in heaven, there's a part that will always be wild-

The world will breathe easy when we stop the bleeding, the fighting will end when all hunger is gone,
There're those who are blind so we'll all have to lead em, it's everyone's job til we get the work done

springtime passed us by, a long time ago, still your memory lingers on, we're now it our winter years, is it too late to shed a tear

see if you can guess who wrote it:
No- and don't care- knowledge isn't biased in its origin. There are many good writers of metaphors and actualities- using them in everyday life is the trick- all "wives tales", metaphors, cliche's, axioms, etc., came about for a reason- someone observed something and put words to the something observed- others have an imagination

For instance the words The Devil Went Down to Georgia- or, The Devil Wears A Suit and Tie, or, Here Comes The Rainbow Again, or I Cast No Stones, I tell the truth when the truth comes to call- God's Problem Child-

It's Hard to Be An Outlaw Who Ain't Wanted Anymore-

There's a part of his heart up in heaven, there's a part that will always be wild-

The world will breathe easy when we stop the bleeding, the fighting will end when all hunger is gone,
There're those who are blind so we'll all have to lead em, it's everyone's job til we get the work done

springtime passed us by, a long time ago, still your memory lingers on, we're now it our winter years, is it too late to shed a tear

There's the term 'Devil' again.

Knowledge isn't your strong suit, is it.

No fear....the world needs sweepers too.

Every time you post that dumb 'both sides are the same' nonsense I force you to admit you can't back it up.

You know what your problem is? Your mouth is writing checks that your intellect can't cash.
Show me/us the difference in "policy" that counts- rhetoric doesn't- they both subscribe to the same hegemonic policy, the same borrow to spend policy, the same unjust wars, foreign and domestic, interventionism, Public Education, they both borrow to keep we the stinky tourist in debt- you don't/can't force me to do anything-

Your point? That you don't appreciate others thoughts? That you are somehow better than someone else? LOL- get a qrip, sweetie, you ain't- cute, sassy, well read, (about some things), but, better- nah

Your point? That you don't appreciate others thoughts? That you are somehow better than someone else? LOL- get a qrip, sweetie, you ain't- cute, sassy, well read, (about some things), but, better- nah

"That you are somehow better than someone else?"

You may actually be catching on!!!

Keep it up and I may allow you to be one of the six carrying my palanquin. (You better look that up,)

get a grip, sweetie- arrogance and conceit are not admirable- nor are they cute- nor do they stop you from bleeding red, combing your hair or brushing your teeth, just like everyone else-you're just a person. Period.

get a grip, sweetie- arrogance and conceit are not admirable- nor are they cute- nor do they stop you from bleeding red, combing your hair or brushing your teeth, just like everyone else-you're just a person. Period.

I can't begin to tell you how important your opinion is to me......

Just remember....the second thing I do after brushing my teeth.......is sharpen my tongue.

Non-Citizens may vote in local elections if the laws allow it there. They don't ballots for national races.

Forum List

Back