They’ve ‘outdone even their wildest dreams’: Canadian billionaires saw wealth jump 51% during pandemic

I get a better feeling watching a football game than I do considering the failure of the medical industry or law enforcement. With the exception of a few bad calls by the referees those games are quite successful and enjoyable. Meanwhile law enforcement and healthcare are a big f-----g mess.

And there you have it, in your view a football players adds more value to society than does a nurse or a police officer.

Thus is the nature of such things, they are all 100% subjective.

And there you have it, in your view a football players adds more value to society than does a nurse or a police officer.

Thus is the nature of such things, they are all 100% subjective.
True sorta. However, as an enterprise football is much more successful than the others. The question then is does success add more value to society than failure?

Watching a good sports game is welcome relief from the everyday failures extant in society. That has to have some value.

Last edited:
True sorta. However, as an enterprise football is much more successful than the others. The question then is does success add more value to society than failure?

And the answer to the question is up to the individual alone to answer.

Watching a good sports game is welcome relief from the everyday failures extant in society. That has to have some value.

Unless you are die hard fan and then it can add even extra stress! :beer:

This reminds me of a funny story. As you know, I am a Gator fan. At one of the churches we were going to we became friends with a family that were FSU fans. My wife thought it would be a great idea for us to get together and watch the annual UF/FSU game.

The husband of said "no, we cannot do that, we would probably not be friends after the game". :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back