They're reporting that Hillary Clinton has cancelled her election night firework show

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hillary Clinton Pulls Plug On Election Night Fireworks

Hillary Clinton will NOT light up the sky over NYC if she wins the Presidency -- her campaign is calling off a planned fireworks show ... TMZ has learned.

The Clinton campaign had contacted the Coast Guard for permission to pull off a 2 minute long fireworks display over the Hudson River when the election results went final. The fireworks would be visible from the Jacob Javits Center, where she's holding her election night party.

But the Coast Guard tells TMZ ... Clinton's camp reached out on Thursday -- 2 days after her fireworks plan was uncovered -- to say it wouldn't be shooting off the 10" aerial shells, after all.

The Coast Guard says the campaign offered no explanation for the about-face. We've reached out to the Clinton campaign ... no word back yet.

Looks like it'll be strictly sparklers for Hillary Tuesday night ... IF she wins.

Hillary Clinton -- Pulls Plug On Election Night Fireworks

It's getting spooky, fam
dame2.png

Hillary Clinton will NOT light up the sky over NYC if she wins the Presidency -- her campaign is calling off a planned fireworks show ... TMZ has learned.

The Clinton campaign had contacted the Coast Guard for permission to pull off a 2 minute long fireworks display over the Hudson River when the election results went final. The fireworks would be visible from the Jacob Javits Center, where she's holding her election night party.

But the Coast Guard tells TMZ ... Clinton's camp reached out on Thursday -- 2 days after her fireworks plan was uncovered -- to say it wouldn't be shooting off the 10" aerial shells, after all.

The Coast Guard says the campaign offered no explanation for the about-face. We've reached out to the Clinton campaign ... no word back yet.

Looks like it'll be strictly sparklers for Hillary Tuesday night ... IF she wins.

It's getting spooky, fam
dame2.png

The Dems will IMPLODE instead.

It's getting spooky, fam
dame2.png

She is reading the tea leaves and cancelling the fireworks is probably a sign that she will soon drop out of the race.

Knowing how she panders to everything with a heartbeat…it is probably someone who said that the fireworks make their dogs go crazy and she cancelled them based on that.

I think they out to get a bunch of toilet paper and wrap Trump Tower… that would be about the only type of insult Drumpf understands; soporific and childish.

too bad. a clip of a fireworks induced seizure would be a fitting topper to this campaign.....

It's getting spooky, fam
dame2.png

Interesting how Mrs. Clinton can predict the results of the election before it is even held. Isn't it?

Last edited:
Looks like my posts were removed. I said, I believe she is not going to do fireworks so as not to salt the wounds of those who lost....to unite people instead of divide them when Trump loses.

Looks like my posts were removed. I said, I believe she is not going to do fireworks so as not to salt the wounds of those who lost....to unite people instead of divide them when Trump loses.

getcha' sum o' dis'
tumblr_oe4ffu3ayy1toamj8o1_250.gif

i know......its' all too much. i can't seem to stop? posts removed? plase...plase.

That is all Hillary does is divide people, as she divides the deplorable Anglo Middle Class from the needy Hispanics from the backward Catholics from the racist Tea Party members, etc.

But you, you're just a fool, she could not care less about you.

The popping, flashing, strobe-like illuminations of the fireworks could possibly trigger a seizure....

'Dain Bramaged'! :p

F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia
-- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

What do you Libtards NOT comprehend? Despite how many times you Conspiracy Theory gets debunked you continue to repeat the LIE over and over.

No matter how many times you say it no one will forget how Hillary helped Putin / Russia acquire 20% of the US Stockpile of Uranium, that Assange exposed the criminal Clinton Family Crime Syndicate, and that her #1 strategy was continue to repeat how there was some connection between Trump and Putin over and over, no matter how many times it is debunked. To Liberals, if you repeat the lie enough times it becomes truth.

That is all Hillary does is divide people, as she divides the deplorable Anglo Middle Class from the needy Hispanics from the backward Catholics from the racist Tea Party members, etc.

But you, you're just a fool, she could not care less about you.

And Trump does? :lmao:

I highly doubt it that was her reason for canceling the event. Someone probably told her that a fireworks show with less than a dozen guests might confirm the suspicions of most of America that she stole the election from Trump just as she did with Sanders thanks to crooked MSM and her criminal friends.

It's getting spooky, fam
dame2.png
Well that settles it. LOL

Forum List

Back