They’re Replacing You, Black America

sorry he was president in 2008…and by 2010 he and the dems congress gave us double digit UE. Thankfully they also gave us a history midterm election resulting in a red wave
Wrong. That was the result of Bush. The economy began turning around before the mid terms and it was republican austerity that limited economic growth after 2010. 77 consecutive months of job growth was not due to republicans.

You talking about his dad? Trump won the lawsuit that was put against him claiming he wouldn't rent to minorities.
No, I am talking about Donald. Trump did not win the lawsuit and was under consent decree.

You're a stupid individual, hate the person that tried to help you. And love the guy that has hurt you for over 50 years. If Biden cared, he is 50 years too late. He didn't want blacks going to school with his children, he said it would be a racial jungle. Go ahead and support that.
Trump didn't try to help us. You want to talk about Biden, but trump was busted for racism in housing, called for the execution of black and hispanic kids even after they were found innocent, ran his mouth about Obama's citizenship, called black nations shitholes, played to white racism at every turn, appointed white supremacists as advisors, I can keep going. The only reason you defend trump is because you're a racist like he is.

Wrong. That was the result of Bush. The economy began turning around before the mid terms and it was republican austerity that limited economic growth after 2010. 77 consecutive months of job growth was not due to republicans.
According to UE from the Govt.....in Nov of 2010 it peaked at 9.8 percent...and began to slowly climb down after the historic red wave of 2010: Civilian unemployment rate

If it weren't for austerity, we'd be in much worse shape...thanks to the red wave

I just commented on exactly what you wrote. What's the problem? :dunno:
And what did I say Mike.

That's what trump tells you but trump had nothing to do with it.
Black unemployment dropped 10 points during Obama and was dropping when trump took office. Under trump it dropped less than a point.

So:

That's what trump tells you but trump had nothing to do with it.

According to UE from the Govt.....in Nov of 2010 it peaked at 9.8 percent...and began to slowly climb down after the historic red wave of 2010: Civilian unemployment rate

If it weren't for austerity, we'd be in much worse shape...thanks to the red wave
Incorrect. Obama took office in January of 2009 and the country was facing a depression caused by republicans. You chose to ignore that and blame Obama for high unemployment he inherited. Austerity slowed the recovery.

Incorrect. Obama took office in January of 2009 and the country was facing a depression caused by republicans. You chose to ignore that and blame Obama for high unemployment he inherited. Austerity slowed the recovery.
well 1) there was no depression 2) the gop had lost control over congress for two years prior to that

no i don’t ignore the recession…you seem to ignore who had congress and then what happened when that same group got the white house amd drop us to double digit UE…with their policies…the voters didn’t…hence the red wave in 2010

Trump didn't try to help us. You want to talk about Biden, but trump was busted for racism in housing, called for the execution of black and hispanic kids even after they were found innocent, ran his mouth about Obama's citizenship, called black nations shitholes, played to white racism at every turn, appointed white supremacists as advisors, I can keep going. The only reason you defend trump is because you're a racist like he is.
No he wasn't busted for housing.
Like you loons wanted Zimmerman and Rittenhouse executed?
Obama's birth certificate came from a state he never lived in.
Trump wants everyone to be treated equal under the law as well as myself. You and Superbadbrutha are the ones that constantly look at color.

You say trump has never done anything for minorities?
FB_IMG_1633477502516.jpg

What exactly did Obama do for you? Besides dividing us more.

And what did I say Mike.

Black unemployment dropped 10 points during Obama and was dropping when trump took office. Under trump it dropped less than a point.

So:
You didn't state anything about Obama, you said Blacks were doing better under Trump but he had nothing to do with it. Like a good Liberal you are now doing revisionist history on your own posts. Just try to write more clearly, then you don't have to do clean up on yourself.

You didn't state anything about Obama, you said Blacks were doing better under Trump but he had nothing to do with it. Like a good Liberal you are now doing revisionist history on your own posts. Just try to write more clearly, then you don't have to do clean up on yourself.
There is NOTHING in my comment saying that blacks were doing better under trump. My writing was clear. Just as clear as this lie you just tried telling.

No he wasn't busted for housing.
Like you loons wanted Zimmerman and Rittenhouse executed?
Obama's birth certificate came from a state he never lived in.
Trump wants everyone to be treated equal under the law as well as myself. You and Superbadbrutha are the ones that constantly look at color.
Trump was busted. He was forced to comply with consent decrees. Obama's birth certificate was legit. Trump is a racist and so are you. You and trump don't want people treated equally, you want white preference.

There is NOTHING in my comment saying that blacks were doing better under trump. My writing was clear. Just as clear as this lie you just tried telling.
The other problem besides your unclear writing is you are citing unemployment statistics which can be very misleading. Under Obama there was the most massive expansion of government welfare in modern history. So many millions of people including Blacks just stopped looking for work. That counts as a "drop in unemployment". Here is the definition:

The standard unemployment rate, referred to as U-3, is the one most often cited. By that measure, a person is counted as unemployed if he or she does not have a full-time, part-time, or temporary job, is actively looking for a job, and is currently available to be hired.

And what did I say Mike.

So:
yes it’s true obama and the dem congress gave african americans some of the historically high rates of UE

Trump was busted. He was forced to comply with consent decrees. Obama's birth certificate was legit. Trump is a racist and so are you. You and trump don't want people treated equally, you want white preference.
Trump's father was the one, but don't let facts smack you.
Obama's birth certificate was from a state he never lived in.
The only racist here is you, I never picked you out because of your race. You did.

As I myself mentioned a day or two ago in one or two threads.

This is what the Democrats are doing, blacks are already down to the #3 demographic, and within a few decades, they will likely be down to the #4 demographic. As black Democrat pols cheer it on and are all in on it.

... While frantically replacing African Americans with immigrants, they announce: “Replacement” is a white supremacy theory! Pay no attention to the Latino immigrants doing construction and Indian immigrants getting all the “diversity” jobs.

Employers in need of cheap labor lost slavery, Jim Crow and, finally, with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the ability to legally discriminate against African Americans. So they turned around and, one year later — just as black Americans were poised to move into the middle class en masse — began dumping low-skilled workers on the country with Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act.

In 2006, black day laborer John Henry Ford was interviewed by The Washington Post while he was standing on a street corner in Washington, D.C., looking for work amid a crowd of Hispanics. His verdict: “They came over here, in a sense, to replace us.”

African Americans aren’t just being replaced at the construction site and meat-packing plant. Oh, no. Their political power has been replaced by immigrants, too.

Say, whatever happened to that Barbara Jordan report? At Clinton’s request, this civil rights icon led a commission that studied immigration’s impact. She issued the group’s conclusion in a cri de coeur about how immigration was crushing black people — who, again, vote nearly monolithically for the Democrats.

Tough luck, black folk! Latinos are a more powerful voting bloc now. (Also, African Americans will vote Democrat no matter what, so who cares?)

Clinton ignored Jordan’s report.

Indeed, the entire story of black people in America from slavery to civil rights has been replaced in toto by the “diversity” regime. Don’t look now, but Hispanics, Asians and Muslims are filling all the “diversity” slots in corporations, universities and the media. You know, to make up for the legacy of — WHAT ON EARTH? WE DID NOTHING TO YOU!

Here, for example, are MSNBC’s diverse hosts: Joy Ann Reid (second-generation immigrant of Congolese and Guyanese descent), Ali Velshi (first-generation immigrant of Indian descent), Jose Diaz-Balart (second-generation immigrant of Cuban descent), Yasmin Vossoughian (second-generation immigrant of Iranian descent), Ayman Mohyeldin (first-generation immigrant from Egypt), Katie Phang (second-generation immigrant of Korean descent), Mehdi Hasan (first-generation immigrant of Indian descent).

None descendants of American slaves. (And to really make up for slavery, there’s MSNBC host Alicia Menendez, a third-generation Cuban, whose father is a U.S. senator.)

Wow, have you guys been replaced! So has the white working class and increasingly, the white middle class. But nothing like the industrial-scale replacement of black Americans.

I say this without the tiniest sliver of hope that historic black America will ever notice that the Democratic Party is screwing them six ways from Sunday. In fact, the next mass shooting could be me at a fancy Republican dinner party when the moneybags start talking about the millions of dollars they’re giving to Sen. Tim Scott. He’s got a plan to win the black vote!

Oh, give it up, Republicans. It’s not going to happen. I know it, the Democrats know it, and every single breathing mammal knows it — except GOP donors and their moron consultants. No matter what you say or do, no matter what I say or do, the Anti-Defamation League just needs to call us “white supremacists,” and 90% of black people will line up to vote for the Democrats.

(Hey, anybody else remember all the GOP donors and television commentators boasting in 2020 that Trump was going to win 30% of the black vote? Final tally: 92% for Biden; 8% for Trump. I won a thousand-dollar bet with one of those wealthy Republican donors, which I’ve been too polite to mention. Maybe she’ll read this.)

I say all this not to join the chorus of white Republicans futilely sucking up to black people, but for only one reason: It’s true. To the extent that anyone’s being replaced, it’s you, black Americans.

Don't worry about African-Americans. We have survived slavery, Jim Crow, church and house burnings, rape, water hoses, police dogs, lynchings.
I'm sure we can survive whatever is ahead for us.
WE BE SOME TOUGH FOLKS.
P.S. Thank you for your heartfelt concern for us colored people.

Forum List

Back