They're Not Much For Linear Thinking

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The Paris agreement, the most ambitious climate pact yet negotiated by the U.N., enters into force on Friday.

Despite Trump’s threats to walk away from the agreement as president, one of the officials said that although the accord allows for countries to withdraw, he did not think that would be a likely development.

“There’s an article 28 in the agreement that provides for procedures for countries that would seek to withdraw,” deputy special envoy for climate change Jonathan Pershing said in a teleconference call.

According to article 28 of the Paris according, even if a President Trump wanted to withdraw from the accord, he would not be able to set the process in motion for three years from the date of entry into force – that is, November 4, 2019 – and even then withdrawal would only take effect 12 months later.

Here's the thing. Should Trump "unsign" the agreement, which was forced down American throats by Obama's Executive Order, would not Article 28 be unsigned as well?

It would be just like hacking off a skin tag. Gone.

Administration Doesn’t Expect Election Outcome to Have Big Impact on Paris Climate Accord

The Paris agreement, the most ambitious climate pact yet negotiated by the U.N., enters into force on Friday.

Despite Trump’s threats to walk away from the agreement as president, one of the officials said that although the accord allows for countries to withdraw, he did not think that would be a likely development.

“There’s an article 28 in the agreement that provides for procedures for countries that would seek to withdraw,” deputy special envoy for climate change Jonathan Pershing said in a teleconference call.

According to article 28 of the Paris according, even if a President Trump wanted to withdraw from the accord, he would not be able to set the process in motion for three years from the date of entry into force – that is, November 4, 2019 – and even then withdrawal would only take effect 12 months later.

Here's the thing. Should Trump "unsign" the agreement, which was forced down American throats by Obama's Executive Order, would not Article 28 be unsigned as well?

Administration Doesn’t Expect Election Outcome to Have Big Impact on Paris Climate Accord
Billy, why do you want the USA to NOT participate in worldwide efforts to minimize the effects of warming? And w

Billy, why would you advocate a new President dissolving an agreement signed by a previous president. You do realize the possible future effects of such a precedent, I presume. And why are you against the USA participating in a worldwide effort to minimize the dangerous effects of Earth warming? May I remind you that there were warnings and attempts to minimize the 'dust bowl' that were also ignored.

Billy, why do you want the USA to NOT participate in worldwide efforts to minimize the effects of warming?

Because most worldwide efforts agreed upon by current untrustworthy world governments are equivalent to a barrel of cold dry shit, and are primarily aimed at gaining additional control over the global econ.

Billy, why would you advocate a new President dissolving an agreement signed by a previous president.

Because I think the agreement is a load of shit, of course. I suspect should Trump win on Tuesday that I will support much of his program to dismantle the Obama presidency.

May I remind you that there were warnings and attempts to minimize the 'dust bowl' that were also ignored.

Indeed, but this is not that.

Billy, why do you want the USA to NOT participate in worldwide efforts to minimize the effects of warming? And w

Billy, why would you advocate a new President dissolving an agreement signed by a previous president. You do realize the possible future effects of such a precedent, I presume. And why are you against the USA participating in a worldwide effort to minimize the dangerous effects of Earth warming? May I remind you that there were warnings and attempts to minimize the 'dust bowl' that were also ignored.
You mean the MMGW hoax?

Billy, why do you want the USA to NOT participate in worldwide efforts to minimize the effects of warming?

Because most worldwide efforts agreed upon by current untrustworthy world governments are equivalent to a barrel of cold dry shit, and are primarily aimed at gaining additional control over the global econ.

Billy, why would you advocate a new President dissolving an agreement signed by a previous president.

Because I think the agreement is a load of shit, of course. I suspect should Trump win on Tuesday that I will support much of his program to dismantle the Obama presidency.

May I remind you that there were warnings and attempts to minimize the 'dust bowl' that were also ignored.

"Because most worldwide efforts agreed upon by current untrustworthy world governments are equivalent to a barrel of cold dry shit, and are primarily aimed at gaining additional control over the global econ."

I didn't realize you believe all world governments are untrustworthy. What is you alternative? A single strong ruler making all decisions to keep us untrustworthy governed in line? I know your candidate claims to be the most best president that God ever created, but I think your faith will backfire on you.

"Because I think the agreement is a load of shit, of course. I suspect should Trump win on Tuesday that I will support much of his program to dismantle the Obama presidency."

And when the next guy (if there IS one) dismantles the Trump presidency, what will your reaction be?

"Because most worldwide efforts agreed upon by current untrustworthy world governments are equivalent to a barrel of cold dry shit, and are primarily aimed at gaining additional control over the global econ."

I didn't realize you believe all world governments are untrustworthy. What is you alternative?

Elect trustworthy governments.

I know your candidate claims to be the most best president that God ever created, but I think your faith will backfire on you.

No, he hasn't, but the Left claimed Obama as their Messiah. It would seem that was the faith that backfired.

And when the next guy (if there IS one) dismantles the Trump presidency, what will your reaction be?

I suspect that if Trump wins, and the Americans in Congress make a few moves, the Left won't be able to raise their heads for at least a generation.

Talking about the climate scam again? LOL!

No, he hasn't, but the Left claimed Obama as their Messiah. It would seem that was the faith that backfired.
OOPS! You're right billy. He said he would be the greatest JOBS president God ever created. But he will have to beat Obama's record, which I hear is significant. Under the admin we have gained almost as many as the Bush admin lost.

Yes, Obama provided many hamburger jobs for all the future voters he's imported.

Most of said jobs are minimum wage, and went to his illegal guests.

OOPS! You're right billy. He said he would be the greatest JOBS president God ever created. But he will have to beat Obama's record, which I hear is significant. Under the admin we have gained almost as many as the Bush admin lost.

Yes, Obama provided many hamburger jobs for all the future voters he's imported.

Most of said jobs are minimum wage, and went to his illegal guests.

And if obama actually believed in the global warming hoax, he might actually stop logging all those miles on air force one to go thousands of miles to play 9 holes or to campaign for a corrupt hillary.

My "belief" in the truthful efforts of the government to the efforts of ecological safeguarding went straight out the god damn window when the states decided to start passing laws about things like - Oh you can't have a wind turbine on your land. Oh you can't dig your own well without spending thousands on government red tape and inspections. Oh you can't have a fucking garden in your front yard...

Yea bunch of bullshit.

THe precedent is already set. Remember how we promised to protect Ukraine from Russian aggression if Ukraine gave up their nukes? Yeah, this D administration didn't feel it was in our best interest to honor that treaty. Don't pretend some climate faux-treaty withdrawal would damage our word of honor. rofl

THe precedent is already set. Remember how we promised to protect Ukraine from Russian aggression if Ukraine gave up their nukes? Yeah, this D administration didn't feel it was in our best interest to honor that treaty. Don't pretend some climate faux-treaty withdrawal would damage our word of honor. rofl

Your use of the term "faux-treaty" is correct, because it is not a treaty at all. Executive order does not a treaty make. Only the Democrats are pushing such nonsense.

No Congressional approval so it's non binding.
Let them sue us. I'm sure Trump will have the UN relocated out of NY, hopefully in Sudan where it belongs.

Forum List

Back