‘They’re Making S*** Up’: Joe Rogan Floats Suing CNN For Claiming He Took Horse Dewormer

Horse dewormer is a paste. Joe Rogan did not take "horse dewormer". Im not sure how to simplify it more than that for you.
So what that it's a paste? It's the same drug Rogan took.

But has not shown any effectiveness against covid-19 disease. It's just that simple. This is how it works. There are how many drugs that fit much of that description in your post? Why not take those?

I will tell you why. Again. Because an Indian crank posted a bad study that was quickly retracted, but it spread far and wide anyway.

And that's it. It does not appear to work, and using it for covid is the ultimate result of one quickly retracted study

That is kind of embarrassing, really.
Of course it has been shown to help. Thats why doctors prescribe it.

So what that it's a paste? It's the same drug Rogan took.
There is water in dog food, but that doesnt mean it is meant for human consumption. So if someone was to publicly accuse me of eating dog food when in reality i was just consuming water, I could sue that person for defamation.

Last edited:
There is water in dog food, but that doesnt mean it is meant for human consumption. So if someone was to publicly accuse me of eating dog food when in reality i was just consuming water, I could sue that person for defamation.
It's not like water in food. The medicine is the exact same medicine intended to kill parasites. Again, all that's different is the dosage and delivery.

It's like comparing 2 tablets of Tylenol with a gallon of liquid Tylenol and then pretending they're not both Tylenol.

It's not like water in food. The medicine is the exact same medicine intended to kill parasites. Again, all that's different is the dosage and delivery.

It's like comparing 2 tablets of Tylenol with a gallon of liquid Tylenol and then pretending they're not both Tylenol.
Not when both tablets arent meant for humans. Bad example.

Fooled by what? What the fuck are you even talking about.
Fooled by white wing bloggers who bread their butter by preying on people like you. That's why you are spreading lies about Ivermectin. Very simple. Get it?
You think going on national tv and shouting to the world that i eat dog food isnt defamation? Do you actually believe the absurd shit that you say? :cuckoo:
You seem confused about what constitutes defamation. Damages must also be shown. In your case, such a claim might actually improve your reputation. So you might have a tough time.

Last edited:
Fooled by white wing bloggers who bread their butter by preying on people like you. That's why you are spreading lies about Ivermectin. Very simple. Get it?

Nope. Sorry. You seem confused about what constitutes defamation. Damages must also be shown. In your case, such a claim might actually improve your reputation. So you might have a tough time.

Lay off this stuff.....

1634335315378.png

You seem confused about what constitutes defamation. Damages must also be shown. In your case, such a claim might actually improve your reputation. So you might have a tough time.
You need to find a dictionary immediately. You clearly dont even understand the word.

Cute whining. But yes, you have to prove damages to win a defamation case. But you didn't know that, so now you're having a little hissy.
Well seeing how they instantly stopped calling it "horse dewormer" the moment that he threatened to sue, Im going to assume that they were worried that he could in fact prove that there were damages.

/debate

Rogan has said repeatedly that he’s not a doctor and stressed that he is not a source of scientific advice. He hosts a podcast where he interviews a variety of people on a variety of subjects.

Well seeing how they instantly stopped calling it "horse dewormer" the moment that he threatened to sue, Im going to assume that they were worried that he could in fact prove that there were damages.
They did?

Godboy , are you just pulling lies right out of your ass again?

Forum List

Back