Theyre Coming to America! Today!

Personally, my stance on this is, this isn't the 18th, 19th and early 20th century, when empty land sprawled across much of the continent. The flood of people coming here to seek "freedom" and a "new life," has led us over time to crowded cities, massive deforestation, lost animal habitat and a huge drain on existing resources. The left would simply open all of our borders, with no vetting to determine what types of people we are getting (and I'm not referring to any race). Millions would flood in and as most would come from south of the border, we are looking at people, regardless of which nation, south of the border, who 85% of whom, are hard-core Catholics and strongly believe in large families. Those millions flooding in, would quickly add many millions more. The result would be the complete destruction of the only wild places left, and the animals that reside in them. In short, an environmental catastrophe. Thus, my stance is: "A permanent and total moratorium on ALL immigration and only allow some in, if the population in this nation, significantly declines.

Utter nonsense.

The US has an abundance of natural resources, and is most certainly NOT overcrowded.

Last edited:
They said the same things about the Irish, the Poles, the Italians, etc. Too bad so many American citizens understand so little about America.

The quality of immigrants coming to America has taken a huge drop.

They said the exact same thing every time.

Past immigrants went as far as to change their names.
They wanted to become Americans,unlike what we have today.
Sure did...from Goldberg to McLendon or Jones...the less aggressive just snipped a couple letter...Glassman to Glass etc

They said the same things about the Irish, the Poles, the Italians, etc. Too bad so many American citizens understand so little about America.

Past immigrants went as far as to change their names.
They wanted to become Americans,unlike what we have today.
Sure did...from Goldberg to McLendon or Jones...the less aggressive just snipped a couple letter...Glassman to Glass etc

Some immigrants today from China, for example, take an ‘English’ first name to make it easier for native English speakers to pronounce.

Personally, my stance on this is, .....we are looking at people, regardless of which nation, south of the border, who 85% of whom, are hard-core Catholics and strongly believe in large families. Those millions flooding in, would quickly add many millions more. The result would be the complete destruction of the only wild places left, and the animals that reside in them. In short, an environmental catastrophe. Thus, my stance is: "A permanent and total moratorium on ALL immigration and only allow some in, if the population in this nation, significantly declines.

Prejudiced bullshit. This kind of anti-Catholic prejudice flared up in the 1800s and then again when JFK was elected president. Bullshit then and bullshit now. Also, you should know that among all immigrants from Latin America fertility rates are dropping and dropping faster than those of any other demographic group in this country. As usual, prejudice is not based on fact , but rather fear.

Last edited:

He is correct.
Illegal aliens use the welfare system at the highest rates.
We have enough poor people.
We do not need to be importing more.
We have the same right to control our borders and immigration as the other 194 countries.

The ancestors of some of those toward whom the know nothing party directed its hatred in 1855 are now directing their hatred at the next wave of immigrants to my great nation. Bullshit then bullshit now.

Forum List

Back