They

I like Sarkozy; he has real slugs in his escargot shells.

He tried to get Obama to act on Iran during the middle of last year and was rebuffed. It is pretty bad when the French are making you look like a pacifist.

I really hope Obama did not offer him a high chair! They do have some protocol problems in the West Wing these days.

i dont get that...i mean what happened did they replace all the white house equiette people? protocal is very important at that level...seems you would have advisors for that..and all...obama seems to like to flex his power...almost like a teen ager seeing just how far he can push things...i was taken back by the thing with israel's pm...i dont care what they did while biden was there...two wrongs dont make it any better

o willow dont be picking on the french....get over it and move on....

i think protocal should be followed very closely for any visiting head of state

Me too. It wasn't followed for the Jew however. This administration hates Jews and is pro-anything but. The evidence was clear before the election, elections do have consequences.

Most on the left agree with Obama's vision of our new allies and the demonization of old allies.

o hell i am not pro jew...but i am pro manners for all....good manners should be held to..when in doubt....have even better manners....you just dont treat a guest in your home like that...i still think it has a lot to do with the biden thing

If we all minded our manners there would be no war.

Why do we all ignore our mothers when we grow up?

Except Mama Celeste that is, her pizza sucks.

o willow dont be picking on the french....get over it and move on....

i think protocal should be followed very closely for any visiting head of state

dearest dearest dry bones, I'm not picking on the french, i'm picking on obamalama.

well if i ever get to the board of elections i am changing my registration...not to republican ...but to indep. i simply cant believe this drilling off the east coast...this was all discussed pre election...

Me too. It wasn't followed for the Jew however. This administration hates Jews and is pro-anything but. The evidence was clear before the election, elections do have consequences.

Most on the left agree with Obama's vision of our new allies and the demonization of old allies.

Interesting? Care to give some links there Annie?

I find it also especially interesting how you characterize a whole part of a political spectrum into one view. Do tell how you came to that conclusion. Was there a poll? :eusa_think:

Interesting? Care to give some links there Annie?

I find it also especially interesting how you characterize a whole part of a political spectrum into one view. Do tell how you came to that conclusion. Was there a poll? :eusa_think:

I saw you in the other thread kissing artyfarty15's ass,, now you wanna be him..when you grow up. lol

I saw you in the other thread kissing artyfarty15's ass,, now you wanna be him..when you grow up. lol

Wut? Never mind how ignorant and stupid your post is for a moment. Care to stay on-topic? Or can you not even manage that in your own thread?

well if i ever get to the board of elections i am changing my registration...not to republican ...but to indep. i simply cant believe this drilling off the east coast...this was all discussed pre election...

now agnes, the fact that you are leaving the democwats is a step in the right direction..

It's not that Owe Bama didn't offer to feed Mr. Netanyahu. What really happened is that Mr. Netanyahu turned down the meal offer because he doesn't like chitterlings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back