They will not denounce the violence

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
OK , its clear they are not going to denounce the violence.

They will say its our fault for .....well......electing the people they dont like.

Now its up to the sane people in this country to deside HOW we will deal in a country with their escalating violence and hate.

I suggest we stand tall and never allow ourselves to fear them.

Frum said the other day "we thougth Fox worked for us but it seems we work for Fox".

Even this con has learned the truth about where this violence is being fanned from.

What is it Fox is trying to accomplish and why?

• Banned
I have to admitt I thought it was funny but it was assualt and theguy went to prison for it.

Bush also LIED this country into war for poliktical gain getting thousands of Americans killed (more than in the 911 attack). The guy threw the shoe because Bush got hundereds of thousands of Iraqis killed too. I have to admitt I still think Bush deserves far more than a shoe ducking.

• Banned
Now what is it that Fox wants to see this country become?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

Uhm ... yeah ... and Obama lied this country into universal healthcare!

Anyone have any idea how many innocent civilians have been killed due to the drones that the current administration has put to use?

Within hours after the Dems started wailing about all of the threats focused on them House GOP Leader John Boehner condemned the threats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dsEEcJugdc]YouTube - Boehner Condemns Threats & Acts of Violence in Health Care Debate[/ame]

So maybe you might want to stay away from the Daily Kos and open your eyes a bit.

• Banned
See how you and him deminish the complaint and then boehner talks more about the anger then he does about the violence.

See how you and him deminish the complaint and then boehner talks more about the anger then he does about the violence.

He also went on the House floor and delivered a scathing rebuke to the perps. It's part of the official record.

I never heard it or saw it...why?

Because for one..you have your head under a rock and for another...your sources of information probably don't ever show the whole story...so I think it's highly possible you ether are deliberately misinformed or just unable to recognize or comprehend reality.

I'm new here and just getting my bearings, but I can tell you that I do not watch either MSNBC or FOX to be informed... Its sad but true nonetheless.

Fox MAY be inciting some people, but I also know that MSNBC is misleading people into false assumptions of that violence. The fact is both networks are like pro-wrestling. Kind of like news but not really. A lot of pomp and circumstance with bits of reality strewn about to give it some appearance of truth, but in the end still just entertainment.

I'm new here and just getting my bearings, but I can tell you that I do not watch either MSNBC or FOX to be informed... Its sad but true nonetheless.

Fox MAY be inciting some people, but I also know that MSNBC is misleading people into false assumptions of that violence. The fact is both networks are like pro-wrestling. Kind of like news but not really. A lot of pomp and circumstance with bits of reality strewn about to give it some appearance of truth, but in the end still just entertainment.

How do you know if you never watch them?

How do you know if you never watch them?

You're smart enough to recognize that but not smart enough to know that you need to get your facts from different sources.

It's silly to be critical of a news source if you don't watch it. And if you had been watching Fox you would know that the GOP immediately condemned the threats. At the same time they also said that it is a symptom of unrest with voters.

People are tired of being lied to and ignored. That is the most glaring fact in all of this.

And no comment from truthmatters condemning the exact same shit happing to those who voted 'no'. I wonder why that is.

So none of you are very excited about reposting it?

why is that?

If this messgae of PEACE is so importatn to you all why would you hesitate to spread the word.

How many Americans have not heard it?

You see you guys dont get it.

You guys REALLY never reposted it?

WTF? do you not understand ?

Do you understand that if you really wish this to stop teh message has to get out that yuou want it to stop?

It sure seems you dont WANT these messages to be spread far and wide.

WHY???????

Forum List

Back