They weren't so scared then were they lol

KitchenGuy34

Aug 27, 2020
They weren't so scared then, we're they lol?
They weren't so scared, talking out of their butt holes about beating people up and causing physical harm to others...

They weren't so scared with the TV persona of Brock Lesner and Dwayne Johnson as their gods.

They weren't so scared to buy a bad record, dangerous breed puppy and abuse it.

They weren't so scared when lawman talked to them, and they talked to them like sh!t.

They weren't so scared when shooting up what could always be their last shot.

They weren't so scared when I had kidney stones, and they weren't so scared when I was in the business of selling my plasma..

All of a sudden they're scared when they went too far, and I bought weapons and protected myself ?

Boo hoo.

That what I said in court.

:)

• Banned
The judge told me that such is how a lot of poor are, and what I need to do is to get out of there.

They weren't so scared, talking out of their butt holes about beating people up and causing physical harm to others...

They weren't so scared with the TV persona of Brock Lesner and Dwayne Johnson as their gods.

They weren't so scared when lawman talked to them, and they talked to them like sh!t.

They weren't so scared when I had kidney stones, and they weren't so scared when I was in the business of selling my plasma..

All of a sudden they're scared when they went too far, and I bought weapons and protected myself ?

Boo hoo.

Somebody's tripping their balls off

Boo hoo.

Kidney stones suck. Mine are from too much calcium oxalate in food Spinach is the main culprit. Root veggies too....boo hiss...drink lemon water...drink milk if you're gonna eat foods high in calcium oxalate....

Forum List

Back