They took Donald Trump to task. Now they're ready to reshape the justice department

Oh great. More affirmative-action hiring in the DOJ. Now they can go after those white debbils.

Yawn.

i like tough strong women!

Yeah, sure, i bet if a thug got behind them, they would be calling for the police in a NY minute.

One should never call the police in a NY minute. NYC cops are notorious for hitting innocent bystanders, when they figure out what the trigger does.

i like tough strong women!

Yeah, sure, i bet if a thug got behind them, they would be calling for the police in a NY minute.

One should never call the police in a NY minute. NYC cops are notorious for hitting innocent bystanders, when they figure out what the trigger does.
Why ever call a cop just deal with it yerself...

• Banned
"Women are fierce. We run companies, make scientific discoveries, raise families, & lift each other up. We break barriers all while working against a system designed to keep us out. " - Kamala

"Women are fierce. We run companies, make scientific discoveries, raise families, & lift each other up. We break barriers all while working against a system designed to keep us out. " - Kamala

Actually, they only get fierce on certain times of the month.

New Topics

Forum List

Back