They think we don't see what's really going on....

I disagree that the reason to wear one has anything at all to do with
I am not being dramatic for refusing to play silly games.
The ones who insist that I should do so, are...…. if it's just a little scrap of fabric and no big deal, then why does anyone care if I don't wear one?
But they do care, very much..... why?

2 questions;
Cui bono?

and, follow the money..... who is making $?

You are being dramatic by calling a cloth or surgical mask a muzzle.

When people say it's no big deal, I'm pretty sure they mean it's not a big struggle or problem for just about anyone to wear a mask. It doesn't mean wearing a mask is unimportant, just that it's not difficult or particularly restrictive (for the more basic masks, of course). I would think that is obvious.

Why does someone care if you don't wear one? Because the purpose of the masks is to prevent the spread of the virus. It is accomplished more by preventing the mask-wearer from spreading to others, not so much by protecting the mask-wearer. The virus is being spread by people who don't have symptoms.

Who is making money when people wear masks? I suppose mask manufacturers/distributors do. I'm not sure who else is making money from it.

I'm not arguing about lockdowns/quarantines/stay-at-home orders. Those are an entirely different set of issues.
the spread of the virus.

Posting this yet again. We've been had!

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND IF YOU AREN'T CLOSED MINDED!
��

Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vaccine. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!

If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, get ready to fight for them.

And I take it the worldwide response to the virus is all about the USA and Trump?

You wonder when it will dawn on his supporters that if this were such a hoax, why is the Blob declaring a national emergency, canceling conventions, wearing a mask?

Is he that easily intimidated? If so...why are you morons voting for him?

Let me get this straight. You stupid shits are saying that the viurus was created to hurt Trump.

I get it.

So who created it? Why would another country create it, risk their own crisis with the possibility of Trump mismanaging it as badly has he has?

What is more likely? Trump knew his economic numbers has been slipping like the last three quarters of 2019. He needed an excuse & along came this virus. If he let it get a grip here enough to fuck the economy, we would have a scape goat. Now it has grown too big & Trump has no clue how to stop it. He first tried to force early opens which have backfired. Now he wants to sacrifice children by sending to school ion a few weeks.

That's a moronic response to my post. You obviously don't understand what I said. The Democratic party does not control the whole world. China did not purposely cause the world to have a pandemic just to prevent Drumph from being re-elected.

The Democrat party (on behalf of Globalists) WANTS to control the world and you are insanely ignorant to ignore that. It's called "sustainable Development", aka A Small few will control the worlds resources and assets all for the good of mankind, of course. The entire plan is
outlined in the United Nations (friend of USA, NOT) Agenda21. However, this is no doubt the first time you have ever heard of that.

The pandemic has affected them and their allies too. You really have to have mental issues to think the Covid 19 pandemic is something unleased the entire world just to prevent Drumph from being re-elected.

Unless you live in China and are a high ranking CCP figure you literally have no clue what you are talking about.
You claim to know exactly what the CCP is or is not doing, yet they don't provide that information. It's what Communist hard line regimes do but you wouldn't know that. show us PROOF that you have access to the secret meetings of the CCP, or you are guessing ans speculating like anyone else.

He's not that important. That's a moronic response to my post. You obviously don't understand what I said.

He's important enough for Democrats to have spent the last 4 years every waking moment plotting to remove him. He's important enough that Kathy Griffen and a thousand other Dems have called for or mocked his death. You obviously don't understand undeniable events and facts.

The Democratic party does not control the whole world. China did not purposely cause the world to have a pandemic just to prevent Drumph from being re-elected. The pandemic has affected them and their allies too.

You already said all that. do you just like repeating things?

You really have to have mental issues to think the Covid 19 pandemic is something unleased on the entire world just to prevent Drumph from being re-elected. For one thing, he's not that important. As well, it would be much simpler and easier to have him assassinated. Duh.

How many times can you repeat the same thing?
While it's true I have no proof (yet), it's also true that Trump has been the only President in US history to stand up to China and put America first.
It stands to reason that the Left would most certainly work with Communist China over the USA since they hate the USA so much (for no reason)
You cannot prove the virus was not a plot anymore than I can prove it is at this point. You have your theory, I have mine.

As far as assassinating him, MANY on the Left have openly called for his demise. That's no secret. Perhaps better technology has made it harder for
that to occur. perhaps as vile as the Left is, they know that killing Trump might ignite a significant response from the majority who actually love their country.

Let me get this straight. You stupid shits are saying that the viurus was created to hurt Trump.

I get it.

Let me get this straight. You stupid shits are saying that democrats have NOT used the the virus to hurt America, shut down business, handcuff freedoms?

I get it.
Nope. Democrats hasve worked to protect the people. Assfuck Republicans rather kill off people to save the stock market taking a hit.

It was YOUR fat assed piece of shit Trump that down played the virus, said he had it under complete control.,, had no national plan other to let people die.
Tens of thousands of Americans died needlessly thanks to Trump and his stupid, America hating supporters.

Posting this yet again. We've been had!

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND IF YOU AREN'T CLOSED MINDED!
��

Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vaccine. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!

If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, get ready to fight for them.

I posted this 17 months ago. Pretty prophetic, huh?

Forum List

Back