They SO admire Obama!!

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
You would think he would have chosen something more obscure

Huffington Post. Now there's news you can trust.

Wasn't it Obama pal Deval Patrick that actually plagiarized Obama's speeches? Why, yes. It was.
And wasn't Biden disciplined in college for plagiarizing work? WHy yes, he was.
That's it:
Democrats: The Party of Copy You!

They SO admire Obama!!
:lol: These people are terminally stupid.

I couldn't agree more Sarah, anyone who admires Obama is terminally stupid.

Rick

Yeah, I know you are but what am I?

Aren't you ever embarrassed by the things some of your R congresspeople do, Rick? They call for his impeachment, personally attack the guy daily, say he is doing every single thing wrong then copy one of his most memorable speeches word for word...

It's positively ignorant.

And, as the present framework of Healthcare gets added to, and amended to create a real healthcare system, the Republicans will claim that it was their idea all along.

Funny, how the conservatives want to label everyone who doesn't think Obama bashing is their personal pastime as stupid.

All those Archie Bunkers. It's so easy to sit back from your TV set and yell at the screen. How stupid can you get?

Last edited:
They SO admire Obama!!

Rick

they're like the losers who are perpetually jealous of the popular kid.

how stupid does one have to be rick, to plagarize a speech from the president of the U.S., ESPECIALLY when you're of the opposing "ihopehefails" party.

come on...admit it.

the repubs are the keystone cops of politics.

Sarah Palin-Backed Congressional Candidate Accused Of Plagiarizing Obama's 2004 Convention Speech

Vaughn Ward, a GOP candidate for Idaho's First Congressional district, is facing charges that he swiped key passages from Barack Obama's iconic 2004 Democratic National Convention speech for his own campaign kickoff speech in January.

Sarah Palin-Backed Congressional Candidate Accused Of Plagiarizing Obama's 2004 Convention Speech

The Republicans would be wise to copy Obama's meteoric rise to power. After all, Obama was virtually an unknown with little experience and able to defeat the Clinton Machine. That's no easy task. And since The Huffington Post is a left-wing rag, most people won't take them seriously.

Vaughn Ward, a GOP candidate for Idaho's First Congressional district, is facing charges that he swiped key passages from Barack Obama's iconic 2004 Democratic National Convention speech for his own campaign kickoff speech in January.

The Republicans would be wise to copy Obama's meteoric rise to power. After all, Obama was virtually an unknown with little experience and able to defeat the Clinton Machine. That's no easy task. And since The Huffington Post is a left-wing rag, most people won't take them seriously.

Thanks for reminding me. I haven't read Huffington Post in a couple of years and I'm as left wing as they get!

They SO admire Obama!!

Rick

how stupid does one have to be rick, to plagarize a speech from the president of the U.S., ESPECIALLY when you're of the opposing "ihopehefails" party.

come on...admit it.

Gee, failing to pay attention again, you neg rep hater? These are unproven allegations from a a partisan source.
Deval Patrick's plagiarism and Joe Biden's plagiarism are established facts.
And any party with Barney Frank in it had better be careful of throwing childish insults. The man is a travesty.

They SO admire Obama!!

Rick

come on...admit it.

We should ask Plugs Biden...

He's the expert on plagiarism....

You would think he would have chosen something more obscure

Right? It's one speech that is already a historic keynote.

historic? i suppose in the sense that it happened. But important? hardly.

It is quite important for him and the USA. It plucked him from obscurity and catapulted him to the presidency. He bacame America's first Black president. Historic and important.

Nothing Bush ever even said had any effect on his elections. He was elected simply because he was a republican.

Forum List

Back