They should secede!

The flyover is a separate nation, and should be.

Who's gonna feed you stupid fucks?

You think an oil cartel is hard to deal with? Try a food cartel.

You can make do without abundant oil, try going without food for a few weeks and let us know what happens.

Military Force? That's a laugh. You pussies would shit your pants at the first sound of gunfire.

You better be careful what you wish for, dirtbag.

You can make do without abundant oil, try going without food for a few weeks and let us know what happens.

Military Force? That's a laugh. You pussies would shit your pants at the first sound of gunfire.

:wtf: Texas, Utah, and Mississippi producing alot of food these day?

States like Utah, Texas, and Mississippi should secede from the union! These backwards states do not deserve to belong in a civilized 21st Century nation!

You, of course, are God and the sole determiner of these affairs.

California can feed all the blue states by itself

California can feed all the blue states by itself
Past tense. The drought and ignorant government policy will pretty much close it down by the end of this year.
California doesn't produce grain or meat products in sufficient quantity to fill the gap. In this "what if" scenario, what makes you think that California wouldn't go its own way as well?

:wtf: Texas, Utah, and Mississippi producing alot of food these day?

States That Produce The Most Food Ranking 1 to 50
Just in case you aren't able to do a little research on your own:
Note:
#3 texas #24 Mississippi #37 Utah
Where is your state?

Screen Shot 2015-03-14 at 7.27.23 AM.png

I lived in Arizona for a year and a half, what the heck do they grow to be that high in the list?

I lived in Arizona for a year and a half, what the heck do they grow to be that high in the list?
Arizona are lettuce, cotton and hay. Lettuce production represents 14% of the state's total farm receipts.
Yuma, Arizona is the winter lettuce capitol of the world.

Arizona are lettuce, cotton and hay. Lettuce production represents 14% of the state's total farm receipts.
Yuma, Arizona is the winter lettuceacapitol of the world.
I lived in a burb of Phoenix, I always wonderd why they were growing stuff in the desert, didn't think at the time to be much profit in it

Forum List

Back