They shall take up serpents; ....., it shall not hurt them Mark 16:18

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What could be happened to a political correct liberal after he pick up a serpent with his hand?Right, snake will bit him on his atheistic ass and unlucky liberal will die shortly thereafter. But True Christians suffer nothing because God protect them. The typical liberal explanation of this wonder is that Christians are "hateful", "crazy", "right-wing", "bigots", no one of lefts can explain this Great Wonder without insults or bashing of the True Christians.

What do you mind about; are the True Christians really "dumb" "morons"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvFCI2bsajM&feature=related]See To Believe: Snake Worship - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWP8x50QhXc&feature=related]Orthodox Miracle - Snakes in the church - YouTube[/ame]

Good point.

True christians are immune to snake venom.

My advice, go buy a Spitting Cobra, and put in right in your face Baron, then shake it around as violently as you can.

Good point.

My advice, go buy a Spitting Cobra, and put in right in your face Baron, then shake it around as violently as you can.

Better I put this Cobra in a Liberal Ass.

Good point.

Well if you don't take the 10 commandments seriously (which obviously you don't) then yes that would be the appropriate action for a lunatic.

However, if you don't doubt God and Jesus you should do as I said to prove your faith to them.

Good point.

Well if you don't take the 10 commandments seriously (which obviously you don't) then yes that would be the appropriate action for a lunatic.

However, if you don't doubt God and Jesus you should do as I said to prove your faith to them.

No, I do not want to bother liberal asses, they like to be bite by cobras.

Last edited:

No, I do not want to bother liberal asses, they like to be bite by cobras.

Good call, so all you have to do is buy the spitting cobra and rattle it around in front of your face, if you don't, you're denying God.

What could be happened to a political correct liberal after he pick up a serpent with his hand?Right, snake will bit him on his atheistic ass and unlucky liberal will die shortly thereafter. But True Christians suffer nothing because God protect them. The typical liberal explanation of this wonder is that Christians are "hateful", "crazy", "right-wing", "bigots", no one of lefts can explain this Great Wonder without insults or bashing of the True Christians.

See To Believe: Snake Worship - YouTube
Orthodox Miracle - Snakes in the church - YouTube

So, you're one of those crazy snake charming cultists? Unfortunately, you fail to realize that Christians, like every other human being on this planet, die as well.

So, you're one of those crazy snake charming cultists? l.

You can't explain why Christians don't die after being bite by cobras, right?

OMGorsh, this completely does away with any illusions I may have had that there was spiritual discernment represented under this topic. Seriously. There are snakes that can be picked up and snakes best be stepped on or left alone to slither away.

There is also the understanding that the snakes being referred to are no more the snakes found within earth's grounds than they are the psychological classification of many walkers/crawlers of faith.

I watched the Pentecostals and Snake Handler's Church... It can be entrancing and powerful, but make no mistake, it isn't something that can be discussed on a board among some spiritually equipped with little vision.

Family sues hospital over snakebite death - Southern Maryland Community Forums

As a woman bitten by a rattlesnake during a church service in London struggled to breathe, hospital employees made derogatory comments about her religious beliefs rather than providing proper care, contributing to her death, a lawsuit charges.

The case arises from the Nov. 5, 2006, death of Linda F. Long, 48, a London homemaker. Police said at the time that Long was handling a yellow timber rattler during a service at East London Holiness Church when the snake bit her on the right cheek.

People bitten by poisonous snakes during religious services sometimes refuse medical treatment. But others at that service quickly took Long to Marymount Medical Center in London."

Baron isn't the only lunatic lol.

I've held venomous snakes and frogs before with no ill effects, maybe I really am a hardcore fundamentalist christian and don't know it :lol:.

I don't know but I am certain some snake bites can build up a tolerance to the venom without any major effects to the victim. Also, there are plants and insects, if I am not mistaken, that neutralize the venom of some snakes. The location of such is usually right where the snake originates. It is evidence of wisdom to be an accomplished Snake Handler, as well as it is to be an accomplished Snake Charmer. It is only insanity for those who refuse or deny themselves the accomplishment of the wisdom necessary to achieve such things successfully in spite the threat of death.

I'd say that anybody crazy enough to pick up a live rattlesnake needs to have a close relationship with God and the local hospital too.

So, you're one of those crazy snake charming cultists? l.

You can't explain why Christians don't die after being bite by cobras, right?

Because they aren't handling cobras, they're handling North American rattlesnakes. There have also been fatalities in these cults, such as Evangelist John Wayne "Punkin" Brown, of the Rock House Holiness Church in Alabama, who died in 1955 from the bite of a Rattlesnake. His wife had died three years prior from a bite in Kentucky, as well as another snake charming cultist in 2006. I've been accosted by all manner of snakes, from rattlers, to water mocasins, and coral snakes. I haven't been bitten because I know to leave them alone, watch where I step at all times while in the wilderness, and to wear thick leather boots.

Maybe it was one of those talking snakes we hear so much about and they had a discussion and came to agreement beforehand.

if you had a clue you would know they do not like being called 'snake handlers' they prefer 'serpent handlers'

but do go on

they do use rhythms etc but unlike the charmers they do pick the serpents up and pass them around.....at the altar....men go first then women if they are inclined...children are not allowed to handle serpents

if you had a clue you would know they do not like being called 'snake handlers' they prefer 'serpent handlers'

but do go on

they do use rhythms etc but unlike the charmers they do pick the serpents up and pass them around.....at the altar....men go first then women if they are inclined...children are not allowed to handle serpents

does anyone not get bit?

Forum List

Back