They keep releasing gun criminals, they even release school shooters.....this is insane.

Sure he would, nothing like the orange pervert who would like to nail his own daughter.

The hosts asked Trump if he'd mind if Ivanka posed for Playboy, and Trump replied,
I mean Ivanka is good looking.....lets face it.....you guys really don't know how people talk......he was complimenting her....Jesus.......he didn't marry her, but Omar did marry her brother, so you democrats are still one up on the incest game.....thanks for playing.

As far as I can tell, it's really only the social media posts. It seemed clear that there is some kind of personal relationship between Omar and Elmi. But whether they are family or not, we can't tell. We weren't able to come close to determining whether that was the truth. And frankly, we were wary of drawing any conclusions.

Seriously how hard can it be to tell if someone is your brother or not? So WHY is it so hard to get info?

How much cooperation did you get from Omar?

It came up when she was running for Congress last year. One of our reporters confronted her about it last October. She did not show us the immigration records we asked for, only a photo of them on a cellphone.

I mean she won't cooperate with the press......they suck up to her all the time........something there when they can't easily clear up if she married her brother.

Uh, sorry, man. that's a myth.

Counting by the number of children, rather than the number of fathers, presents a different picture. The Census Bureau reports that slightly more than half of black children live in homes headed by one parent—which is usually, but not always, the mother. This is explained, in part, by "non-coresidential" fathers having more children. It's also true that black children are more likely than others to be born out of wedlock.

Not absent at all. LOL!

Sorry, still a myth... Black fathers are just as likely to be involved in their children's lives as white fathers.

They just don't go through the farce of marriage and divorce like white dudes do.

Except for World War 1, World War 2, the most recent ethnic cleansing, and then, of course, the 12 million innocent men, women and children murdered between 1939-1945..........

More innocent people murdered in that 6 year period than by U.S. criminals murdering other criminals for the last 82 years...

Uh, guy, bad shit happens when wars go on.
If anything, the world wars are what happened when those European powers decided to stockpile weapons.. eventually, you get enough weapons, someone's going start shooting.

Sorry, still a myth... Black fathers are just as likely to be involved in their children's lives as white fathers.

They just don't go through the farce of marriage and divorce like white dudes do.

Black fathers are just as likely to be involved in their children's lives as white fathers.

Only if by "just as likely to be involved" you meant much less likely to live with them.

There continues to be racial and ethnic variation in living arrangements for children under age 18. Today, over half (52.8 percent) of black alone children live with one parent, compared to 29.1 percent of Hispanic children and 22.4 percent of white alone children.

Or the farce of child support

I mean Ivanka is good looking.....lets face it.....you guys really don't know how people talk......he was complimenting her....Jesus.......he didn't marry her, but Omar did marry her brother, so you democrats are still one up on the incest game.....thanks for playing.

As far as I can tell, it's really only the social media posts. It seemed clear that there is some kind of personal relationship between Omar and Elmi. But whether they are family or not, we can't tell. We weren't able to come close to determining whether that was the truth. And frankly, we were wary of drawing any conclusions.

Seriously how hard can it be to tell if someone is your brother or not? So WHY is it so hard to get info?

It came up when she was running for Congress last year. One of our reporters confronted her about it last October. She did not show us the immigration records we asked for, only a photo of them on a cellphone.

I mean she won't cooperate with the press......they suck up to her all the time........something there when they can't easily clear up if she married her brother.

Terrible attempt at deflection.

What father ANYWHERE would suggest dating his own daughter?
THAT was a compliment?

Trump was talking to Stern about his daughter, who was then 23 years old, in a 2004 interview.
“By the way, your daughter,” Stern said to Trump.

“She’s beautiful,” the brash businessman responded.
“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern asked.
“Yeah,” Trump replied.

Wow, another 'compliment' Ivana must have been thrilled,'Daddy loves me'.

You should really, really do just a tiny bit of research before you post...that way you won't look fucking stupid........

Gun Control Laws Should Be Fair

But gun control laws, like any law, should be fair, effective and not based on prejudice or stereotype. This rule met none of those criteria.

In this era of “alternative facts,” we must urge politicians to create laws based on reliable evidence and solid data.

The thousands of Americans whose disability benefits are managed by someone else range from young people with depression and financial inexperience to older adults with Down syndrome needing help with a limited budget.

But no data — none — show that these individuals have a propensity for violence in general or gun violence in particular.

To the contrary, studies show that people with mental disabilities are less likely to commit firearm crimes than to be the victimsof violence by others.

--------------------------
The ACLU and 23 national disability groups did not oppose this rule because we want more guns in our community.

This is about more than guns.

Adding more innocent Americans to the National Instant Criminal Background database because of a mental disability is a disturbing trend — one that could be applied to voting, parenting or other rights dearer than gun ownership. We opposed it because it would do little to stem gun violence but do much to harm our civil rights.
Again, I take this gift from you to once again remind you of how biased, ignorant and stupid you are by not researching anything.
Here's a liar of the crims trump released.
Oh you didn't know your load and savior did the same? You didn't hear on fox or other right wing media? How considerate of them and you fell for it.

Terrible attempt at deflection.

What father ANYWHERE would suggest dating his own daughter?
THAT was a compliment?

Trump was talking to Stern about his daughter, who was then 23 years old, in a 2004 interview.
“By the way, your daughter,” Stern said to Trump.

“She’s beautiful,” the brash businessman responded.
“Can I say this? A piece of ass,” Stern asked.
“Yeah,” Trump replied.

Wow, another 'compliment' Ivana must have been thrilled,'Daddy loves me'.
Play the video asshat......he agreed to get off that line of questions and what sick fuck would ask that line of questions? Oh Howard Stern.........what a fucking loser.

Play the video asshat......he agreed to get off that line of questions and what sick fuck would ask that line of questions? Oh Howard Stern.........what a fucking loser.
The orange retard is the loser, Stern asked, Trump replied, moron, among other things.
What a sick fuck would agree his own daughter is 'a piece of ass'?

The orange retard is the loser, Stern asked, Trump replied, moron, among other things.
What a sick fuck would agree his own daughter is 'a piece of ass'?
Again post the interview.........he wanted to move on...what sick fuck would ask that question? Bill Clinton would have agreed but his daughter was Chelsea....

Again post the interview.........he wanted to move on...what sick fuck would ask that question? Bill Clinton would have agreed but his daughter was Chelsea....
I'm sure the orange perv wanted to move on from this comment too.
'I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” he said, adding, “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything,” Trump says.
Whatever you want,” chimes another voice that the Post identifies as NBC’s current Today show host, Bush, who deleted his Twitter account on Friday.

Grab them by the pussy,” Trump says. “You can do anything.

A statement from the Trump campaign called the conversation “locker room banter” and “a private conversation that took place many years ago.

Trump redirected scorn back towards the Clintons, saying “Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close.

I apologize if anyone was offended,” he concluded.

SURE.

I'm sure the orange perv wanted to move on from this comment too.
'I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” he said, adding, “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

Whatever you want,” chimes another voice that the Post identifies as NBC’s current Today show host, Bush, who deleted his Twitter account on Friday.

A statement from the Trump campaign called the conversation “locker room banter” and “a private conversation that took place many years ago.

Trump redirected scorn back towards the Clintons, saying “Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close.

I apologize if anyone was offended,” he concluded.

SURE.
Yeah it was a PRIVATE conversation and guys say shit like that....what fucking world do you live in? Women are far worse.......go around a group of teenage women talking about a guy they like........you would be shocked....SHOCKED I say

But this is the best part

Now why is it the best part? Because it's TRUE

Harvey Weinstein validated Trump's comment..........Hollywood has a casting couch for a reason dipshit..... What do you think the casting couch is?
All Trump did was state the obvious truth......his statement makes him shocked about how they will let you do anything if you give them a role.........He was honestly shocked by that.

But seriously......have you never heard of the casting couch?

Yeah it was a PRIVATE conversation and guys say shit like that....what fucking world do you live in? Women are far worse.......go around a group of teenage women talking about a guy they like........you would be shocked....SHOCKED I say
YES, I would if the daughter said her dad/brother would be a nice lay.

WTF?
A PRIVATE conversation? On the radio?
Guy's always agree their own daughter is a piece of ass?
WTF kind of world do you live in?
But this is the best part

Now why is it the best part? Because it's TRUE
No, it isn't.
You're fucked up in the head.
Harvey Weinstein validated Trump's comment..........Hollywood has a casting couch for a reason dipshit..... What do you think the casting couch is?
All Trump did was state the obvious truth......his statement makes him shocked about how they will let you do anything if you give them a role.........He was honestly shocked by that.
NO, Trump wasn't, former guest on his game show said the orange perv tried the same thing as Weinstein
But seriously......have you never heard of the casting couch?
YES, I still don't understand how a man, especially a rich one can rape a woman.

Just get a $5000 a night call-girl, these people are scumbags.

YES, I would if the daughter said her dad/brother would be a nice lay.

WTF?
A PRIVATE conversation? On the radio?
Guy's always agree their own daughter is a piece of ass?
WTF kind of world do you live in?

No, it isn't.
You're fucked up in the head.

NO, Trump wasn't, former guest on his game show said the orange perv tried the same thing as Weinstein

YES, I still don't understand how a man, especially a rich one can rape a woman.

Just get a $5000 a night call-girl, these people are scumbags.
They do, but I dont see any rapes. Maybe that's with the Russian Collusion or the bed ge hired hookers to pee on.

And Hollywood has always had a casting couch....maybe you didn't know

Tru.p made a statement that is correct.....Are you mad he exposed the gig?

They do, but I dont see any rapes. Maybe that's with the Russian Collusion or the bed ge hired hookers to pee on.
Then you're willingly blind.
That sorta thing has been going on for decades, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bill Cosby or Kevin Spacey, ring any bells?
And Hollywood has always had a casting couch....maybe you didn't know

Tru.p made a statement that is correct.....Are you mad he exposed the gig?
Really?
The orange perv was exposing the 'gig"?
By participating in the gig.

Some people fail to realize why Trump is such a genius.

Then you're willingly blind.
That sorta thing has been going on for decades, Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bill Cosby or Kevin Spacey, ring any bells?

Really?
The orange perv was exposing the 'gig"?
By participating in the gig.

Some people fail to realize why Trump is such a genius.
Yeah it was the left that gave a standing ovation to Polanski and they control Hollywood, why don't they fix it?
I mean that is one list of huge right wingers there.....said no one........and yet the left makes excuses for them and protects them.......Even Qeinstein a MASSIVE Dem donor........and the Ed Buck another one that likes to rape and kill gay men...........but we know the values of the left......hahahhahahahahahahahah

Wrong Joey. Biden is no longer capable of being evil, he's just senile.
Mix the two together, and look out because evilness is out of control at that point. Underestimating a loose Cannon like Biden is very dangerous for the nation. What is needed badly is the invoking of the 25th amendment on Biden, because I don't think that Kamala would be as dangerous to this nation as he is. I could be wrong, but maybe not.

She would be quicker (I believe) to compromise and work with Republicans more so than a Biden is or will be. Not in favor of Kamala Harris at all, but she might be more tolerable than Joe Biden with all his baggage any day.

What say y'all ???

Tolerating Biden as president is flat outright amazing really.

You're FOS, as usual.
See post 159.

Obama Seeks to Increase PTSD/TBI Funding​

President Obama’s fiscal 2012 budget proposes $7.2 billion in funding to research and treat the invisible wounds of war: post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.

The Veterans Affairs Department said it plans to spend $6 billion in 2012 to enhance its ability to provide the best possible specialized care for those with PTSD, TBI and other mental health needs.

February 27, 2014
U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.

Even though the legislation cleared a procedural vote on Tuesday by a 99-0 vote, the measure quickly got bogged down in partisan fighting.

Supporters said the measure would have brought the most significant changes in decades to U.S. veterans’ programs. For example, it called for 27 new medical facilities to help a healthcare system that is strained by veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Gaslighting only works on fellow Trumptards.
Ok, so did all this come true ?? What was the result of his efforts when the Democrat's had majority control ?

Why did Trump have to come in, and then fix the VA ?? They had huge problem's.

Ok, so did all this come true ?? What was the result of his efforts when the Democrat's had majority control ?
As usual.
U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday.
Why did Trump have to come in, and then fix the VA ?? They had huge problem's.
Trump didn't fix shit.
As usual, he took credit for programs that were stated under democrats.

Forum List

Back