They Have Removed The Greatest Confederate Statue

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Fuck off Colonel, you racist!

colonel2.jpg

colonel2.jpg
Whites want blacks to get over the past and move on. Well I say the same to Confederates.

I have to admit I love going up north Michigan where it's all white and conservative. I see the appeal

colonel2.jpg
Whites want blacks to get over the past and move on. Well I say the same to Confederates.

I have to admit I love going up north Michigan where it's all white and conservative. I see the appeal

I take it nicer than Detroit?
And funny the two shitholes you pass on the way up north are Flint and Saginaw. Two mini Detroit's.

Yes up north Michigan is amazing. More variety of fruit grow in Michigan than anywhere else in the world or America. I forget which.

Either fruits or fruits and vegetables. Point is a lot grows here. And we're surrounded by the great lakes

colonel2.jpg

And funny the two shitholes you pass on the way up north are Flint and Saginaw. Two mini Detroit's.

Yes up north Michigan is amazing. More variety of fruit grow in Michigan than anywhere else in the world or America. I forget which.

Either fruits or fruits and vegetables. Point is a lot grows here. And we're surrounded by the great lakes

I love to fish and the outdoors, I have heard great things about the UP and plan to find the time for a long visit.

LushbaughRun10-2005.jpg

colonel2.jpg

I love to fish and the outdoors, I have heard great things about the UP and plan to find the time for a long visit.

View attachment 144198
I go to my hunting property near Gaylord, MI all the time. Less than an hour away from the Mackinaw Bridge and I've never been to the UP yet.

CNN just reported that the Colonel is the one who is responsible for the Black Fried Chicken Epidemic

CNN just reported that the Colonel is the one who is responsible for the Black Fried Chicken Epidemic
I prefer generals who win. Fuck Robert e Lee

I'd say when whiners and losers complain about Lee's STATUE, he's won.
If you didn't notice I was mocking Trump when he made fun of John McCain

If you didn't notice, I was mocking those that think paying attention to a statue they don't like is meaningful.

I saw those tough guys in Durham kicking the ass of that statue they pulled down. What I haven't seen is the same ones trying that with something that can fight back. Real tough guys.

I prefer generals who win. Fuck Robert e Lee

I'd say when whiners and losers complain about Lee's STATUE, he's won.
If you didn't notice I was mocking Trump when he made fun of John McCain

If you didn't notice, I was mocking those that think paying attention to a statue they don't like is meaningful.

I saw those tough guys in Durham kicking the ass of that statue they pulled down. What I haven't seen is the same ones trying that with something that can fight back. Real tough guys.
Just saying. Can you name one other Lee accomplishment besides trying to tear this country apart? His name should be aside Benedict arnolds

Forum List

Back