They Have No Common Decency, No Shame

Trump Wears Face Masks! Pass It On! Trump Wears Face Masks! Pass It On! Trump Wears Face Masks! Pass It On!

Pass It On Especially to Stupid Red State Governors, friendly with Bikers, (Possibly like Lady Messalina, of Roman fame)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The era of the Fable Maker was Imperial, and Roman--anyone knows, from baby abandonment, making hideous fables in that context! (Matt 25: 14-30)!)

Oh grow the fuck up and rip that Trump Kool-Aid IV drip out of your arm. They were not disrespecting RBG.

Of course not. Choosing to interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring the late great former USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg to heckle the President of the United States, like some immature college Freshman demonstrating at a Trump rally, is in no way 'disrespecting' Ginsburg.

Bwuhahahaha what f*ing despicable, ignorant,TDS-suffering flakes.

Haven't watched very many Trump rallies, have you?
THAT is your weak-ass attempted come back? Bwuhahahahahaha.....

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437
It's a shame you have to use a probably doctored photos of some demented female (probably a snowflake in disguise) to distract from ALL those puss-hat-wearing snowflakes, some in this photo who were probably the snowflakes disrespecting RBG at the her event...I wonder how RBG felt about those ridiculous hats....

View attachment 392438

Not doctored. Whole video is on RealSTLNews on Facebook.
These are your peeps.
Proud?

Oh grow the fuck up and rip that Trump Kool-Aid IV drip out of your arm. They were not disrespecting RBG.

Of course not. Choosing to interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring the late great former USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg to heckle the President of the United States, like some immature college Freshman demonstrating at a Trump rally, is in no way 'disrespecting' Ginsburg.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437
It's a shame you have to use a probably doctored photos of some demented female (probably a snowflake in disguise) to distract from ALL those puss-hat-wearing snowflakes, some in this photo who were probably the snowflakes disrespecting RBG at the her event...I wonder how RBG felt about those ridiculous hats....

View attachment 392438

These are your peeps.
Proud?
1 person is ''MY' peepS'...compared to you and a sea of brainwashed puss-hat-wearing, Trump-hating snowflakes that are so disrespectful and hate-driven they would interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring RBG to heckle the President....?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Now, please dispense with the personal attacks and try to stay on topic...

For a change - surprise me - try to hold someone - anyone - on the left accountable for THEIR actions without attempting to JUSTIFY or EXCUSE their actions by saying....

'B....b...b....BUT TRUMP...'

'B....b...b....BUT OBAMA...'

Seriously. Give us a break here with the hypocrisy. Why can't you hold the president accountable for even MINOR stuff - like basic decency and manners and treating his position with the respect it deserves? That's not even hitting the big stuff like openly refusing to acknowledge that there will be a peaceful transfer of power! HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED?

They shouldn't have chanted "vote him out"...it was disrespectful to the office and even more, to Ginsberg.

But your faux rage is a charade because you have long and openly supported this kind of behavior.

What road is that taking us down?

With RBG last year referring to Trump as a "faker" I think she would have been proud of those people chanting and jeering at the Orange Goon. 200,000 dead and all because he's an incompetent moron.
I wonder how proud she would have been of the scumbag Democrats who lied their assess off about what her 'last wish' was for their own political benefit...when she HERSELF declared in 2016 that YES a President has a right and an obligation to fill a vacancy, that a President does not stop being a President in his last year. THAT scam about her 'last wish' was even more disrespectful than what these Trump-hating snowflakes did.
Prove it was a lie.
I did in my post...can't you READ, lil' snowflake?

You didn't prove shit that the Dems created a lie that it was her "fervent wish...".
Trump started that lie.
I believe RBG said this to her granddaughter, as stated by more reliable sources than the biggest liar on the planet, next to you.
Your referring to RBG's comments in 2016 is deflection.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437

View attachment 392438

These are your peeps.
Proud?
1 person is ''MY' peepS'...compared to you and a sea of brainwashed puss-hat-wearing, Trump-hating snowflakes that are so disrespectful and hate-driven they would interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring RBG to heckle the President....?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Now, please dispense with the personal attacks and try to stay on topic...

Did you go see the video on Facebook? Easy enough to find.
It's gone viral.
Those people of yours, your fellow Trumptards, are protesting face masks.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437

View attachment 392438

Ah, so you're a mysogynist, too.
You fit the Trump cult member profile so well.
Given that RBG's life work was empowering women's rights, I suspect she thought they were just fine, you stupid idiot.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437

View attachment 392438

Ah, so you're a mysogynist, too.
You fit the Trump cult member profile so well.
Given that RBG's life work was empowering women's rights, I suspect she thought they were just fine, you stupid idiot.
Yes, I agree with you. The immature snowflakes should not have attended if they were incapable of behaving appropriately and letting even the mere sight of the President upset their frail sensitivity. Great point - way to stay on topic.

Leadership comes from the top. When our top elected leaders act like trash, and people like you support it, excuse it, promote it and justify it - you shouldn't be surprised at the appalling public results. YOU. BUILT. IT.
roflmao, but somehow Obama had nothing to do with the Russia collusion bullshit no the gun running into Mexico, riiiiiiight!

When the president himself has no common decency...why do his supporters and apologists expect it of others?

You are so full of shit at this moment. Don't try to excuse the disgusting behavior of disrespectful snowflakes with a piss-poor 'b..b..but TRUMP'. Man-Up - rebuke them for their actions at this event. Sadly, you can't even do that. Snowflakes always have an excuse / justification for their misconduct, crimes, and treason....and almost always it is 'B...b...b...BUT TRUMP!'

Leadership comes from the top. When our top elected leaders act like trash, and people like you support it, excuse it, promote it and justify it - you shouldn't be surprised at the appalling public results. YOU. BUILT. IT.

Now stop whining.

Don't worry, Mrs. C, the Left CREATED President Trump, they do nothing but THROW trash at him and so get nothing but trash in return. And thanks to them, they're going to get four more years of it.

Prove me wrong by pointing out one time the Left have shown Trump the dignity any president deserves.

When you disrespect Trump, you throw mud in the eye of 90% of this nation.

View attachment 392421
Amen. But I don't really care what they think of me. I'm more offended that they think they can peddle their weak shit to me. But I'm not a monkey see monkey do MSNBC clone so those libs need to find another pigeon, MAGA

Forum List

Back