They hate their own supporters

Thanks to President Poopstain, Cuomo was forced to compete against 49 other states AND the US government for the PPE that Donald had three long years to replenish in the National Stockpile.
Trump is not responsible for stockpiling supplies in NY hospitals.

coumo and deblasio were and they failed miserably

NO state "stockpiles" PPE. It has a shelf life, and NO state could have possibly had the resources to handle once-per-century pandemic. A NATIONAL emergency required a NATIONAL response, and Dear Leader did nothing other than point fingers at people he doesn't like.

You made me laugh, Turd Man. Now you're against "pointing fingers?" It's all you do. It's what you are doing in THIS POST. Democrats are just the dumbest f'g people

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

So impressive you find flaws in Trump and his ways. I guess that makes you and democrats the good guys, the holy ones we should be putting all of our faith and future in. Well I guess if we were as blind and stupid and full of our egos as you people are we might buy into that. But we cannot help but keep staring at that PLANK in your own eyes. You see, giant hypocrites are kind of the worst of sinners. Pharisees Jesus castigated comes to mind. But silly me, the left is secular and kind of repulsed by Christian morality. I kind of like how Chesterton said it: "When man stops believing God he does not then believe in nothing... he will believe in anything."

well every blue state governor hasn't helped one fking bit. so they don't have any clue to how to handle the virus. The proof is in the states. ahhhhh

The Navy ship in NYC was a prop and ginormous waste of taxpayer money.
If the US Navy hospital ship was not needed then lib claims about the extent of the pandemic in NY were lies

Trump uses "his" military as a personal plaything to show the world how badass he is.
Same reason he wanted a NoKo-style military parade. Sad :confused:

C-deSdrXgAAG7v-.jpg

Last edited:
If the US Navy hospital ship was not needed then lib claims about the extent of the pandemic in NY were lies
Trump uses "his" military as a personal plaything to show the world how badass he is.
You failed to answer my point

Thanks to President Poopstain, Cuomo was forced to compete against 49 other states AND the US government for the PPE that Donald had three long years to replenish in the National Stockpile.

NO state "stockpiles" PPE. It has a shelf life, and NO state could have possibly had the resources to handle once-per-century pandemic. A NATIONAL emergency required a NATIONAL response, and Dear Leader did nothing other than point fingers at people he doesn't like.
then why would the feds if they have no shelf life. dude, you're talking circles as always another fail. Why don't you just admit you don't know shit and move along?

Not so fast Snowflake. You're trying to pull the old "bullshit baffles brains" gambit. The Nationals Stockpile is supposed to be kept up to date. If the masks expire, they need to be replaced. Trump let the service contract on the ventilators expire too, so that they were useless. Not to mention throwing out Obama's pandemic playbook.

Columbia University says that if Trump had done what we did in Canada, you would have lost 85,000 people, instead of 230,000 and counting.

We bought PPE in January. We took the WHO test and ran with it. We locked down early and hard, and we stayed locked down until we had 200 cases per day, and they we re-opened slowly. Now we moving back to a modified Phase 2, in some areas, but most of the country is nearly fully open, including gyms.

Yep, we just hit 240,000 souls. That means the blood of 155,000 of them is on Donnie's hands.
He told Woodward in February how dangerous it was and lied to the rest of us that it would disappear in April.
I'm an agnostic, but if there is a hell or if reincarnation or karma exists - Drumpf is in for one helluva ride.

then why would the feds if they have no shelf life. dude, you're talking circles as always another fail. Why don't you just admit you don't know shit and move along?

Not so fast Snowflake. You're trying to pull the old "bullshit baffles brains" gambit. The Nationals Stockpile is supposed to be kept up to date. If the masks expire, they need to be replaced. Trump let the service contract on the ventilators expire too, so that they were useless. Not to mention throwing out Obama's pandemic playbook.

Columbia University says that if Trump had done what we did in Canada, you would have lost 85,000 people, instead of 230,000 and counting.

We bought PPE in January. We took the WHO test and ran with it. We locked down early and hard, and we stayed locked down until we had 200 cases per day, and they we re-opened slowly. Now we moving back to a modified Phase 2, in some areas, but most of the country is nearly fully open, including gyms.

Yep, we just hit 240,000 souls. That means the blood of 155,000 of them is on Donnie's hands.
He told Woodward in February how dangerous it was and lied to the rest of us that it would disappear in April.
I'm an agnostic, but if there is a hell or if reincarnation or karma exists - Drumpf is in for one helluva ride.
the same number of lost as every year prior for decades. so there's that. when you can present evidence to support they died of Wuhan china, then those folks passed as others have due to cancer or heart failure or many other death types. I challenge you to provide that info. I already provided the stats of deaths back to 2017. your turn.

and you can explain how trump is at fault. been waiting for months. still nothing. are you afraid of responding?

You failed to answer my point

exactly. BTW, I'm still waiting for them to explain trump at fault. still waiting for that piece. seems they get lost in limbo and never respond, then come back in and just say it again. Their feet are on their own fire and pan.

The Navy ship in NYC was a prop and ginormous waste of taxpayer money.

Same reason he wanted a NoKo-style military parade. Sad :confused:

C-deSdrXgAAG7v-.jpg
he is commander in chief correct? funny you can't dodge the facts ever dude. you continue to tangle yourself up.

You made me laugh, Turd Man. Now you're against "pointing fingers?" It's all you do. It's what you are doing in THIS POST. Democrats are just the dumbest f'g people
you won, he changed his avatar.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back