They hate their own supporters

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

You're OP is dishonest.

You're inferring Trump said "VP will be just fine"

Trump 2020 Press Sec. Hogan Gidley: “No, it doesn’t … the VP has the best doctors in the world around him."

:auiqs.jpg:It's funny when the hyper partisan pinko moonbat scumbag Demonrats on this board try to pretend they care about America, or people on the other side of their politics..:auiqs.jpg:

We all know they don't.. they are just spewing more TDS afflicted garbage..

Because in their minds, doing so somehow alleviates their own failures..

Unaccountability, constant deflection, and hypocrisy.. just a few of the big reasons.. I stopped voting for Democrats

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

If there is outrage on this topic, where is the outrage with Philadelphia's riots?

Should I report this post for thread jacking or trolling?

Don't want your flame thread hijacked, huh?

Actually, his post was spot on topical. I'll explain it to you.

When you hold Republicans to a standard that you don't hold your own side to, then you are practicing something called hypocrisy. A standard is something you hold yourself to first. So when you're engaging in double standards, that means it really isn't a standard to you at all. It's a partisan attack.

So his point was despite your hyperventilating, you actually don't really care about this.

See how that works?

Show where Democrats are organizing crowds to mingle without masks.

Every riot since that idiot Floyd OD'd in Minneapolis and lying scumbags pretending a cop killed him.

Nice out of context quote there commie. It's up to each person to decide what level of risk they are willing to assume. And as he said, Americans have a right to peaceably assemble. So take your propaganda and shove it.

That guy is the antitrump. Tailored suits, extreme vegan who obsesses over what he eats, fitness nut...

Donald wouldn't dare tailor a suit. Two sizes too large is the general rule for the morbidly obese. ;)

09fbe3b7799d3911beb98bfb4a9d815d5e2ac381
Its sad this is where you liberal hacks are. Anything to avoid talking about Biden's America hating platform and plans. Hyping fake polls that don't match up with every other election metric. You folks are going to be very sad when Biden loses.

OP has shit and ran...

Per usual with the leftards on here..too stupid to not start a discussion topic that they cannot defend..

So they just shit post..then dip.

Leftists are afraid of actually having to debate/discuss their MSM provided talking points, because they are easily dismantled, and dismissed.

That's also why you always see conservatives, and Republicans (really anyone dissenting from the MSM Democrat liberal narrative, and agendas) being censored/banned, etc.. from social media.

Because Democrats cannot have their ideology and views/opinions debated on equal ground. They lose everytime.

To this end..the Democrats have engineered it so they have nearly the entirety of the MSM, pop culture/social media on their side.. rigging the game for them.

"...the VP has the best doctors in the world around him."

FFS, that's not the point.

It's the people going to these idiotic, needless events who are in danger.

They don't have the finest doctors in the world around them.

And in the mean time, 3rd Qtr GDP is up 33.1% and UE claims are at a 7 month low. Suck on it commie.

Sounds to me like the CNN lady sucks at asking questions or follow up.

What happen to freedom of choice and assumption of the risk?

Life is a risk. Freedom has risk. If you don't like it, lock yourself in a cage where you will be safe.

Would running red lights and speeding through school zones also be freedom of choice?

You’re not smart.

The leftist drone doesn't understand a victim, of course you don't. Goes with being stupid.

So suddenly you don't grasp smoking a joint in your own home is your own business, huh? Of course you don't. Goes with being stupid

You can’t answer it either, huh? :lol:

Don’t you understand that every time I ask a direct question and one of you wingnuts deflect instead of answering it’s a win for me? :)

If there is outrage on this topic, where is the outrage with Philadelphia's riots?

When you hold Republicans to a standard that you don't hold your own side to, then you are practicing something called hypocrisy. A standard is something you hold yourself to first. So when you're engaging in double standards, that means it really isn't a standard to you at all. It's a partisan attack.

So his point was despite your hyperventilating, you actually don't really care about this.

See how that works?

You created the artificial standard of "organizing." Democrats are supporting the rioters and looters with no word about them endangering anyone with rioting, looting or the Biden virus

Except they’re not, no matter how much you want it to be true.

and it’s not an artificial standard when Republicans are ORGANIZING large crowds with no masks.

You could try, Synth. But, I did relate the topic of your thread in my post.
Sorry that you can't see that.

You didn’t address the OP, did you? Rather, you tried to threadjack and deflect.

See how that works?

You created the artificial standard of "organizing." Democrats are supporting the rioters and looters with no word about them endangering anyone with rioting, looting or the Biden virus

Except they’re not, no matter how much you want it to be true.

and it’s not an artificial standard when Republicans are ORGANIZING large crowds with no masks.

Bull shit. You idiots have clearly alibied all the looting and riots all along saying bullshit like most of the rioting and looting is peaceful. There is no difference. It's not a standard to you when you want it, like inner city violence. Then as a hack partisan attack, somehow it suddenly becomes a standard.

I.E., a double standard, which isn't a standard at all. When you have one standard you apply to yourself as well as others, then you'll start to have something called ethics. Google what that means

You're OP is dishonest.

You're inferring Trump said "VP will be just fine"

Trump 2020 Press Sec. Hogan Gidley: “No, it doesn’t … the VP has the best doctors in the world around him."

This is Trump’s spokesman.

You didn’t address the OP, did you? Rather, you tried to threadjack and deflect.

So why do you hate your own supporters since you want to expose rioters and looters to the Biden virus?

Huh, he did address your thread title.

I can't believe you're pushing this for a CLEAR romper room thread. No way this should have remained in politics this long. It's a total flame thread

The media/entertainer shills needs a beat down and to be killed.

I have to ask on this.

So your contention is that in every Biden thread where you and your idiot leftist circle jerkers start talking about Trump, it's your contention that you should be warned for "trolling" and "hijacking" threads? You seriously mean that, because it's exactly what you are arguing now

Sounds to me like the CNN lady sucks at asking questions or follow up.

What happen to freedom of choice and assumption of the risk?

Life is a risk. Freedom has risk. If you don't like it, lock yourself in a cage where you will be safe.

Would running red lights and speeding through school zones also be freedom of choice?

You’re not smart.

Sure, if you're willing to accept the risk.

Only 86% full? Wow, then Wisconsin hasn't a worry in the world! :rolleyes:
You should do a little research before jumping in

86% is about normal for most hospitals in America

Ehh no - 86% is dangerously high

ICU Days and Occupancy Rates
HCRIS tracks ICU days and days available for each ICU bed category. The AHA does not track ICU days or any other parameter of ICU bed use (i.e., daily census or admissions). Days can be used as a loose proxy for bed use (24), and therefore, an average of all midnight ICU occupancy rates for the studied hospitals can be calculated (days/days available) from HCRIS (1). For example, using HCRIS data, we reported that ICUs in larger hospitals (>500 beds) have higher occupancy rates than in smaller (<300 beds) hospitals (25). HCRIS data has also shown that between 2000 and 2005, national ICU occupancy rates ranged from 65% and 68% (1). In 2010, the average national ICU occupancy rate was 66% (unpublished data).

You know what a Census is.
Hospitals need to make money.

Last edited:

See how that works?

Trump gives out mask at every rally, they can't force people to wear them.

Forum List

Back