They hate their own supporters

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

He not only hates his own supporters he hates the Republican Senators who have enabled him. After giving Nigel Fucking Farage 20 minutes to speak (an an Arizona rally - he brought him to Mississippi in 2016 :lol: ) he gave Martha McSally ONE MINUTE and humiliated her at the same time.

I’m convinced that he wants to bring down the entire Republican Party if he’s going down. Prove me wrong.

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

If there is outrage on this topic, where is the outrage with Philadelphia's riots?

Should I report this post for thread jacking or trolling?

He not only hates his own supporters he hates the Republican Senators who have enabled him. After giving Nigel Fucking Farage 20 minutes to speak (an an Arizona rally - he brought him to Mississippi in 2016 :lol: ) he gave Martha McSally ONE MINUTE and humiliated her at the same time.

I’m convinced that he wants to bring down the entire Republican Party if he’s going down. Prove me wrong.

Syndi: I'm a mind reader, I know what Trump thinks. Prove me wrong!

LOL

"...the VP has the best doctors in the world around him."

FFS, that's not the point.

It's the people going to these idiotic, needless events who are in danger.

They don't have the finest doctors in the world around them.
The wingnuts in this thread know this. But they’re wingnuts. Whatcha gonna do?

Hogan Gidley is a straight up moron who's happy talk sounds perfectly Trumpian! :icon_rolleyes:

yxXCAyJ.jpg
That guy is the antitrump. Tailored suits, extreme vegan who obsesses over what he eats, fitness nut...

If there is outrage on this topic, where is the outrage with Philadelphia's riots?

Don't want your flame thread hijacked, huh?

Actually, his post was spot on topical. I'll explain it to you.

When you hold Republicans to a standard that you don't hold your own side to, then you are practicing something called hypocrisy. A standard is something you hold yourself to first. So when you're engaging in double standards, that means it really isn't a standard to you at all. It's a partisan attack.

So his point was despite your hyperventilating, you actually don't really care about this.

See how that works?

Sounds to me like the CNN lady sucks at asking questions or follow up.

What happen to freedom of choice and assumption of the risk?

Life is a risk. Freedom has risk. If you don't like it, lock yourself in a cage where you will be safe.

Would running red lights and speeding through school zones also be freedom of choice?

You’re not smart.

Sounds to me like the CNN lady sucks at asking questions or follow up.

What happen to freedom of choice and assumption of the risk?

Life is a risk. Freedom has risk. If you don't like it, lock yourself in a cage where you will be safe.

Would running red lights and speeding through school zones also be freedom of choice?

You’re not smart.

The leftist drone doesn't understand a victim, of course you don't. Goes with being stupid.

So suddenly you don't grasp smoking a joint in your own home is your own business, huh? Of course you don't. Goes with being stupid

Another blue State with a Democrat governor calling the shots.

Funny how you had no such concern in Wisconsin for the rioters and looters in Kenosha

Its not really a blue state. The both houses of the legislature are Republican, the Supreme Court is conservative, and the only reason Tony the Tyrant is governor is because people just didn't like Scott Walker for no explicable reason.

You can't gerrymander a governor's seat..... the voters get who they want.

So tell us....where did anyone but you bring up gerrymandering?

The gist of the conversation of Wisconsin being Republican in its government but bewildered as to a democratic governor..... most voters, vote democratic, but their legislator districts are gerrymandering dreams for the repubs..... thus it is really a toss up state.....

Democrats outvoted Republicans in Wisconsin. Gerrymandering.

When you hold Republicans to a standard that you don't hold your own side to, then you are practicing something called hypocrisy. A standard is something you hold yourself to first. So when you're engaging in double standards, that means it really isn't a standard to you at all. It's a partisan attack.

So his point was despite your hyperventilating, you actually don't really care about this.

See how that works?

Show where Democrats are organizing crowds to mingle without masks.

See how that works?

Show where Democrats are organizing crowds to mingle without masks.

You created the artificial standard of "organizing." Democrats are supporting the rioters and looters with no word about them endangering anyone with rioting, looting or the Biden virus

You could try, Synth. But, I did relate the topic of your thread in my post.
Sorry that you can't see that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back