They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

I don’t know who the fuck you’re talking about, clap. You use weird ass terminology and think yourself clever. You’re not. Your a gibbering chimp.

Of course none of us (including you) know what the warrant says. You utter shit head. That’s The Point. But we do know that Brandon and Garland and Wray asked a judge to permit a search warrant to be executed at the home of the former President. And of course, the judge gave it his official okey-dokey. 🙄

There is no level at which I buy your idiotic claims. This isn’t about any crime or suspicion of crimes. This is political clout and power and the misuse of authority. It is banana republic billshit.

And I have therefore changed my position. I am now an ADVOCATE of the side that urges something I formerly opposed. They couldn’t wait to do unto the Dims what the Dims regularly had been doing to all their political opponents. My counsel was “whoa! Not so fast. We aren’t like those bastards. Let’s get down to actual business, instead!”

Very wise word. But fuck that, now. You scum have gone too far. So now I agree with them. It is high time (past time really) to teach the evil shitheads like Schiff, and Mueller, and Pelousy, and Schumer, and McCabe, and Brandon, and Brennon, and so many others the very painful lesson they’ve been BEGGING to be taught.

They need to be the subjects of grand juries, investigations after investigations, impeachments and more impeachments, trials, more trials and more trials.

Someday, way down the road perhaps, we can return to the actual business of our government, full time. But not until they learn never to debase our republic again the way they’ve been doing it for these many tragic years.

Payback is a bitch. And it is absolutely time for full payback.
Trump got a receipt from the FBI what was seized from Mar A Lago. So why doesn't he reveal what's on that receipt & he can come clean on what's going on. Any law says he can't? Nope!

Maybe Trump should do that & stop his goddamm lying for once in his miserable life.

They said there was 30 FBI agents.
Can you imaging the early morning meeting, where they present the 'to be planted' evidence, then they draw straws to see who gets to plant the evidence.
Jeez, retard, all it takes is one Peter Strzok to slip one "insurance policy" into a box, not the entire team. Is that scenario incomprehensible to one of your limited intellect?

I think Trump believes he can fight everything all the way up to the Supreme Court and they'll exhonerate him.

I don't think Trump will ever pay for all the crimes he's committed. My only hope is he gets found guilty of something that disqualifies him from running again.

Or maybe in AZ they say he can't be on the ballot in their state for what he tried to pull. Maybe GA too. So the GOP might decide to go with someone else who could win those states. States they're going to need to win to win the White House.

Do you have a list of “all the crimes he’s committed”. ?

And of course you're simply repeating another fake news lie. Trump never tried to extort Ukraine. Biden actually did extort Ukraine and is on video confessing to, and even bragging about, his egregious crime. It's simply another typical case of corrupt Democrats and their fake news allies accusing their opponents of doing what they were actually doing. And morons like you fall for it every time because you are too unintelligent to think for yourselves.

People such as yourself with a low IQ are very suggestible. There is an inverse relationship between IQ and suggestibility. That is why you are so easily brainwashed by fake news.

And what's worse than Fox? Right wing conservative talk radio. I heard it reaches 10 times the number of viewers Fox gets. Not one person any more because Rush is dead. But every city has round the clock right wing radio brainwashing you loons 24/7.

Trump got a receipt from the FBI what was seized from Mar A Lago. So why doesn't he reveal what's on that receipt & he can come clean on what's going on. Any law says he can't? Nope!

Maybe Trump should do that & stop his goddamm lying for once in his miserable life.
What is the basis for your claim that Trump got a receipt? He wasn’t even there, you retard.

So, maybe you’re making up a new claim. Your new claim is that the agency left a “search warrant return” which sets forth the items seized pursuant to the authority of the warrant. Hm. That usually gets delivered later. But maybe you have some source for your claim?

Tell us. Do you? What is that source? And then tell us if it is also covered by the sealing order. Maybe you can for once in your worthless damn execrable life stop your lying. Show us exactly what you know and the source — and show us how you can say what isn’t covered by the sealing order the government asked for the judge to issue?

Last edited:
LOL He's out front with that. And that they didn't allow any attorneys to be in the room when they searched makes anyone suspicious.

So yeah, he is smart to get out front like that.
You know what else makes me laugh about Republicans? They just couldn't understand the black lives matter movement. They didn't believe that systemic racism existed in their government towards blacks even though time and time again we saw blacks being abused by cops. All we ever heard from white cons was "why did they resist?"

Conservatives bashed Colin Kappernick from taking a knee in protest. That was offensive they said.

But then Republicans butt hurt about losing the election fairly, but lied to by Trump that it was stolen, riot at the Capitol in hopes of stopping the certification of the vote. They break shit, abuse the cops, spread feces in the halls.

But Colin can't take a fucking knee over seeing black people abused by the cops? Maybe blacks should have stormed the Capitol rather than take a knee.

Conservative talk radio is opposite of the left wing MSM.
I can see why Republicans want to defund NPR. It's all us liberals have left. But we won't let that end NPR.

While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding, it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce. This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.

What is the basis for your claim that trump got a receipt. He wasn’t even there, you retard.

So, maybe your making up a new claim. Your new claim is that the agency left a “search warrant return” which sets forth the times seized pursuant to the authority of the warrant. Hm. That usual gets delivered later. But maybe you have some source for your claim?

Tell us. Do you? What is that source. And then tell us if it is also covered by the sealing order. Maybe you can for once in your worthless damn execrable life stop your lying. Show us exactly what you know and the source and show us how you can say what isn’t covered by the sealing order the government for the judge to issue?
Fuck off idiot. If Trump doesn't get the reciept then his lawyer does, halfwit. It's not a claim it's a fact you fucking jerkoff.

You know what else makes me laugh about Republicans? They just couldn't understand the black lives matter movement. They didn't believe that systemic racism existed in their government towards blacks even though time and time again we saw blacks being abused by cops. All we ever heard from white cons was "why did they resist?"

Conservatives bashed Colin Kappernick from taking a knee in protest. That was offensive they said.

But then Republicans butt hurt about losing the election fairly, but lied to by Trump that it was stolen, riot at the Capitol in hopes of stopping the certification of the vote. They break shit, abuse the cops, spread feces in the halls.

But Colin can't take a fucking knee over seeing black people abused by the cops? Maybe blacks should have stormed the Capitol rather than take a knee.
I don't understand why black lives are more important than white lives. Racism existed in the government and mostly from Democrats who championed slavery. Colin took a knee for a thug and most people rejected his stupid idiotic gesture.

Neither of us can provide any evidence to what we are saying. It's you republicans who believe the FBI has been weaponized. Prove it.

I never claimed they placed anything, I merely talked about how all they need is one person to do that, and why weren't Trump's attorneys allowed in the rooms as they searched.

You however made a claim that the Secret Service watched the FBI search.

I don't understand why black lives are more important than white lives. Racism existed in the government and mostly from Democrats who championed slavery. Colin took a knee for a thug and most people rejected his stupid idiotic gesture.

Republicans integrated the bureaucracy. Woodrow Wilson re-segregated it.

Do you have a list of “all the crimes he’s committed”. ?
It would be easier to provide you a list of crimes he didn't commit. LOL.

Seditious Presidents Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run Again, Argues Fox News' Juan Williams​

And the "facts say Trump tried to stage a coup," declared the Fox News' analyst.

Trump’s 2024 comeback might get scuttled if he’s charged with crimes related to investigations of his business or tax avoidance.

Or, Williams pointed out, Attorney General Merrick Garland could invoke Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which bars anyone from holding office who “engaged in insurrection” against the U.S., former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich recently wrote in The Guardian.

The “facts say Trump tried to stage a coup,” Williams declared.
Trump told Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in a recorded phone call in late December to “find” enough votes to turn his loss into a win. He also told acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me.” Earlier, he instructed Attorney General William Barr to find fraud, which Barr later told ABC’s Jonathan Karl was “bullshit.”
In the case of Barr and Rosen, Trump was “calling for federal officials to join a conspiracy to break election law,” Williams argued. He noted that “seeking to destroy the union is a criminal act of conspiracy.”

It would be easier to provide you a list of crimes he didn't commit. LOL.

Seditious Presidents Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run Again, Argues Fox News' Juan Williams​

And the "facts say Trump tried to stage a coup," declared the Fox News' analyst.

Trump’s 2024 comeback might get scuttled if he’s charged with crimes related to investigations of his business or tax avoidance.

Or, Williams pointed out, Attorney General Merrick Garland could invoke Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which bars anyone from holding office who “engaged in insurrection” against the U.S., former U.S. Labor Secretary Robert Reich recently wrote in The Guardian.

The “facts say Trump tried to stage a coup,” Williams declared.
Trump told Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in a recorded phone call in late December to “find” enough votes to turn his loss into a win. He also told acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me.” Earlier, he instructed Attorney General William Barr to find fraud, which Barr later told ABC’s Jonathan Karl was “bullshit.”
In the case of Barr and Rosen, Trump was “calling for federal officials to join a conspiracy to break election law,” Williams argued. He noted that “seeking to destroy the union is a criminal act of conspiracy.”
'Facts' and Juan Williams are mutually disparate when it comes to political opinion. He's a leftist loon. Fox retains him because they do not ban lefties.

You clearly don't understand the movement and if you don't by now I'm not going to try to explain it to you. You don't want to. Or are unable.

I can see why Republicans want to defund NPR. It's all us liberals have left. But we won't let that end NPR.
What?! No. You turd. It is inappropriate to use our tax dollars for one side’s incessant political propaganda. You want that shit? Good. Pay for it. But stop trying for use my tax dollars for your propaganda.
While NPR does not receive any direct federal funding,

Horseshit.
it does receive a small number of competitive grants from CPB and federal agencies like the Department of Education and the Department of Commerce.

In other words, our public funding. Jeez. You suck at this.
This funding amounts to approximately 2% of NPR's overall revenues.
At least 2% too much even if your numbers are true.

Forum List

Back