They Got Trump This Time! They Got His Birthday Dinner Menu!

Clearly the FBI found something at Mara Lago otherwise Trump wouldn't be using the defense that they planted evidence. Right?

So when they tell us what they found, you'll claim the FBI planted it. Can't win with you brainwashed idiots.
Following that logic the massive 2020 fraud happened because of the censorship and political persecution.

Years ago the left thought it was fun to steal secret documents and post them on the internet.
Spies that would have been executed years ago were set free and even offered sex change operations. Libs turn on a freaking dime when it comes to Trump and everything is classified including his lunch menu.

Following that logic the massive 2020 fraud happened because of the censorship and political persecution.
What fraud? Are you serious?

I think what you mean is that absentee ballots usually only go out to people who ask for or need them. Depending on the state. In MI, you usually have to request one. But because of Covid, my democratic governor sent everyone an absentee ballot. And not just once. Several times to make sure you filled yours out and mailed it in on time.

So yes, I'll admit this fucked Trump. Covid fucked Trump. If a Republican were governor, he wouldn't have mailed everyone a ballot because a pandemic was going on. He would have said you have to request one. This I believe is how Trump lost MI. Everyone was mailed a ballot to fill out. So a lot of people who normally are too lazy to go wait in line, especially during a pandemic, voted in 2020.

Isn't that good though? It means the majority of Americans (including lazy ones who don't bother voting because they don't think it matters) wanted Trump out. This is why Republicans are trying to make voting harder. And with the new Supreme Court, they'll get their way. States rights.

This is the future of America. Republicans will eventually get their way.

I think what you mean is that absentee ballots usually only go out to people who ask for or need them. Depending on the state. In MI, you usually have to request one. But because of Covid, my democratic governor sent everyone an absentee ballot. And not just once. Several times to make sure you filled yours out and mailed it in on time.

So yes, I'll admit this fucked Trump. Covid fucked Trump. If a Republican were governor, he wouldn't have mailed everyone a ballot because a pandemic was going on. He would have said you have to request one. This I believe is how Trump lost MI. Everyone was mailed a ballot to fill out. So a lot of people who normally are too lazy to go wait in line, especially during a pandemic, voted in 2020.

Isn't that good though? It means the majority of Americans (including lazy ones who don't bother voting because they don't think it matters) wanted Trump out. This is why Republicans are trying to make voting harder. And with the new Supreme Court, they'll get their way. States rights.

This is the future of America. Republicans will eventually get their way.

Are you serious?

Are you serious?
I explained the only way you guys got screwed. Anything else is conspiracy theory bullshit and if you believe it, you aren't rational.

What I love is that Trump tried to use several of Bush's tactics that he used in 2000 and 2004 to steal FL and OH. But it was too big of a blow out to be realistic and rig or have the Supreme Court decide it.

Do you understand that? IF it were closer, Trump might have been able to steal the election. But it wasn't close enough for the new Supreme Court to help him. 5 states? They would lose all credibility just like you have with me right now.

I explained the only way you guys got screwed. Anything else is conspiracy theory bullshit and if you believe it, you aren't rational.

What I love is that Trump tried to use several of Bush's tactics that he used in 2000 and 2004 to steal FL and OH. But it was too big of a blow out to be realistic and rig or have the Supreme Court decide it.

Do you understand that? IF it were closer, Trump might have been able to steal the election. But it wasn't close enough for the new Supreme Court to help him. 5 states? They would lose all credibility just like you have with me right now.
You are not rational if you think a turnip that campaigned from his basement got 81 million votes and a sitting president who got 12 million more votes than his first term lost.

You are not rational if you think a turnip that campaigned from his basement got 81 million votes and a sitting president who got 12 million more votes than his first term lost.
Really? Have you heard of the 1688 polling places that were shut down in minority areas in 2016?

And Hillary still won the popular vote.

Hello! Mail in voting. Absentee ballots. Yes, EVERYONE voted. They were sitting at home cooped up during a pandemic and you forget but Trump lied to us about how serious it was in the beginning because he didn't want it to hurt his economy. And people died. Yes it was his fault. In fact, he pushed lies like masks don't work. He compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. He was a fucking idiot and the first time he was tested with a crisis, he folded.

Hello! Mail in voting. Absentee ballots. Yes, EVERYONE voted. They were sitting at home cooped up during a pandemic and you forget but Trump lied to us about how serious it was in the beginning because he didn't want it to hurt his economy. And people died. Yes it was his fault. In fact, he pushed lies like masks don't work. He compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. He was a fucking idiot and the first time he was tested with a crisis, he folded.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back