They gave voters the actual buget and guess what they opted to do?

"my ability to recognize generalized validity is quite high."

...and for an additional 20 bucks she will read her tarot cards and tell your fortune!

Fig+2-1+Fortune+teller.jpg

Yup, just ignore someone that lists knowledge in how to conduct polls as a soothsayer. I then must assume you agree polls are a waste of time?

While amusing and mean, it doesn't change the basic problem of poll validity. Seriously, too many on the left are every bit as off as the worst of the right on the board.

Quite untrue, ask MM. While quite difficult, I haven't a problem admitting when I find I was wrong. In this case, I doubt it. I've helped write, conduct, and analyze polls when in college for sociology degree. Between the graduate level stats that degree and political science degree required, my ability to recognize generalized validity is quite high.

You however just see those results and go orgasmic. Enjoy.

So you claim expertice on the internet.

You claim this entity is untrustable.

Your proof is?

So you claim expertice on the internet.

You claim this entity is untrustable.

Your proof is?

LOL! I said I'd look further when at home, too many distractions at school. Nevertheless, seems Shogun sees the problem too, which is why he felt the need for diversion.

are election a waste of time?

do companies use polls all day long to gain sucess in the market with great results?

I just love how you guy have this pattern.

Dems post proof and

1. wheres the link?

2. Its not up to the second.

3.Those guys are wrong.

4. I dont have proof Im just an expert and know....trust me.

Government & Academic ResearchOnline survey capabilities. Representative, probability-based sampling. That combination is what brings researchers throughout the government sector and the academic community to Knowledge Networks. Our ability to harness new technology without compromising methodology makes KnowledgePanelSM the only online survey source that meets the standard of federal and peer review.

Our surveys utilize the web-enabled KnowledgePanelSM, a probability-based Panel designed to be representative of the U.S. population. Initially, participants are chosen scientifically by a random selection of telephone numbers. Persons in selected households are then invited by telephone to participate in the web-enabled Panel. Those who agree to participate, who are not already on the Internet, are sent an Internet appliance and receive an Internet service connection provided by Knowledge Networks. People who already have computers and Internet service are permitted to participate using their own equipment. Panelists then receive unique log-in information for accessing surveys online, and then are sent emails three to four times a month inviting them to participate in research.

Both the KN staff and investigators who use KnowledgePanelSM actively research this panel method itself and answer important social and public policy questions with their publications. For examples and references to such work, please review our Project Descriptions and the regularly-updated KN Bibliography.

Our customers – who include researchers from government, academia, and the non-profit community – share a common need: they have important questions to answer, and they need to have their work withstand scrutiny. The staff at Knowledge Networks stands ready to meet those needs. We bring a wealth of experience in all phases of research: survey design, data collection, analysis, and execution of innovative projects such as custom panels, instant polls, media testing, and online discussions.

Background Info on KN Methodology
Bibliography
Journals that have Published Articles based on KN Survey Data
Key Staff
KN/QuickView (omnibus)
Selected Project Descriptions
2007 AAPOR Presentations
OMB Approval List
Additional Information for Reviewers

LOL! I said I'd look further when at home, too many distractions at school. Nevertheless, seems Shogun sees the problem too, which is why he felt the need for diversion.

silly girl.. you are not the only one who has ever taken, or holds a degree in, scoiology or psychology... Your arguement against their methods amount to first year ignorance regarding testing methods in general.

....and claiming to be some kind of human validity machine in order to cast a shadow on a survey that you, otherwise, have yet to "pick apart" was just too rich to pass over...

here is another one for you..

I AM THE HUMAN STANDARD DEVIATION! WRAWR!

Forum List

Back