They Don't Make Violent Leftist Extremists Like They Used To: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn't Save Them After Car They Mobbed Hits Them

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.
They're like chameleon's.
That's why I don't differentiate and just refer to them as a mob.
Protesters obey curfews, rioters dont, because the dark is their 'Go' signal.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

It does need to be added that some Democrat run cities did set their curfews way past dark.
There is no logic and sense in doing that unless it was purposely done.

The mayor of Phoenix, who is apparently not a genius, set the curfew for either 8 or 10, I'm not sure which, but he did it yesterday, effective last night. Um, y'know you have to let people know a bit ahead of time, right? I was already over at my sister's house a half-hour away from my house. Just let some cop try to pull me over and tell me I'm "violating" a curfew I don't even know about, simply by going back home. I dare him.

Check your daily weather section for what time sunset is and act accordingly.
Otherwise, risk ending up on the 11 O' clock news.
Looters in Scottsdale last nite were having a field day past midnight!

On a related subject:

Presented, for your consideration, the case of ESPN reporter Chris Martin Palmer.

It was last Thursday when a picture was sent on social media of a structure fully engulfed in flames, a multi-floored complex with its skeletal framework fully ablaze. Palmer saw this image and saw fit to respond on his Twitter account (since deleted) in this fashion:

"Burn that s*** down. Burn it all down.’’

But then, three days later, he posted this: “They just attacked our sister community down the street." “It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and are now in front of my building. Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood. Go back to where you live.”

Seems that rioting is "noble protesting" to him . . . until it threatens HIS house.
(quote thanks to Townhall.com)

Aw, that's too bad. :eusa_boohoo:
I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

This ain't rocket magic here.
I believe Jim Bowie is being taken to the cleaners on this one. Sad to see, I generally agree with him. But not on this.

I support Bowie's decision.
He knows his daughter better than any of you!
If you want to 'copter parent', that's your choices. :th_BlackHelicopter:

I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

I believe Jim Bowie is being taken to the cleaners on this one. Sad to see, I generally agree with him. But not on this.

The tendency to let your principles get wobbly when it's personal is one we're all subject to. It must be guarded against.

The tendency to let your principles get wobbly when it's personal is one we're all subject to. It must be guarded against.

Stay in your lane.
That's all....

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

It does need to be added that some Democrat run cities did set their curfews way past dark.

The mayor of Phoenix, who is apparently not a genius, set the curfew for either 8 or 10, I'm not sure which, but he did it yesterday, effective last night. Um, y'know you have to let people know a bit ahead of time, right? I was already over at my sister's house a half-hour away from my house. Just let some cop try to pull me over and tell me I'm "violating" a curfew I don't even know about, simply by going back home. I dare him.

I couldn't care less what time sunset is, since the curfew is set by the clock, not by the sun. And I get home by 5:30 and refuse to leave the house because there are hoomans outside that door, and I can't be having with that.

In this case, though, he declared the damned curfew only a few hours before it took effect, so that nobody knew it needed to be planned for, and they were already out. Guess what? I'm still going the fuck home, and the mayor can kiss my chubby white ass and give me more notice than a couple of hours (assuming I'm even watching the news, which isn't likely on a Sunday).

Also, if any elected official around here has the gall to suggest in any way that law enforcement should stand down and not defend the law and people's property, that official should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

These stupid criminal snowflakes are the ones who would drive to the police station to report a robbery....how when attempting car-jack a car they put their gun down just for a second and the would-be victims stole their gun...

Bwuhahahaha

I didn't say anything about Bowie's daughter. I addressed BOWIE, and his teaching of his daughter, primarily because HE drew a parallel between her protesting and that of the dimwits who got in the path of a moving car.

I would actually assume, under normal circumstances, that he DID teach his daughter to stay the hell out of streets with traffic on them. But since HIS OWN CONFLATION seems to indicate different, who am I to contradict him? He does, as you say, know his family better than I do.

If YOU want to drag MY kids and MY parenting into this, you're going to have to wait until I post something that brings them into question. Unless you're suggesting that YOU think teaching your kids not to play in traffic is "copter parenting", in which case YOU have just brought YOUR parenting into question.

You wanna keep making shit posting decisions based on the incorrect ASSumption that I already made them? We can keep going, hon.

I didn't say anything about Bowie's daughter. I addressed BOWIE, and his teaching of his daughter, primarily because HE drew a parallel between her protesting and that of the dimwits who got in the path of a moving car.

I would actually assume, under normal circumstances, that he DID teach his daughter to stay the hell out of streets with traffic on them. But since HIS OWN CONFLATION seems to indicate different, who am I to contradict him? He does, as you say, know his family better than I do.

If YOU want to drag MY kids and MY parenting into this, you're going to have to wait until I post something that brings them into question. Unless you're suggesting that YOU think teaching your kids not to play in traffic is "copter parenting", in which case YOU have just brought YOUR parenting into question.

You wanna keep making shit posting decisions based on the incorrect ASSumption that I already made them? We can keep going, hon.
Bravo, Cecilie! Nicely stated.

Hilarious! Thanks for the post.
I dont find it funny.

Had these protesters been unlawfully detaining the driver, I think it would have been justifiable, but these were protesters, not looters.

My daughter went to protest the Floyd killing today in Fredericksburg downtown. We disagree about the implications of Floyds killing and she is a proud Southerner.

She would not deserve being run over by a pissed off driver.

Rioters? Shoot them on sight. Peaceful protestsers? No, unless they act aggressively toward you or unlawfully detain you, then they are not justifiable targets.
So the throwing of objects at the SUV and the beating on the side of the SUV wasn't an "aggressive" act? I hope you tell your daughter that being part of a crowd doesn't mean she has carte blanche to destroy other people's property! If she DOES...then she deserves arrest or retaliation!

Stay in your lane.
That's all....

Don't you ever, EVER presume to tell me who I can respond to and what I can criticize again. You are not my father, not my husband, not my God, and not paying my Internet bill, and you're drunk if you think "I like him, so back off" means shit to me.

I couldn't care less what time sunset is, since the curfew is set by the clock, not by the sun. And I get home by 5:30 and refuse to leave the house because there are hoomans outside that door, and I can't be having with that.

In this case, though, he declared the damned curfew only a few hours before it took effect, so that nobody knew it needed to be planned for, and they were already out. Guess what? I'm still going the fuck home, and the mayor can kiss my chubby white ass and give me more notice than a couple of hours (assuming I'm even watching the news, which isn't likely on a Sunday).

Also, if any elected official around here has the gall to suggest in any way that law enforcement should stand down and not defend the law and people's property, that official should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

That's currently out of your control.

All I am advocating for is 'situational awareness'; which is correctly determining what you can and cannot control in order to protect yourself.
Only because, I indeed, like you.

That's currently out of your control.

All I am advocating for is 'situational awareness'; which is correctly determining what you can and cannot control in order to protect yourself.
Only because, I indeed, like you.

What I can control in this case is hiring a lawyer and suing the holy ever-loving shit out of the city of Phoenix for pulling me over for violating some mayoral curfew that didn't exist two hours earlier. I can also control very calmly, politely, and forcefully making that clear to the officer in question.

Once again, no "situational awareness" was possible in the situation I described, unless I magically developed psychic powers.

Okay, cowgirl.
I see you got it all under control.

Adios.....

I totally agree, and thus people should not applaud violence against mere protesters and and not object to use of force to put down rioters.

This is a distinction often lost around here.

What is dimwitted about being run over in a CROSSWALK by a truck that suddenly went into reverse?

I think the driver should be charged with attempted murder and felony assault, but thats just me I guess.

I dont think drivers have a right to run over people in a crosswalk.

I did not conflate anything as the protesters that got run over did nothing wrong.

Can you tell me how walking through a cross walk merits being run over by a truck? I am seriously interested in your thinking here.

You block the street, you become the street.
They, the people run over, were in the crosswalk, dude.
They were running after a vehicle trying to beat on it...DUDE! People that do things like that because they're emboldened by being in a crowd are the epitome of cowardice!
No, watch the video again, th e people that got run over were doing none of that harassment.

The people you refer to were alert and watching out to avoid being hit, unlike the innocent protesters that were unthinkingly walking over what they thought was a safe crosswalk.

Silly them I guess.

Forum List

Back