They Don't Make Violent Leftist Extremists Like They Used To: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn't Save Them After Car They Mobbed Hits Them

My daughter went to protest the Floyd killing today in Fredericksburg downtown. We disagree about the implications of Floyds [sic] killing and she is a proud Southerner.

She would not deserve being run over by a pissed off driver.

Then she needs to stay off the roadway, out of the way of vehicles using that road.

If she puts herself in the path of a vehicle, attempting to block that vehicle from safely reaching its destination, then yes, she fully deserved to get run over. Anyone who remembers what happened to Reginald Denny is not going to stop for some piece of shit trying to block the road.

Seriously, are your children so abysmally stupid that they think that can win a fight with a machine that outweighs them by a factor of a few hundred? Is that how you raised them to be? Perhaps natural selection has an important task to perform, here.

Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

Pieces of shit who block the roads fall solidly under the latter category, not the former.

That goes for your daughter.

———

Once again…

AllLivesSplatter.jpg

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.
They're like chameleon's.
That's why I don't differentiate and just refer to them as a mob.
Protesters obey curfews, rioters dont, because the dark is their 'Go' signal.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

It does need to be added that some Democrat run cities did set their curfews way past dark.
There is no logic and sense in doing that unless it was purposely done.

These rioters who feel entitled to block the road are infringing on the rights of people. The people own those roads. The people built that. Rioters have a right to peaceful protest. If you are going to attack society like that, then you are now an unlawful enemy combatant.

" Black Lives Matter. Peace, riots, looting, are an absolutely legitimate form of protest. " - young social media sensation Sassy Cole Sprouse, AFTER being arrested for violent protesting

These rioters who feel entitled to block the road are infringing on the rights of people. The people own those roads. The people built that. Rioters have a right to peaceful protest. If you are going to attack society like that, then you are now an unlawful enemy combatant.

Dimm run cesspools suspend the 'impeding traffic' law on their books when it suits them politically.

But, then again, the 'rule of law' died July 5th, 2016, when Comey failed to bring charges against Hillary.
This is the exact date when it died, and Dimms have been ignoring it since!

Hilarious! Thanks for the post.
I dont find it funny.

Had these protesters been unlawfully detaining the driver, I think it would have been justifiable, but these were protesters, not looters.

My daughter went to protest the Floyd killing today in Fredericksburg downtown. We disagree about the implications of Floyds killing and she is a proud Southerner.

Rioters? Shoot them on sight. Peaceful protestsers? No, unless they act aggressively toward you or unlawfully detain you, then they are not justifiable targets.

Would your daughter be stupid enough to be out in the middle of a street that hadn't been officially closed off to through traffic? Would she be dumb enough to try to block a car in motion? Because my kids all knew better than that around the age of 5 or 6. I'm sorry, but I have to say any adult who doesn't know as much as a 6-year-old DOES deserve to get hit.

Aw, that's too bad. :eusa_boohoo:
I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

This ain't rocket magic here.

The problem with a mob is, some protestors become rioters, usually when it gets dark; and some rioters become protestors during the day.

The post curfew scum are either pro-Antifa vermin, or they are stupid and we need to clean the gene pool.

I wish your daughter well and firmly believe that you are a great father for letting her stick up for her beliefs and 1st hand experience life and history!

Provided he taught her to protest on the frigging sidewalk.

It does need to be added that some Democrat run cities did set their curfews way past dark.
There is no logic and sense in doing that unless it was purposely done.

The mayor of Phoenix, who is apparently not a genius, set the curfew for either 8 or 10, I'm not sure which, but he did it yesterday, effective last night. Um, y'know you have to let people know a bit ahead of time, right? I was already over at my sister's house a half-hour away from my house. Just let some cop try to pull me over and tell me I'm "violating" a curfew I don't even know about, simply by going back home. I dare him.

I wish your daughter well and firmly believe that you are a great father for letting her stick up for her beliefs and 1st hand experience life and history!

I was assuming that.

Exactly. One good way to tell peaceful protesters is that they work WITH law enforcement to get an area blocked off and detours set up, so that they can protest safely and traffic can proceed with a minimum of hazard.

My daughter went to protest the Floyd killing today in Fredericksburg downtown. We disagree about the implications of Floyds [sic] killing and she is a proud Southerner.

Then she needs to stay off the roadway, out of the way of vehicles using that road.

If she puts herself in the path of a vehicle, attempting to block that vehicle from safely reaching its destination, then yes, she fully deserved to get run over. Anyone who remembers what happened to Reginald Denny is not going to stop for some piece of shit trying to block the road.

Seriously, are your children so abysmally stupid that they think that can win a fight with a machine that outweighs them by a factor of a few hundred? Is that how you raised them to be? Perhaps natural selection has an important task to perform, here.

Pieces of shit who block the roads fall solidly under the latter category, not the former.

That goes for your daughter.

———

Once again…

View attachment 344025
VERY nicely stated, Bob. Thank you.

The car is backing up toward the guy and he's too stupid to move out of the way.

I swear, man, ain't no one dumber than a leftard.

My dad was always a very aggressive driver before he had a stroke and my mother gratefully took his keys away. He scared the piss out of her. He would do the craziest things, and be yelling at her, "I have the right of way!" I distinctly remember the day that she snapped and yelled back, "Fine! I'll put that on your tombstone! 'He had the right of way'!"

Makes me think of this. "I'm outraged!" Fine, we'll put that on your tombstone: "He was outraged." Doesn't make you any less dead.

I was assuming that.

I never assume anything any more. Take a look at the news, and tell me if you can safely assume ANY level of intelligence and common sense in ANYONE any more.

And mind you, I normally like Jim B. Still and all, I'm very nearly to the point of assuming that this year has driven everyone completely batshit crazy.

I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

This ain't rocket magic here.
I believe Jim Bowie is being taken to the cleaners on this one. Sad to see, I generally agree with him. But not on this.

well almost every one of them has turned violent around the country. no, I don't feel sorry for them, why didn't they move away from the vehicle then? there was intent and as such turned the scene into self defense. if you haven't been watching since last Thursday, I'm sorry for you.

Forum List

Back