They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

R

rdean

Even when the right wing has been wrong again and again about Obama:

He wasn't born here
He received Affirmative Action at Harvard
He's a Muslim
He took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's taken more vacations than any other president
He's the "anti Christ"

and so on, they still repeat the same tired bullshit.

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

It's not like it's "old truth".
Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is the apology to BP.

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

Old is the "War on Teachers, science, education".

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

When I skim rdweeb's posts, I often find myself wondering.... does he ever think? It's like deja fucking vue with every single one. In fact, I'm sure he uses that software that rewrites stuff so you can use the same shit time and again.

He bores me.

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

Where are his college transcripts?
Any articles he wrote for law review?
So we can bask in his brilliance.

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Where are his college transcripts?
Any articles he wrote for law review?
So we can bask in his brilliance.
And why the refusal to release? All one has to do is go to the library and check out his book...they will get all the insight on him that they need.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

Re: They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it

Please. When a statement such as 'you lie' is labeled to be racist, when in fact the same thing was said over and over of Bush and he was booed while giving speeches by the left. But now it’s, "They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it", seems someone may have forgotten a bit of history or perhaps revising it. It seems to me it is the left who can dish out quite a plate of smears and when the same is said of Obama it is racist and never has a president been treated so poorly. GMAB.

What I still find amusing is these Muslim rumors are pinned on the right when it was Hillary who released the pics of him in Muslim garb and it was Hillary's attorney who first sued over the BC before the primaries. But those rumors are all the rights fault.

Hey Bush was *only* accused of treason and killing 3000 US citizens on 9-11 and creating billions in damage-- in fact he still is and they just had a conference in Canada on such-- but somehow Birthers and Turthers are different -- although both are a product of the left slinging mud--. :eusa_whistle:

CaféAuLait;4203016 said:

Please. When a statement such as 'you lie' is labeled to be racist, when in fact the same thing was said over and over of Bush and he was booed while giving speeches by the left. But now it’s, "They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it", seems someone may have forgotten a bit of history or perhaps revising it. It seems to me it is the left who can dish out quite a plate of smears and when the same is said of Obama it is racist and never has a president been treated so poorly. GMAB.

Deany frustrated into projection mode.

CaféAuLait;4203016 said:

I bet when hi gets like that his aim is so bad he can't even hit the urinal.

Thuck, thuck, thuck...the record is skipping. Like George Carlin said: Those on top want to keep all the citizens fighting with each other, while they, the rich, run off with all the fucking money.

Everytime that I hear that Obama is a Muslim, I throw up in my mouth a little.

Everytime I hear a debate about whether or not gays should get married, whether or not Obama is an American citizen, whether or not global warming is real....and then drive by 15 panhandlers (in places where there once were none) I realize how petty most of this stuff is.

Most of us want the same thing. We just have different ideas about how to get there.

Thuck, thuck, thuck...the record is skipping. Like George Carlin said: Those on top want to keep all the citizens fighting with each other, while they, the rich, run off with all the fucking money.

Everytime that I hear that Obama is a Muslim, I throw up in my mouth a little.

Everytime I hear a debate about whether or not gays should get married, whether or not Obama is an American citizen, whether or not global warming is real....and then drive by 15 panhandlers (in places where there once were none) I realize how petty most of this stuff is.

Most of us want the same thing. We just have different ideas about how to get there.

Just be ware of who or what may potentially thrown under the bus along the way, Grasshopper. ;) Live and let live.

CaféAuLait;4203016 said:

I bet when hi gets like that his aim is so bad he can't even hit the urinal.
Pehaps better served by hip waders?

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

you are just another average black man with an IQ of 75 ...:eusa_whistle:

And in Obama's defense, I seem to recall him saying...almost verbatim-"The road will be long. Our climb will be steep." I never once heard: "Once I'm in office, everything will be great!"

IMO unemployment is by far the biggest problem we face right now. Research how much the suicide rate has increased amongst the 30-somethings in the last 3-4 years. And most of the time when I interview a suicidal patient, it has something to do with un or underemployment. When you're homeless, you don't give a rat's rear about who's in government.

And in Obama's defense, I seem to recall him saying...almost verbatim-"The road will be long. Our climb will be steep." I never once heard: "Once I'm in office, everything will be great!"

IMO unemployment is by far the biggest problem we face right now. Research how much the suicide rate has increased amongst the 30-somethings in the last 3-4 years. And most of the time when I interview a suicidal patient, it has something to do with un or underemployment. When you're homeless, you don't give a rat's rear about who's in government.

Unheeded words to many toward Joe The Plumber...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPbCSSXyp0]Meet Joe Plumber/ Obama talks to Joe Plumber (FULL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back