They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

Protecting the border, one's home and family is a natural right. Legalized hunting removes government involvement.
You have no clue and no Cause.

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy. (California State Constitution)

You have no clue and no Cause.

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy. (California State Constitution)
There ya go. Protecting property, obtaining safety, defending life. Yep hunting criminal invaders is certainly acceptable.

I'm a Brit, we have much tougher rules on immigration and they're applied to the letter. I have read down your posts and I can whole heartedly say, you are deluded.

I shall reply to this post on jobs. Yes they work hard, they work so hard, many unscrupulous employers take advantage of them, side-stepping minimum wage laws, not taking and paying the correct level of employment taxes, and taking jobs away from legal citizens.

The US and UK have immigration laws and you can enter through the correct channels, and when the likes of visas expire, leave by correct channels. When you don't comply with immigration laws, then it's a crime. That's where the word "illegal" comes into play.

And why should citizens be concerned with illegal immigration? Well, at our tax paying cost, we developed a good standard of living and infrastructure. Why give this away free to our own detriment, why over burden infrastructure to our own detriment, why erode our own standard of living?

The UK government's study found that as population grew due to legal and illegal immigration, GDP growth was .7% below population growth. That means, immigration does not pay it's way. It also found the higher end wages increased, whilst lowering the already low wage sector. So, immigration that Lefties hold so dear to their hearts, make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

And finally, Lefties want all this at the cost of others, but not to themselves. So what I propose is, everyone by law MUST be on a national immigration register. You are either in favour of, or, against illegal immigration. The yearly calculated costs to your country from illegal immigration is shared out equally between those on the register who favour illegal immigration.

So the cost is $116bn. The US has approx 200 million eligible voters and say a third approve of illegal immigration. So 116bn divided by 66mn, means they will receive a yearly invoice of $1,757. And those who default paying that amount, their property is seized and sold to cover all costs and expenses. I'm sure less and less Lefties will be on the illegal immigration bandwagon as the years pass and the costs to them increases.
Mostly well said. On the whole in the US (can't speak to the UK) they work hard, for less, and follow the law more carefully than the US-born. They contribute to the tax base without having quite the same demand/entitlement for government handouts. The "cost" is mainly a gain -- they pay taxes in but don't qualify for the corresponding share of benefits, and the entire economy grows thanks to their contributions. Thus, states like CA that welcome immigrants (legal and illegal) have much stronger and more dynamic economies than red states, where the angry Trumpers wait and wait for opiod-addled maskless entitled white folk to someday decide to show up and do some work.

ummmmmm I see you babble a lot --like most of the libs...no proof/etc of anything ..caps are for emphasis only ..hope I didn't hurt your feelings
Not at all, people who post no content and use caps and punctuation to substitute for actual content never hurt my feelings. Err, I mean, NeVERRR!!!!!!!

Over 188,000 illegal immigrants were arrested at the southern border in June alone.

To put it in perspective, that’s about the same number of people who live in the city of Knoxville, TN

New Topics

Forum List

Back