They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

ummmmmm hhahahahahahaha--that makes sense!!! hahahah--that's total bullshit ....I get my resources from facts--DOCUMENTED facts ..example: police brutality and racism--all you people do is scream RACISM!!!!!! you provide no facts

Illegal aliens are leeches coming to America for money from the taxpayers ....and hoping to be rewarded for voting demonRat.

This should be illegal!

When all is said and done....that's all they are

Illegal aliens are leeches coming to America for money from the taxpayers ....and hoping to be rewarded for voting demonRat.

This should be illegal!

When all is said and done....that's all they are
You're just posting conclusions, attacks, and name-calling. Is there a thought process or any type of factual discussion behind it?

You're just posting conclusions, attacks, and name-calling. Is there a thought process or any type of factual discussion behind it?

sure

illegals are illegals.

if you want to enter the US

use legal channels.

sure

illegals are illegals.

if you want to enter the US

use legal channels.
But a minute ago you were all about characterizing illegals negatively, e.g., as leeches. You had assertions about their intentions and their hopes, and even clever wordplay about a political party they tend to support. Do you have facts to support any of your criticisms?

As to legal channels, I assume you were born in a hellhole abroad and tried to make a better life for yourself in the US, all while adhering perfectly to the legal immigration requirements? Illegals tend to follow laws much more carefully than native born, for obvious reasons, but I assume when you moved to a new land to escape the misery you were born into you went even further than that, and perhaps made a point of being a proud follower of every single one of your new nation's laws?

Would love to hear about your personal experience, as someone not born into the lottery winning of US citizenship, but making your way there in the very disciplined manner you demand of others. Perhaps you had some children in your native country that you let die, because you didn't meet US citizenship requirements yet and didn't want to break rules? Anything along those lines would be very interesting, so we can see just how much you have personally sacrificed in order to make sure to follow immigration rules. What exactly did you give up to become a US citizen in the "right" way?

Meanwhile they work hard jobs for low pay... and so what exactly is the problem?

I think you're just bothered about more non-whites in the country. But, of course, they're good for the country... far better than white-right anti-immigrant bigots. Y'all are simply not our best and brightest...
I'm a Brit, we have much tougher rules on immigration and they're applied to the letter. I have read down your posts and I can whole heartedly say, you are deluded.

I shall reply to this post on jobs. Yes they work hard, they work so hard, many unscrupulous employers take advantage of them, side-stepping minimum wage laws, not taking and paying the correct level of employment taxes, and taking jobs away from legal citizens.

The US and UK have immigration laws and you can enter through the correct channels, and when the likes of visas expire, leave by correct channels. When you don't comply with immigration laws, then it's a crime. That's where the word "illegal" comes into play.

And why should citizens be concerned with illegal immigration? Well, at our tax paying cost, we developed a good standard of living and infrastructure. Why give this away free to our own detriment, why over burden infrastructure to our own detriment, why erode our own standard of living?

The UK government's study found that as population grew due to legal and illegal immigration, GDP growth was .7% below population growth. That means, immigration does not pay it's way. It also found the higher end wages increased, whilst lowering the already low wage sector. So, immigration that Lefties hold so dear to their hearts, make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

And finally, Lefties want all this at the cost of others, but not to themselves. So what I propose is, everyone by law MUST be on a national immigration register. You are either in favour of, or, against illegal immigration. The yearly calculated costs to your country from illegal immigration is shared out equally between those on the register who favour illegal immigration.

So the cost is $116bn. The US has approx 200 million eligible voters and say a third approve of illegal immigration. So 116bn divided by 66mn, means they will receive a yearly invoice of $1,757. And those who default paying that amount, their property is seized and sold to cover all costs and expenses. I'm sure less and less Lefties will be on the illegal immigration bandwagon as the years pass and the costs to them increases.

Where Trump made his mistake is that he failed to return them in body bags.
Dont say stuff like that

yes the migrants are a threat to our way of life and standard of living

and we should be angry at dumb ass bleeding heart libs who care more about aliens that American citizens

but most of the migrants are decent people who are just looking for a better life

unfortunately there are too many of them out there and we cant take everyone in

ummmmmm I see you babble a lot --like most of the libs...no proof/etc of anything ..caps are for emphasis only ..hope I didn't hurt your feelings

That makes NO difference

our immigration laws are written to protect American citizens

but you want to ignore the law as way of punishing Trump voters
You're quite short-sighted. This immigration issue has been around since Trump was paying someone to take his exams.

Immigration laws are written to benefit corporations, you know, the folks who OWN most of our Congresspeople. Something like 99% of Republicans and 85% of Democrats.

It is absurd to think you're protecting our citizens' wages by attacking immigration, when our wages in this country are mostly depressed due to the extensive use of Chinese sweatshop labor thanks to Reaganomics. If we want to defend USA workers, attacking immigrants is very low on the list of real tactics to employ.

Dont say stuff like that

yes the migrants are a threat to our way of life and standard of living

and we should be angry at dumb ass bleeding heart libs who care more about aliens that American citizens

but most of the migrants are decent people who are just looking for a better life

unfortunately there are too many of them out there and we cant take everyone in
We do not "care more about..." any group than another. If I defend black people against racism, then you claim I hate whites. If I defend immigrants against abuse, then I hate citizens. Get a grip.

I also defend mostly WHITE Appalachians against the socioeconomic devastation they (we, but I am not there suffering this) have endured, so then whom will you accuse me of hating when I'm defending white people?

While the pandemic, and a president who actually gave a damn about the American people, would have every person caught sneaking into the country on a plane back to wherever they came from so quickly they’d barely have the chance to exhale on an American, let alone infect untold numbers of unsuspecting people, that is not what Joe Biden and Democrats want. Mandating masks back on, the rights of Americans curtailed, our lives threatened, but the flow of illegals rolls on, unabated.
Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it.

Hey aren't you all over the board lecturing us about how bad Covid is? So what do you think about all these illegals taking up entire hotels with their Covid diseases? You know about that right?
Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it. Our welfare clause is General not common or limited in any way.

Immigration laws are written to benefit corporations, you know, the folks who OWN most of our Congresspeople. Something like 99% of Republicans and 85% of Democrats.
Thats so radical lefty I dont know where to begin straightening you out

since 1965 our immigration laws have been written to allow the 3rd world to immigrate to America for the sake of diversity

Thats so radical lefty I dont know where to begin straightening you out

since 1965 our immigration laws have been written to allow the 3rd world to immigrate to America for the sake of diversity
That's what has ro end. It was imagines that the third world drek would come here and be magically turned into productive human beings. Instead they turned a productive nation into drek.

That's what has ro end. It was imagines that the third world drek would come here and be magically turned into productive human beings. Instead they turned a productive nation into
That and the fact that it alters the demographics by making America less white is seen as a plus in lib la la land

Forum List

Back