They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

You can now shut your mouth about immigrants, who are all better people than a racist like you or the scum who raised you.
Do something about it. I'll wait.
There is nothing about the criminal invasion that can't be fixed by opening the border to hunting.

M

Under trump illegals were sent back to Mexico the same day they got here

problem solved
That did not solve anything. Try thinking other than simplistically for a change.

First, those migrants are not Mexicans! So they weren't sent "back" to Mexico. They're from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, none of which you can find on a map, I'm sure.

Do something about it. I'll wait.
There is nothing about the criminal invasion that can't be fixed by opening the border to hunting.
Yet another referral to HS, for advocating genocide. Y'all AMAZE me with your willingness to broadcast your intent and your actions on social media as if it's a secret space... your "safe space", perhaps. But, evil cannot hide, and there is no safe space for you terrorists.

You love America so much that you totally despite it.

You have serious mental issues. I think Covid completely fucked your head
Historical facts are fucking your head, apparently. I expressed only historical fact. Clearly you have learned very little history... yet you're so incited by things which should require some historical knowledge. And so, your opinions are useless, your words crap, and your existence meaningless.

I’m not a republican. I realize almost all politicians are corrupt, unlike you who worships 100% of 1 side.

Dictators aren’t silenced and impeached 3 times

IDs are not racist. If so, then so are all airports and liquor stores.

You are dumber than a retard.
You're really quite trivial in your thinking. So easy to refute your nonsense... I think I'll pass out and do it in my sleep. Here goes...
1. I don't worship any living human I can think of, certainly not most of the Democrats who are preferable to GOP devils but still mostly sold-out, weak, wishy-washy and spineless. If the Republicans weren't all Satan's spawn I wouldn't vote for many of the Democrats I do vote for.

2. Trumpolini WANTS to be a dictator, and acts like one. The system held, the military wouldn't back him, even VP Pence did his Constitutional duty rather than assist Trumpolini on his journey down the Treason Path. Trumpolini in office again would mean piles of bodies. That is what he wants. That is what many of his supporters want, likely including you.

3. IDs are hard to get for some. They are part of a racist policy to prevent blacks from voting. Right, just like "guns don't kill people, people kill people", well, "IDs aren't racists, racists use them for racist purpose".

4. "retard" is now considered insulting, you dullard. See, I didn't call you "retard" because I'm polite.

What does that have to do with illegal drugs, MS 13, Convicted Criminals and others just flooding into the Country? Another stupid comparison
What does your drivel have to do with reality? The rate of criminality is higher among citizens than immigrants. In fact the entrance of a lot of Central American immigrants decreases the % of criminals among the population of the USA.

Characterizing an ethnic group, or several, as you do, reminds me of the rhetoric we used to hear from a certain Goebbels...

Typical scum demonRAT traitor, incapable of making an argument, just juvenile smartass remarks....
Trite, trivial... and potentially terrorist. Your rhetoric raises a lot of red flags. That's why HS has a file on you. And they aren't the only ones.

Oh I've made "the argument" a'plenty, on whichever topic. Today's RepubliQans communicate only via cliches and insults, all carefully learned from their white-right media programmers, themselves funded by rightwing corporate sources.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell. You're a dupe of fascist, anti-democratic and treasonous forces. Sort yourself out, wanker.

They're from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, none of which you can find on a map, I'm sure.
Yes, but they came to the US from the mexican border

and thats where trump returned them to because their home country didnt want them back

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor. Your boy Trumpolini has committed hundreds of felonies...
That makes NO difference

our immigration laws are written to protect American citizens

but you want to ignore the law as way of punishing Trump voters

What does your drivel have to do with reality? The rate of criminality is higher among citizens than immigrants. In fact the entrance of a lot of Central American immigrants decreases the % of criminals among the population of the USA.

Characterizing an ethnic group, or several, as you do, reminds me of the rhetoric we used to hear from a certain Goebbels...
You’re a lunatic. Get help. For yours, and everyone’s sake

Trite, trivial... and potentially terrorist. Your rhetoric raises a lot of red flags. That's why HS has a file on you. And they aren't the only ones.

Oh I've made "the argument" a'plenty, on whichever topic. Today's RepubliQans communicate only via cliches and insults, all carefully learned from their white-right media programmers, themselves funded by rightwing corporate sources.

Yep, that's it in a nutshell. You're a dupe of fascist, anti-democratic and treasonous forces. Sort yourself out, wanker.
gee, shit 4 brains.... Today's scum demonRATS communicate only via cliches and insults....yup, you are a nazi idiot that has no clue about reality....when you get your head out of your ass, and get a functional brain, get back to me....until, i have no time for your childish games...wanker

What does your drivel have to do with reality?
your opinions are useless, your words crap, and your existence meaningless.

Another ignorant post. Nobody here is condemning an ethnic group. Every Country has the right to have immigration laws and to have them enforced

You're really quite trivial in your thinking. So easy to refute your nonsense... I think I'll pass out and do it in my sleep. Here goes...
1. I don't worship any living human I can think of, certainly not most of the Democrats who are preferable to GOP devils but still mostly sold-out, weak, wishy-washy and spineless. If the Republicans weren't all Satan's spawn I wouldn't vote for many of the Democrats I do vote for.

2. Trumpolini WANTS to be a dictator, and acts like one. The system held, the military wouldn't back him, even VP Pence did his Constitutional duty rather than assist Trumpolini on his journey down the Treason Path. Trumpolini in office again would mean piles of bodies. That is what he wants. That is what many of his supporters want, likely including you.

3. IDs are hard to get for some. They are part of a racist policy to prevent blacks from voting. Right, just like "guns don't kill people, people kill people", well, "IDs aren't racists, racists use them for racist purpose".

4. "retard" is now considered insulting, you dullard. See, I didn't call you "retard" because I'm polite.
You're a retarded cockroach.

Forum List

Back