They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

Stupid Answer! We got our Independence in 1776!!!
After stealing the country! Your "independence" was only a means of violating British orders not to settle in the West. As bad as they were, at least the British pretended to respect Native rights.

You were illegal immigrants. You were thieves. You were genocidal. And you had slaves. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of a people or country, is it?

Try to better yourselves now by losing the fascism.

You watch your mouth when addressing us, little boy. You and all treasonous , scum demonRAT, racists like you are our #1 problem in this AMERICA, in terms of terrorist threat, endangering adolescent behavior, and treason.
You're a smart-assed bitch coward, incel boy. You fucking traitor, I'd love to hear you sputtering your poison in person... it is so much fun to shut up you facha rats.

Those aren't relatives. In the case of minors, those are buyers. In many cases it's just a made up name.
You can now shut your mouth about immigrants, who are all better people than a racist like you or the scum who raised you.

I’d simply say that you’re wrong, but you already know you.

You’re a lying jackass

View attachment 519161
Fascist rat. If you're a Republican today, you're a traitor. You support a dictator, hate democracy, want voting restricted to whites... you're pure scum! And your adolescent interet memes only confirm that you're also a cretin, incel punk.

M
Do they want those people to live their lives in the shadows where Cartels and others can prey on them and make them slaves?
Under trump illegals were sent back to Mexico the same day they got here

problem solved

Shut your mouth, racist traitor.

This is the future you want for those that are being smuggled into this country illegally.

My bet is if you are from Central America then you are part of the problem and prefer those being illegally smuggled in to be slaves to those that brought them in!

You're a smart-assed bitch coward, incel boy. You fucking traitor, I'd love to hear you sputtering your poison in person... it is so much fun to shut up you facha rats.
you sound like a ignorant retard, who has big balls HIDING behind a screen....the traitor, is you and all the scum demonRATS....next time you are in my area, i would be more than happy to discuss this in person...but shit stains like you would run away w/your tail between your legs....

Fascist rat. If you're a Republican today, you're a traitor. You support a dictator, hate democracy, want voting restricted to whites... you're pure scum! And your adolescent interet memes only confirm that you're also a cretin, incel punk.
commie rat. If you're a scum demonRAT today, you're a traitor. You support a dictator, hate democracy, ... you're pure scum!

Typical RepubliKKKlan traitor, incapable of making an argument, just juvenile smartass. Translation: I'm right, and you're clueless, traitor! For y'all, you should post "BAAA BAAA BAAA" you stinking fascist sheep.
Typical scum demonRAT traitor, incapable of making an argument, just juvenile smartass remarks....

Officially you are incorrect immigrants are classified as documented or undocumented both are legal in this country. The term illegal immigrant was coined by anti-immigration people.
It's against the law to cross our border without going through the legal process. That means it's "illegal". Dumb ass.

After stealing the country! Your "independence" was only a means of violating British orders not to settle in the West. As bad as they were, at least the British pretended to respect Native rights.

You were illegal immigrants. You were thieves. You were genocidal. And you had slaves. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of a people or country, is it?

What does that have to do with illegal drugs, MS 13, Convicted Criminals and others just flooding into the Country? Another stupid comparison

I’m not a republican. I realize almost all politicians are corrupt, unlike you who worships 100% of 1 side.

Dictators aren’t silenced and impeached 3 times

IDs are not racist. If so, then so are all airports and liquor stores.

You are dumber than a retard.

You love America so much that you totally despite it.

You have serious mental issues. I think Covid completely fucked your head

Officially you are incorrect immigrants are classified as documented or undocumented both are legal in this country. The term illegal immigrant was coined by anti-immigration people.
They are actually illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back