They Aren't Boarding Up D.C. Because They're Afraid Of Trump Supporters

Well, if violence is now acceptable, let as all participate, shall we?

That's what's been happening. When the government has enacted violence upon the citizens with impunity the citizens decided violence in return was the answer.

Failed Democrat politicians running these cities stripped citizens of protection...then called in the police and national guard when their mansions were threatened.

They charged law-abiding citizens with crimes for standing on their own property holding their own legally-owned guns - in concealed carry and stand-your-ground states - while defending their homes from violent BLM / Antifa thugs and foreign-funded domestic terrorists who had broken through the gates of their community, were trespassing, and threatening to burn down their houses. These officials then searched their homes and confiscated their legal firearms so they could not protect themselves....and none of the trespassing criminals and terrorists were held accountable for their crimes.

Democrats have already vowed they will come for your guns...and they have started to.

Democrats, democrats, democrats.............why not simply cut and paste this for your every reply. It's an absolutely worthless argument when replying to me.
Have you voted for any gun-grabbing democrats? (oxymoron)

Thats like me asking you if you are going to vote for another Republican that will lie to you about immigration.

I have never voted (D) for president. I have in the primaries but they lost.

Immigration, guns and abortion are all the same. Things politicians make empty promises over.

Well, if violence is now acceptable, let as all participate, shall we?

That's what's been happening. When the government has enacted violence upon the citizens with impunity the citizens decided violence in return was the answer.
So, you're saying we need equal force as our government?

I agree. We need fucking machine guns. Quit voting for gun grabbers and the problem is solved.

It's what the founders believed. It's why I support the 2nd. You seem to be the one having a problem with this.
What do you mean?

I want an America where it's legal for felons to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse.

Where did we get sideways?

So we agree. Violence should be returned for violence.

Yep, don't feel you'll really like the outcome.

I'm the one that has been supporting it.

Good for you, support/contribute/participate to your hearts content. You still won't like the outcome.

So far I have. You?

Wrong it will be Trumpers rioting. They are already starting to riot. Driving in caravans and blocking traffic. Engaging in voter intimidation. Engaging in criminal conduct in attempting to run a Biden/Harris bus off the road.

Make no mistake. Trumpists are setting the stage for a Trump loss, and more particularly, they are awaiting Trump’s orders when he lies about himself winning the election he has clearly lost. They fully intend on formenting chaos when Trump loses.
Lol.
Look at this loser. The one example he can cite of “trump Voter violence” is the caravan hoax. News flash, they never ran anyone off the road. They never attempted. They never barricaded anybody. They just drove along with them. The collision between Biden vehicle and trump vehicle... Biden driver’s fault.
So pathetic you folks are.
Your side is literally tearing shit up across the country for the better part of a year, and you ignore it. You try and point to “trump voter violence”, and what you pull out of the hat is an absolute lie that law enforcement now says you clowns caused the fender bender.

Pathetic

Forum List

Back