They are so Smart..

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
you can All Rest Easy Now.. (Until February) :113:

Well dammit. There goes my thread.

Big Scary Government Shutdown Looms Over The Country!!! OMYGARD!!! OH TEH NOESSS!!!

Am I the only one, or does anyone else want to see her shove that hammer up her ass too?

1638457506821.png

I was never on edge about it since it always works out. I am sure that Ted Cruz is a little miffed about it.

"Conspiracy and pseudo science"

You really know how to pick your reading material.

What other spiders do you have in that brain?

Nancy says you ain't got what it takes...But she does so it's nothing for you and everything for Congress.
There is nothing in pushing big bills that print money up and/or charges people for it. It is easy compared to try to reign in spending just a bit. Obamacare is costing people in ways that they do not benefit. And that was forced on us all. She is not special. It is the amount they get that is special. I spew gold and silver backed currency. But living under it would mean much more responsibility for us all. A Foreign owned Fiat currency National Bank now has more and more power on us all. We are hearing stories of any future Fed Bank Chairman denying loans to non globalist corporate interests. The globalists tell us what they are going to do to give us the choice in most of their endevours. We take the caviet all the time as we become ore enslaved to them. Disband the Federal Reserve and at least start United States Fiat currencies owned by the people.

"Conspiracy and pseudo science"

You really know how to pick your reading material.

What other spiders do you have in that brain?
ones that Tell me the Current Administration Is Anti Freedom..
Pro Communist

New Topics

Forum List

Back