They All hate White America

The aftermath of peaceful protest.

View attachment 346943
Definitely more peaceful than having a thug murder you by kneeling on your neck for nearly 9 minutes.
This piece of biotrash was not killed because of the knee on his neck. He died because he was poisoned with drugs.
Wrong. He died because a white racist THUG knelt on his neck until he was dead. And the white racist THUG smiled while he killed Floyd. I watched it all on video.

Now the THUG will rot in prison where he belongs. Ex-cop THUGS don't normally fare too well in prison. Awwwww, isn't that too bad?

-----------------------
Come To Ghana If Youā€™re Not Wanted In USA ā€“ Tourism Minister To African Americans As They Lay Wreath For George Floyd

The Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture has invited African Americans to re-settle in Ghana if they feel unwanted in the USA.

She said at a collaboration with the Ghana Tourism Authority, Office of Diaspora Affairs and the Diaspora African Forum to organised a memorial and wreath-laying ceremony at the W. E. B. Du Bois Memorial Centre for Pan-African Culture in honour of George Floyd.

The late George Floyd was an African American who was ā€œgruesomely killedā€ by a white American police officer in the USA on 25th May, 2020.

Speaking at the ceremony on Friday, 5th June, 2020, Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Barbara Oteng-Gyasi expressed the hope that the death of Mr Floyd will put an end to racism, not only in the US but across the globe.

ā€œRacism in America continues to be a deadly pandemic, for which for more than 400 years now, our brothers and sisters in the United States of America have yearned for a cure. George Floyd was not the first black person to use the phrase ā€˜I canā€™t breatheā€™... The present situation we face today in the year 2020 with the death of George Floyd is going to result in changeā€¦ One who condones evil is just as evil as the one who perpetrates it. That is why it is right not only for Chauvin to be charged but all his accomplices who, together, [killed George Floyd],ā€ Ms Oteng-Gyasi said.

She continued: ā€œWe gather in solidarity with brothers and sisters to change the status quo. Racism must end. We pray and hope that George Floyd's death will not be in vain but will bring an end to prejudice and racial discrimination across the world.ā€

Ghana, last year, opened up the country to receive Africans in the diaspora through a government initiative called the Year of Return. Thousands of African Americans and blacks from other countries visited the country.

This year, the government has launched the ā€œBeyond the Returnā€ initiative to help Africans in the diaspora to settle in Ghana and invest in the economy.

To this end, Ms Oteng-Gyasi noted that Ghana is ready to welcome every African in the diaspora who is ready to return to the continent away from the racial abuse they have suffered for about 400 years.

ā€œWe continue to open our arms and invite all our brothers and sisters home. Ghana is your home. Africa is your home. We have our arms wide open ready to welcome you home. Please take advantage, come home build a life in Ghana, you do not have to stay where you are not wanted forever, you have a choice and Africa is waiting for you,ā€ said Ms Oteng-Gyasi.

------------------------------

So, if you are black racists and don't like White America (who actually feed and protect you) - you are welcome in Black Africa.
May they all take them up on it

View attachment 346943
Definitely more peaceful than having a thug murder you by kneeling on your neck for nearly 9 minutes.

Iā€™m not doing comparisons - better thanā€™s.
Do you think graffiti is violent? I don't see evidence of violence. But maybe that is your point?
It's a symbol of a dead culture (black America). And it's a crime. Public caning would solve this fast

View attachment 346943

Do you think graffiti is violent? I don't see evidence of violence. But maybe that is your point?

You justify violence?

4A740336-359D-4D4A-934F-F754263AC73F.jpeg

View attachment 346943
This piece of biotrash was not killed because of the knee on his neck. He died because he was poisoned with drugs.
Wrong. He died because a white racist THUG knelt on his neck until he was dead. And the white racist THUG smiled while he killed Floyd. I watched it all on video.
Bla-bla-bla.

View attachment 346943

You justify violence?

View attachment 347101

That doesn't look like graffiti.

View attachment 346943

You justify violence?

View attachment 347101

That doesn't look like graffiti.

Feel free to nitpick.

View attachment 346943

It's a symbol of a dead culture (black America). And it's a crime. Public caning would solve this fast
You'll have to give something in return.

I'd like to see public stoning for white collar theft. Embezzlement, securities fraud, corporate fraud, money laundering, Ponzi schemes, insider trading, accounting fraud, tax fraud, etc...

Those are all symbols of our dead corporate culture (rich white America). And they are crimes. Public stoning by the victims of the white collar crimes would solve this fast.

View attachment 346943
Bla-bla-bla.
Words words words.

He was murdered by a white THUG cop. We all saw it happen.

View attachment 346943
Bla-bla-bla.
Words words words.

He was murdered by a white THUG cop. We all saw it happen.
All you saw is the knee on his neck. There is no prove that it was a cause of his death. I saw quite a few videos with knee on a neck, and it never caused death.

Forum List

Back