These will be a big seller in 2023...

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And beyond.....
Portable air conditioners.

This record-breaking heatwave is hitting hard, not just in the United States but Europe and other areas as well.

They're selling pretty well now I'm sure but I'm expecting a boom after this summer.

Most Europeans don't have air conditioners, and they're looking at temperatures over 104 F and it's only July.

Seems like a really good investment possibility and a golden opportunity for a small start - up business.

One of my ideas which I'm sure has already been thought of by someone is solar powered window AC units. .. but really the sky's the limit.

Last edited:
Never been a fan of citing the metric system. I suppose it's just something that comes naturally to some folk.

We have solar panels but have never hooked up. That there air on solar may inspire me to look into getting more serious about building a place to be using the panels. They each put out between 29 and 23 when the brother-in-law checked them with his amp gauge.

Jeez, I don't know but it would seem to me a Honda generator would be better than that Rube Goldberg contraption the white-headed guy has cluttering up the inside/outside of that trailer with.

Forum List

Back