These White People do not deserve to Live

Wel
The self hating liberal whites are no good to anyone

So you can't just disagree or offer an intelligent argument against it.

They "do not deserve to live". That's what pops into your mind.

There are reasonable arguments against this. But you guys just lack the capacity to present them.

Trumpism: If I don't like something, I'm gonna whack it with a stick.

Yeah. It's exactly like, when a Conservative shows up at your campus, SILENCE HIM/HER! Don't listen and rebut, SILENCE!

Wel

There are reasonable arguments against this. But you guys just lack the capacity to present them.

Go ahead take your best shot defend them!
I tried to make some sense of these idiots, They are throwing themselves at the people who are looting and burning our cities, defend them if you can but we would all be better off without them.

Wel

Nothing wrong with being a democrat. Well that depends. But being a self hating guilt laden Prog is not forgivable. Especially when you are living the life of Riley and not giving all your wealth back to the community!

Wel

I tried to make some sense of these idiots, They are throwing themselves at the people who are looting and burning our cities, defend them if you can but we would all be better off without them.

I wouldn't defend them. This kind of self-loathing exercise in White Guilt is counter-productive.

But they deserve to live, even if I don't agree with them. That seems like something that doesn't need to be said.

Wel

I wouldn't defend them. This kind of self-loathing exercise in White Guilt is counter-productive.

But they deserve to live, even if I don't agree with them. That seems like something that doesn't need to be said.

The are not contributing to society why have them around sucking up air.

Liberals trying get over their white sin.

Thankfully Trump brought back the helicopters, they are needed. Time to identify as apaches folks...

Yeah. It's exactly like, when a Conservative shows up at your campus, SILENCE HIM/HER! Don't listen and rebut, SILENCE!

Conservatives present arguments.

The leftists are engaged in a cult. They need to be dealt with before more people get hurt. Not to mention, their ideology is antithesis of America. These people have no business voting in American elections, imagine them telling us how to live.

If you are not willing to deal with them, you deserve the reparations and the 3rd world lifestyle without plumbing that awaits as these morons get started.

What is with this kneeling crap? Free people don't kneel, and bow. Serfs & peasants kneel & bow. They are a disgrace to their uniorms

Down pointing backhand index

Attachments

• 1591239525483.png
    1591239525483.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 20
They always tossed White's homicides under rug, but focus more on minorities'.

Forum List

Back