These Nuts Vote

red states rule

May 30, 2006
I like to check out the kook left websites to see what the other side is thinking.

This is a sad example as to why conservatives have to turn out on election day, since these nuts do not stay home

http://progressivesonline.com/showthread.php?p=9044#post9044Posted by: Jane of Arc
On: Yesterday 10:29 am
As "progressives" our goal must be to promote the best for The People that are governed by ruthless, lying, self-serving individuals & corporations who only believe in their own self-interests and profit. They use the lives of our soldiers for their profit. Global corporations are getting rich in Iraq. The soldiers are dying, getting maimed and being psychologically devasted. These ego-driven, corporate madmen and a few mad women are incapable of true conscience and compassion. The hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi men, women and children mean absolutely nothing to them. These soulless corporations getting richer and richer on this death, torture and inhumane corruption are designed to only consider the 'bottom line' at any cost.

Only one of the presidential candidates fits the bill to offer a new direction, a new consciousness, a new strength, a new commitment to the American people and that is Dennis Kucinich. Despite all of Al Gore's wonderful work on global warming, he was still a globalist in the Clinton Administration. Maybe it's best he stays working on the environment.

Dennis Kucinich has been the only voice that's been true.

He's the only one who stood tall against the war from the beginning and never backed down. Everyone else has come to his position.

Dennis Kucinich talks about a Dept. of Peace. I'm sure that sounds silly to a
lot of you. Pie in the sky stuff. 'The moderate Democrats will never go along.'
Well, guess what war doesn't work. Ever. War is insanity. Always. War is
collective human madness. Even the 'good war', WWII created amonster ...us. Our government became like Hitler when they dropped atomic bombs on unsuspecting Japanese citizens vaporizing hundreds of thousands of them instantly.

The only way the human race will survive is to start on a path of higher consciousness, compassion and peace. That's the only choice. And Kucinich is the only candidate with those qualities.

I'm sure to many of you I sound 'idealistic'. Supporting Kucinich is nice and
sincere, but not realistic. When in actuality the only realistic course to save
America, and therefore the rest of the planet from falling off the edge of this
abyss of madness we are teetering on, is to back and promote a man like Dennis Kucinich to fight the system on our behalf. He is the ONLY candidate of The People.

He knows he has zero chance of beating out Hillary or Obama for the Democratic nod. He's just running so he can bang naive hippie college chicks. Telling people you're running for President is a pretty pimp ass pick up line though. I bet it works wonders for that little leprechaun.

"Hey can I get my secret serviceman to buy you a drink?"

He knows he has zero chance of beating out Hillary or Obama for the Democratic nod. He's just running so he can bang naive hippie college chicks. Telling people you're running for President is a pretty pimp ass pick up line though. I bet it works wonders for that little leprechaun.

"Hey can I get my secret serviceman to buy you a drink?"

The point is the naive hippie college chicks vote. That is the scary thing.

What is disturbing is that the Liberals do not understand that peace requires both parties must desire it for it to happen. Peace movements only work with rational parties. Ghandi succeeded because the British were rational, many Ukranians fell to Stalin because he was not.

What is disturbing is that the Liberals do not understand that peace requires both parties must desire it for it to happen. Peace movements only work with rational parties. Ghandi succeeded because the British were rational, many Ukranians fell to Stalin because he was not.

It takes two to make peace, but only one to make war.

Amazing that the write is exaclty the opposite of what she claims to be for. Or maybe not so amazing.

Forum List

Back