These fuel prices are ridiculous

Speaking of idiots, most people know rig counts are down because the companies want to shovel out dividends now after a dry spell in those. Only morons think otherwise. Biden had nothing to do with that, they were going down before he was even inaugurated, and many companies announced why they were slowoing down investing in drilling new wells in their stockholders' reports beginning three years ago..

FOAD commie, we have a weekly radio show where they talk about issues in the oil patch, good and bad. I think I'll take their word over yours. Now run along, I think you need to get the nurse to change your diaper.

In the same boat as most here. Already got a mailer from our energy company about the large increases coming, and I don't have to even mention the gas pumps as we can all see that one every time we fill up. Thanks for dropping everything into the crapper Brandon.

FOAD commie, we have a weekly radio show where they talk about issues in the oil patch, good and bad. I think I'll take their word over yours. Now run along, I think you need to get the nurse to change your diaper.

Says the gimp wetting his bed over Biden. Yeah. talk radio is just crammed with objective news n stuff. lol no wonder you don't have a clue. Have Mommy wipe your ass give you your suppository, it's overdue.

The PEanut Gallery can look up all the nice subsidies and tax breaks the oil industry has bought for itself for over a hundred years and then see if they think they're poor hapless victims who only raise prices cuz they have to.

If they are built on your street, they are not the US's property, ya dumbass. They are owned by private corporations.

Currently that oil goes to the terminus, which sits in the Midwest. It is then refined at refineries in the Midwest and shipped away. People in the Midwest enjoy lower gas prices than they would otherwise, because of the glut of oil at the terminus of the current pipeline.

So, if the pipeline is built, I LOSE the luxury of cheaper gas. So yea... you are pretty much ass backwards wrong and stupid on literally every level in that post. To the surprise of nobody.
hahahahaahaha I love the lack of thinking from you demofks. Truly funny. The rights of the product is the US's if done in the US. My street. Taxes are off that product, the workers live in this country, the credit goes to this country. The company is in this country. The savings from the pipeline is Bigly. You're still swimming in the rabbit holes.

if the pipeline is built, I LOSE the luxury of cheaper gas. So yea... you are pretty much ass backwards wrong and stupid on literally every level in that post. To the surprise of nobody.
explain this sentence, how does the pipeline increase the costs?

YOU idiot!
Owing to the above factors, building a complex, hydro cracking, hydro skimming, catalytic cracking refinery, can cost anywhere around $5 to $15 billion. The throughput (processing capacity) of this refinery should be between 250 – 500,000 barrels per day.

Using the above average size (between 250,000 – 500,000 barrels a day), it will take between 5 – 7 years to complete the refinery. Duration from breaking ground to achieving full complexity & throughput can range between 3 – 8 years depending on the scope of the project.
Man are dumb!
well they have the magic of stupid at their hands.

Speaking of idiots, most people know rig counts are down because the companies want to shovel out dividends now after a dry spell in those. Only morons think otherwise. Biden had nothing to do with that, they were going down before he was even inaugurated, and many companies announced why they were slowoing down investing in drilling new wells in their stockholders' reports beginning three years ago..
Who are you to spout a totally unsubstantiated, unlinked opinion. Without sharing your credentials, I am calling you out as a liar as you evidently know very little. I want proof that what you wrote: "companies announced why they were slowoing down" is true!

Shipping backlog applies to oil as well... even though they use different ports. If there's a line to fuel up a tanker ship...there's a line you have to wait in before you can get out to get another load.

Then there's the halt in the leases for drilling by the BLM caused by Joe Biden...of course the Court said it was illegal and to start back up but the companies are in no hurry now...they packed up and went home...now they need time to pack things up and get there to start back up again.

Even the oil in Louisiana takes time to tap...too many guys run off and find other jobs. (It's a nasty job that pays well)
But in the meantime the swamp gators are thriving and their population has exploded.

Says the gimp wetting his bed over Biden. Yeah. talk radio is just crammed with objective news n stuff. lol no wonder you don't have a clue. Have Mommy wipe your ass give you your suppository, it's overdue.

The PEanut Gallery can look up all the nice subsidies and tax breaks the oil industry has bought for itself for over a hundred years and then see if they think they're poor hapless victims who only raise prices cuz they have to.
what was it then you were doing under Trump? TDSing huh?

you can't get out of your own way. remember the solyndra subsidies? who granted those? hmmmmmmmm

In the same boat as most here. Already got a mailer from our energy company about the large increases coming, and I don't have to even mention the gas pumps as we can all see that one every time we fill up. Thanks for dropping everything into the crapper Brandon.
the energy company is a loss of fracking. That's natural gas.

The Global Energy Institute report concluded that local, state, and federal tax revenue would decline by a combined $1.9 trillion if fracking were banned, removing a major source of funding for schools, first responders, infrastructure, and other critical public services. Hit hardest would be energy-producing states such as Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. In Texas, a fracking ban would lead to 3.2 million job losses between 2021 and 2025, and Texas’ GDP would be reduced by $1.5 trillion over the same period.

So not only would tax revenue of $1.9 Trillion be lost BUT
gross domestic product of Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas be reduced by $1.5 trillion.
As well as 3.2 million jobs lost. And Biden says...“My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars.” Biden’s Absurd “Zero Cost” Claim—$3.5T Is Real Money and It’s Coming Out of Your Pocket

Biden says.. “It is zero price tag on the debt. We're going to pay for everything we spend.” ?

Which take effect in like 10 years. You are in outer space now.
Drilling is not pumping. Louisiana has very small producing wells in their swampland. But there's a bunch of them.
The land leases are for drilling initially...pumping gets done later.

You ever seen well drilling?

In the middle of nowhere in a swamp. A road usually has to be built to access the land to drill on. (Which eventually sinks back into the swamp)

And if you can't lease the land... you can't drill.

Which take effect in like 10 years. You are in outer space now.
You have stolen to much now. You have jumped the shark. Let start running real Hitler's that are really more in front of us all unlike the Progs in power. It is time to vote for them if survival is coming to the forefront. Progs are cosmetic. A clean look that has decayed misery behind them. Repubs are not so lucky in the front. But are foundation of most people behind it.

louisiana-land-oil-rig-ronald-olivier.jpg

This is a rig being stored...not drilling. You can tell because the lack of extensions stored on the tower.

Who are you to spout a totally unsubstantiated, unlinked opinion. Without sharing your credentials, I am calling you out as a liar as you evidently know very little. I want proof that what you wrote: "companies announced why they were slowoing down" is true!

I'm somebody who knows a lot more than you do, dumbass. Get a subscription to the Wall Street Journal as one source dumbass and I can show you years worth of such reports, dumbass, and as for the tard who claims 'rig counts are down' CUZ BIDEN!!!, well he must be your retarded son or something.

Oct. 2021 hit 542 drilling rigs in operation in North America, up from a low of 310 on November 20, 2020. Now snivel about how I didn't bother to link to that, too, you pathetic whining gimp;, quit pretending you can be taken seriously.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back