These fuel prices are ridiculous

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon

Prtices are skyrocketing in North Carolina... It's now $3.25/gal.. Last week it was $3.05/gal. Thank you Joey Xi. Before he took office it was $1.89/gal.

Thanks Brandon
Which is all totally tax deductible if you file self employment taxes.

Prtices are skyrocketing in North Carolina... It's now $3.25/gal.. Last week it was $3.05/gal. Thank you Joey Xi. Before he took office it was $1.89/gal.

$45 a barrel under Trump.....yesterday: $82.14

1634825648818.png

• Banned
I read today the economy has moved to number one as voter concern. Inflation and possible recession
Last week I couldn't even get bolts at Home Depot because of supply issues.
And as silly as it sounds our local gas stations are no longer getting 2liters of coke because they are now reserved for the major grocers.

Brandon has created a total disaster. And what is congress doing to fix this shit? Well Nadler is right now telling Garland that orange man is bad... I shit you not.

Not all Biden's doing since Biden doesn't control the oil or gasoline industries..Mizzouri raised gasoline taxes also.
hahahhahah---no, it's not just the taxes, Biden fkd up the our energy independence .....

Who controls the price of oil?

Image result for Who controls the oil market prices?

Unlike most products, oil prices are not determined entirely by supply, demand, and market sentiment toward the physical product. Rather, supply, demand, and sentiment toward oil futures contracts, which are traded heavily by speculators, play a dominant role in price determination.

In the spring of 2020, oil prices collapsed amid the economic slowdown. OPEC and its allies agreed to historic production cuts to stabilize prices, but they dropped to 20-year lows.

The other key factor in determining oil prices is sentiment. The mere belief that oil demand will increase dramatically at some point in the future can result in a dramatic increase in oil prices in the present, as speculators and hedgers alike snap up oil futures contracts. Of course, the opposite is also true. The mere belief that oil demand will decrease at some point in the future can result in a dramatic decrease in prices in the present as oil futures contracts are sold (possibly sold short as well), which means that prices can hinge on little more than market psychology.

Last week I couldn't even get bolts at Home Depot because of supply issues.
And as silly as it sounds our local gas stations are no longer getting 2liters of coke because they are now reserved for the major grocers.

Brandon has created a total disaster. And what is congress doing to fix this shit? Well Nadler is right now telling Garland that orange man is bad... I shit you not.
Brandon doesn't control the flow of products to the shelves this is not a highly centralized form of govt.

Have you people never heard of OPEC they do have a large control of market prices because it is an oil cartel.

Funny thing, it didn't bother the democrats one bit to bitch about everything under the sun when Trump was prez, whether it was his fault or not. Or even if it wasn't true, the democrats bitched anyway.
Ahhh, so now you want to act and be like a Democrat, congrats on yer cross training events.

New Topics

Forum List

Back