These fuel prices are ridiculous

30 cent increase in just one week for gas and what is Biden doing.....pushing green energy.
Then yesterday our local news said we should expect a nearly 50% increase in our natural gas bills.
To make matters worse our local gas taxes also went up.

All told my fuel costs will increase by well over a thousand dollars if not close to 2k per year under Biden.

Thanks Brandon

You need OPECs phone number asshole?

And just so you know, American oil companies are sitting on 13.9 million acres of public lands that you and I own, that the orange traitor just gave them to drill on.

You need their phone numbers to dipshit?

You need OPECs phone number asshole?

And just so you know, American oil companies are sitting on 13.9 million acres of public lands that you and I own, that the orange traitor just gave them to drill on.

You need their phone numbers to dipshit?
You done? My grandson doesn't even stomp his feet like that.

When you have a solution feel free to share it.

Biden begged opec to produce more. Instead he should take his boot off of our oil industry's neck.

US oil production has been down since Bidens election. 8 to 10% in 2020 and still down in 2021.
We are relying on opec rather than ourselves.

U.S. oil production is 1,2000,000 per day higher in October than it was in January. It's 800000 bls. higher than October of last year.

Oil compnaies are rolling in cash and the stockholders want the diviends and not reinvestment in drilling. This isn't a secret; they say so publicly and often. They also want diversified investments in other energy sources. Since the Democrats' new Bill is offering a trillion or so in corporate welfare for big 'green energy' scams, you can of course blame that part on Democrats, but not 'lower oil production', since production isn't lower.

Last edited:
US oil production has been down since Bidens election. 8 to 10% in 2020 and still down in 2021.
We are relying on opec rather than ourselves.

The oil industry cut production in the middle of the pandemic. By May 2020, months before the election, the US has shuttered 30% of it production. Now that demand is back up, the rig count has nearly doubled.

The U.S. rig count currently stands at 533, which is 264 more than this time last year.

Forum List

Back