These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinto

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Uh oh.
She will win the election anyway, but will she ever be actually sworn in?

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Last Updated Nov 3, 2016 7:54 PM EDT

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

Uh oh.

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

If the American people elect her, after all that has been exposed, man...are they fucking stupid.

So basically, this means she lied about deleting work related emails... Well yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that. Won't matter though, she'll still get elected.

imageedit_1964_6065751936.jpg

So basically, this means she lied about deleting work related emails... Well yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that. Won't matter though, she'll still get elected.
You might be right...and what does that say about the intelligence of SOME of the American people?

If she does win, I think we can be assured that the Rs in Congress will do nothing about her criminal activities. She like many in the political class, is above the law. Sadly, millions of Americans apparently have no problem with this.

You might be right...and what does that say about the intelligence of SOME of the American people?

If she does win, I think we can be assured that the Rs in Congress will do nothing about her criminal activities. She like many in the political class, is above the law. Sadly, millions of Americans apparently have no problem with this.

Yep. Once she gets elected everything will just get swept under the rug. Hell... I'm spit balling here, but I would bet that her and Obama get together, make a big ceremony where he congratulates her, they act like they are joking around, and as a "gift" for her becoming the first female POTUS, and with dealing with all the stuff she has during the election, he gives her a pardon. They'll make it out like it is some kind of joke, but it will be an actual pardon, and then nothing can be done to her. Period.

Um, yeah. The thing is, millions of Americans violate traffic laws, fudge their tax returns or hire some day laborers from the Home Depot to hang sheet rock in their house.

Seriously, it's like you guys learned not a fucking thing from the 1990's.

"But, but, but... Subornation of Perjury!!!!"

"Dude, it was only a blow job!"

Um, yeah. The thing is, millions of Americans violate traffic laws, fudge their tax returns or hire some day laborers from the Home Depot to hang sheet rock in their house.

I'll say the same thing now as I said when Bill Clinton was being impeached. He lied to Congress. I don't care if he lied about what he had for breakfast, or if it was a lie about dealing arms to African warlords (yeah that is just an example), a lie under oath is a lie under oath. the POTUS should be held to a higher standard than anyone in this country. They are supposed to represent the very best we have to offer. If a normal citizen lies under oath, it's a felony and jail time. Period. So why should he get a lighter sentence than anyone else?

Yep. Once she gets elected everything will just get swept under the rug. Hell... I'm spit balling here, but I would bet that her and Obama get together, make a big ceremony where he congratulates her, they act like they are joking around, and as a "gift" for her becoming the first female POTUS, and with dealing with all the stuff she has during the election, he gives her a pardon. They'll make it out like it is some kind of joke, but it will be an actual pardon, and then nothing can be done to her. Period.
Maybe...but IMO a pardon will be unnecessary. The fix will be in...her illegalities will be ignored by all.

If I am right, then I think we can conclude that the good ole USA has become very much like a banana republic.

Please Joe...do not address me EVER. I have no time for stupidity and propaganda.

I'll say the same thing now as I said when Bill Clinton was being impeached. He lied to Congress. I don't care if he lied about what he had for breakfast, or if it was a lie about dealing arms to African warlords (yeah that is just an example), a lie under oath is a lie under oath. the POTUS should be held to a higher standard than anyone in this country. They are supposed to represent the very best we have to offer. If a normal citizen lies under oath, it's a felony and jail time. Period. So why should he get a lighter sentence than anyone else?

1) He didn't lie to Congress. Congress never asked him about sex.

2) It's questionable about whether or not he lied to a court. He was asked if he had sex with Monica. He said no. He didn't have "sex" with monica, he got fellatio from Monica. A lot of guys DON'T consider a blow job to be sex.

3) There are no cases of anyone going to prison for lying about sex in a civil case. None whatsoever.

But the fact that you stupid right Wingers are so butthurt about this TWENTY YEARS LATER that you are willing to give the nukes to a Nazi Game Show Host says how fucked up your thinking is.

Maybe...but IMO a pardon will be unnecessary. The fix will be in...her illegalities will be ignored by all.

If I am right, then I think we can conclude that the good ole USA has become very much like a banana republic.

Look, anyone paying attention in today's society in the United States can see the two-party political system is just a farce. Sure they may fight each other on election cycles, but when in Congress they act like they are trying to get things done when all they are really doing is cashing paychecks and making interest groups fight for their votes. There is only one true two-party system in this country, and that is the Rich and the Poor, and the Rich will ALWAYS look out for each other.

Uh oh.

Why yes they are Just look at the ones that cheerlead for her here.

If the American people elect her, after all that has been exposed, man...are they fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back