These are the people you folks want to kick out.

interestingly, not once did i see (maybe missed) where sallow said he would personally do anything to help these kids.

hypocrite much

Nope.

Not at all.

I give money to charity..and pay my taxes.

I expect my government to act responsibly in this matter.

Turning away kids in countries that the US fucked up?

That's not responsible.

It would be more responsible to take in every kid who can make it across our border no matter how many?

Is there any number of kids that would be too many for you? 500,000? 1,000,000? 10,000,000?

In the U.S., during the 1800s and early 20th Century, both Jews and Italian immigrants were subject to extreme prejudice, racism, and, in many cases, violence. During this time, both groups were seen as non-Anglo and non-white. In fact, Italian Americans were the second most likely ethnic group to be lynched.

Thanks for the history lesson bub.... you should be thankful we ended slavery and enacted the Civil Rights Act even over the objections of the Neanderthal Democrats.

Send them home.

Indeed.. But first

spank.jpg

....25 More Americans will die at the hands of illegal Aliens Today

Illegal Immigrant's!!! - YouTube

^Right on cue.

Gotta love it.

:badgrin:

Nothing new, these rightwing doinks have a lot of practice at it as it came from their forefathers

"There was a time in America when the Irish were characterized as apes, Italians as street filth, and Chinese as parasitic locusts. Today, these groups are key tiles in the American mosaic, but their arrival was initially met with fear and opposition. Newspapers and magazine cartoons from the turn of the 20th century illustrate these sentiments. "

Racist, Anti-Immigrant Art from the Turn of the 20th Century - Brian Resnick - The Atlantic

Look who is talking you racist son of Abraham.

The solution to this problem is soooooo simple only a lib could complicate it.

(Newsmax) – As President Barack Obama prepares to announce his executive orders on immigration in the coming weeks, he is believed to be considering two major actions: granting temporary relief from deportation and giving work authorization to millions of illegal immigrants. ..................Obama Eyes Giving Millions of Illegals Work Status

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Maria and other children need our support. I want the US to help these kids. The people I want kicked out are the MS 13 members, cartel agents, and Mid East terrorists that are hiding behind Maria as they come into the US to do us harm. How do we help Maria and keep US safe? It's going to take filter and profiling....though you Liberals hate profiling to the point you are willing to have Open Borders and increase probability for another 9-11.

Lax, passive, politically correct approaches to security have already resulted in two 9-11 attacks in 14 years. Why ask for more?

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

Maria and other children need our support. I want the US to help these kids. The people I want kicked out are the MS 13 members, cartel agents, and Mid East terrorists that are hiding behind Maria as they come into the US to do us harm. How do we help Maria and keep US safe? It's going to take filter and profiling....though you Liberals hate profiling to the point you are willing to have Open Borders and increase probability for another 9-11.

Lax, passive, politically correct approaches to security have already resulted in two 9-11 attacks in 14 years. Why ask for more?

So she comes to the birthplace of the most dangerous gang in the world and she thinks she safe? Do you really believe they don't communicate with each other?

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I have no problem whatsoever with that.

And in fact, Obama is asking for the resources to get that done in an efficient and rapid manner.

You guys give President Obama absolutely no credit for his administration's really effective fight against terrorism or beefing up the borders and expelling undocumented immigrants in record numbers.

There's been no repeat of 9/11 during the Obama administration.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

And in fact, Obama is asking for the resources to get that done in an efficient and rapid manner.

You guys give President Obama absolutely no credit for his administration's really effective fight against terrorism or beefing up the borders and expelling undocumented immigrants in record numbers.

Yeah, right. There will be no repeat of 9/11 because the passengers know better now.

Yeah, right. There will be no repeat of 9/11 because the passengers know better now.

Yup. Anyone trying it on a plane now will get their asses kicked.

As for Obama and our border?? If he were serious he'd be pushing for that fence. He' isn't so he's not.

Build the damned fence and shoot at a few as they try to cross. Others will get the damned message.

Our Southern border is pretty much wide open. We have millions of illegals here now and we certainly don't need thousands more of these disease and lice ridden kids here at taxpayer expense.

One has to wonder what some folks use for brains.

Not much it seems.

There's been no repeat of 9/11 because security has been beefed up at the Airports.

Yup. Anyone trying it on a plane now will get their asses kicked.

As for Obama and our border?? If he were serious he'd be pushing for that fence. He' isn't so he's not.

Build the damned fence and shoot at a few as they try to cross. Others will get the damned message.

Our Southern border is pretty much wide open. We have millions of illegals here now and we certainly don't need thousands more of these disease and lice ridden kids here at taxpayer expense.

One has to wonder what some folks use for brains.

Not much it seems.

The fence has been built.

Here's the fun part.

You folks are blocking funding to maintain it!

There's been no repeat of 9/11 because security has been beefed up at the Airports.

Oh yeah, airport security has the terrorists shaking in their sandals. :eusa_hand:

I work at one of the largest airports in the world, you don't have a clue what a joke the imbeciles the administration hires for TSA agents are, they are dumber than the assholes they hire at the post office or DMV.......affirmative action dimwits. I had an clown come into my office the other day with ramp access identification that didn't speak a word of english. It is hard to believe that anyone besides black people rare still excusing that Arab asshole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back