These are the people you folks want to kick out.

Should we betray the people already here for their sake?

I thought we had too much poverty already? Don't you lefties cry daily about the unjust level of income inequality we already have? Is the solution to add more people to the bottom rung of society?

Don't we have a moral responsibility to help the poor in our own house before trying to add more from someone else's house?

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Nice rant,why don't you take in a few ......

The law was about victims of sex trafficing.

It wasn't to bring every disease and lice ridden kid or adult here from South America.

These people are not the responsibility of the taxpayers of America.

THey are coming from CENTRAL America, not South America.

I see that "Geography" is up there with "Science" "economics" and "History" amongst the things wingnuts don't understand.
South America...

Central America...

Doesn't really matter...

It's south of the border...

And they're not wanted...

Depends on your point of view.

I'd happily trade a bunch of Hispanics for a bunch of dumb-ass, bible thumping, red state morons.

I've never seen a Hispanic on a street corner with a cardboard sign begging for change.

I see a lot of rednecks doing that.

I see that "Geography" is up there with "Science" "economics" and "History" amongst the things wingnuts don't understand.
South America...

Central America...

Doesn't really matter...

It's south of the border...

And they're not wanted...

Depends on your point of view.

I'd happily trade a bunch of Hispanics for a bunch of dumb-ass, bible thumping, red state morons.

I've never seen a Hispanic on a street corner with a cardboard sign begging for change.

I see a lot of rednecks doing that.

F@@king Racist !

Should we betray the people already here for their sake?

I thought we had too much poverty already? Don't you lefties cry daily about the unjust level of income inequality we already have? Is the solution to add more people to the bottom rung of society?

Don't we have a moral responsibility to help the poor in our own house before trying to add more from someone else's house?

It's insane isn't it? Do they really not see the connection?
And they deny the whole Lois Lerner thing never considering it may be used against them in the same manner.
How can someone be that short sighted?

It wasn't to bring every disease and lice ridden kid or adult here from South America.

Sematics. Deflect much?? You get the point.

No way should we American taxpayers pony up to take care of these kids. Period.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

You're right! Those are the ones I want o kick out....

Sematics. Deflect much?? You get the point.

No way should we American taxpayers pony up to take care of these kids. Period.

Well, it's not semantics, it's kind of an important point.

The reason why Central America is in such disarray is because we've had a long history of supporting coups, rebels and drug runners in that region. And now it's coming back to bite us in the ass.

taking care of these kids is the LEAST we could do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Boo fucking hoo. Go back home, you beaner bitch.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Nice rant,why don't you take in a few ......

Take a few what?

F-35s? Yeah..why not?

I paid for them. I should be able to take one out for a spin.

Or how about a nuclear Submarine. You know..take one of them out for a spin?

Like conservative GOP Bush contributor John Hall.

You know..when he did a power dive killing 4 Japanese kids.

Ehime Maru and USS Greeneville collision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a thrill? No?

They weren't Americans..so in your guys eyes?

It's all good.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Boo fucking hoo. Go back home, you beaner bitch.

Well first off?

Not a bitch.

Second off?

Was born in NYC..so I am home.

Third off?

Talk is cheap.

Bitch.

:D

You mean the Platinum Plated military hasn't done it yet?

It's going to be the kids that break the camel's back?

:lol:

I've posted this several times before, you apparently didn't watch it.

What part of the gumball fantasy explains that a large part of the poverty was directly caused by 1% of Americans fleecing the world?

Bullshit. It was English that were the colony builders not the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've posted this several times before, you apparently didn't watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&list=PL2BC2AC517F5F5026&index=15

What part of the gumball fantasy explains that a large part of the poverty was directly caused by 1% of Americans fleecing the world?

Bullshit. It was English that were the colony builders not the US.

What part of Puerto Rico is in the English dictionary?

:lol:

Laws are only measures patriots allow to stand. Obama has a pen right? Why not EO this mess and let the courts settle?

The kids and other criminals should be taken straight from point of detention to planes awaiting them.

It's time for real change indeed. Time for America to roll up her sleeves and think about our home front. Not some crap hole overseas.

BTW- I'm sure there are kids in shelters and alleys all across the nation who are hungry, scared and otherwise, destitute

We need to lock down this country and get our act together.

America has lost her way.

-Geaux

Good post and I agree.

Stop immigration into America for five years. Build the damned fence and enforce the immigration laws. Hell. Shoot a few of those trying to cross. The word will get out that if you try to get into America you'll get your ass shot off. They will catch a clue.

So you are willing to have our troops shoot desperate kids fleeing a desperate situation created by American's policy in South/Central America.

Lets us all know how you feel about abortion being murder again?

For like the 9000th time?

You should wear your Che' Guevara shirt when you talk like that.

"
Make no mistake: President Obama has instigated this crisis — a two-fer that advances the project of remaking the country while crowding the IRS, the VA, Benghazi, Bergdahl, the Taliban, ISIS, Hamas, the EPA, Obamacare, Ukraine, and other debacles out of the public’s finite attention span. The invasion was invited by a systematic campaign to gut the immigration laws."

An Obama-Caused Border Disaster | National Review Online

No, people came here looking for a safe haven because of the 2008 law Bush signed. The law is public record. We know who signed it and when it was signed and what it says.

Sure, a bunch of illiterate kids decided to walk over 1,400 mile of some of the least hospitable lands on the planet in the middle of Summer....... very easy to believe....NOT!

Yup and the law was directed at the victims of sex trafficing not every disease and lice ridden kid in South America.

One has to wonder what some people use for brains? Who wants we taxpayers to pony up for a bunch of kids who are from South America? We have enough freeloaders in the US as it is we sure don't need anymore.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Feel free to take her in.

While you're at it why don't you take in a bunch of starving kids from Africa.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Feel free to take her in.

While you're at it why don't you take in a bunch of starving kids from Africa.

I agree. Screw the law breakers looking to escape justice. They should whip everyone of these kids ass then send them home

-Geaux

Forum List

Back