"These Are The Lies You Were Taught About Electricity"

This also from the current Energy Times Newsletter:
DOLLARD LIVE CALL TO DISCUSS ABOVE STATED VIDEO AND MORE

We’re going to have a live call with Eric Dollard, which we haven’t had for a long time. We'll have them for other authors/presenters soon as well.

This coming Sunday (TOMORROW) {TODAY} the 12th at NOON Pacific Time. Call this number: 1-857-232-0155 then enter this access code: 582590 – we’ll discuss this video, the solution and anything else related to books or presentations by Eric Dollard. Please mute your phone when you log on.​
Join the club and participate guilt free.

Google says "NOON Pacific Time" = 3PM Eastern

Well, for any listening in, that was a very sober, in depth analysis of what would actually transpire given the circuit Veritasium was discussing. Basically, after presuming many things to simplify the problem down to a bare minimum, Eric basically says the only electromagnetic flow involved is just the initial impulse created by the switch being closed which travels to "the bulb" (idealized down to simply a resistor) then back to the "battery" before "the bulb" becomes fully "lit" and consuming DC energy at a steady rate (in one or two seconds? - can't recall exactly), which then no longer describe an electromagnetic condition, rendering speed of light questions and so forth moot.

I didn't ask any questions because none occurred to me until the nanosecond after I hung up, as usual. Perhaps I was just raised to listen too well before pondering or acting. Never very good on my feet except in chicken fights. Now I think I could have posed several better questions than any that were asked. Is the DC, steady state condition an example of what you and others have often described as "using just the waste portion" of the energy available? Say you were put in charge of the entire national grid system. Without going into great detail could you quickly list or summarize some things you would do to improve upon it and provide an estimate of what percentage difference you believe each could make?.. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Never very good on my feet
I agree.

Now do you see how parsing part of a sentence like you do affects the context?

aha.gif

Forum List

Back